What's wrong with young white boys

This is the cumulative of black culture. How can this kid's parents allow their son to become a morally bankrupt individual? Why are white people so easily influenced by the ZOG machine and, claim to be the superior race. Quite frankly it's sad. How does one prevent this from happening to their own son

>inb4 muh cultural maxism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a faggot for even knowing about that shit.

wow. i'm suddenly fine with having a 80 iq dictator on the helm of my country

This is disgusting. The parents of this kid need to have all their children taken away and castrated so they cannot have anymore.

For fuck sake, replace that faggot candy ass leotard for a camo jacket, take the phone out of that kid's hand, and replace it with a fucking gun like a real man.

What the hell is happening to society, no wonder we're going to get taken over by Muslims when the "men" of this country look like that. These fags wouldn't be able to protect this country against a bunch of oogas with spears.

THICC

>timmythick
>white

Please...

>oogas

Kek'd

OP is fag for caring about some fag kid. This board's best for you op

RIP western civilization

Sauce?

More

Violence.

Violence is the only answer at this point.

Guess we found out who the artists modeled all the Street Fighter 5's female fighters from.

THICC

Fpbp

KEK. THE WHITE RACE IS FINISHED

timmythick is a coalburner to

fags can't be coal burners you fucking retard

What's that pic from user?

Its not a kid you retards, its some fag who looks young.

At least it won't reproduce.

it's been all over Sup Forums for awhile now

what other word could I use to describe this thing?

coal...packers?

Stop asking stupid questions. You know who/what the root cause is. It's always the same thing that's behind everything else

a fag who fucks figgers (fag + nigger)

this actually might work

>all these people pretending like they wouldn't pay to see a Timmy Rhick BLACKED scene

He's 15, you double nigger.

Americans are the most degenerate whites

it got posted on Sup Forums tho

So is it a female pretending to be a male or the other way around?

You jealous, Sup Forums?

Shit people produce shit kids. College educated liberal parents are functionally identical to nigger parents, the difference is they try to intellectualize their neglect / encouragement of negative behavior rather than simply doing it instinctually like a groid does

Fucked if I know. I just pray it dies before it infects another child with it's mind virus.

>the difference is they try to intellectualize their neglect / encouragement of negative behavior

At least I can't blame niggers for being...well niggers. If these people at least put a shred of brain power into common fucking sense, america, as well as the west, wouldn't be fucked right now.

I really hate the character design in that shit game.
Complete bastardization of the female form.

15 isn't a kid.

>Timmythick
>White
No

I think we are well past that point. Nuclear holocaust when

funny thig is he won't be so thrilled when he gets his neg hole pozzed. "Boo hoo, my parents were right about sodomy" fucking degenerate

That disgusting lard ass can't compete with my potato genes. I once won /hm/'s Twink of the Week Award.

I was asking myself the same question.
This is getting way too confusing for me.

t. Milo

kys.

That's fucked, I like dressing like a girl too but it doesn't leave my apartment

It is a born male. Look at his narcissistic faggot stare. Lesbians are usually not that big of attention whores.

>this response to a basic fact

there is far more of this effeminate posing shit in Hispanic and Black communities than whites

hell the effeminate faggy Puerto Rican prison whore has been a meme for decades.

It is when you're talking about convincing them to get involved in a lifetime destructive fetish.

God damnit you couldn't have posted that earlier?

Exactly. The level of brainwashing these people have internalized is honestly impressive in a way.

Generations of white people have been led to believe that "subverting" cultural norms is edgy and admirable even when it provides no tangible benefits (or even is detrimental to their own well being). For fucks sake, white people literally FEEL BAD for acting in their own self interests now, and think cucking themselves at every possible opportunity is COOL.

If the consequences weren't so dire for people like me (including once-promising family members), I'd describe this level of complete and utter mental domination as beautiful. It's like a work of art.

Who convinced him?

fpbp

What

>implying Pence isn't a closet homo with a chubby beard

I bet Trump finds his wive and daughter disgusting.

You have to go back tortilla nigger

that guy works out man

1st gen iPad can't reply people apparently, this thing is garbage

FPBP

Don't kid yourself, Hans. Once you trash that sex tape of Achmed and your wife then maybe you can say that and have people seriously

>posts random cherry picked images of white faggots and race mixers
>what's wrong with white people?
every time I come here.

That kid looks latino

Wait his profile says he is transgender. So this is actually a woman?

Why are you so triggered OP? It's just a boy trying some girly clothes and being sexy, what's wrong with that? Children have their own agency and independence, you should recognize their rights.

Fortunately most liberals don't have children.

It's also why they see no difference between fag couples and themselves. They are north of 30 years old, been in a relationship for years, decent careers and still no fucking kids. They and their partners have no desire to actually reproduce, despite having the correct plumbing to actually do so. It's because of this use of each other solely as a means of companionship and sexual gratification, that they are unable to distinguish between what they are doing and fudge-packing couples, since neither reproduce.

Why don't you ask him? How the fuck should I know?

I would presume other fags.

Even white bois belong to the BBC.

All your cuties will be mixed away and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

HJAHAHAHHAH

FUARKING HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Celebrity culture and fame worship means you will often find teens willing to do anything...fucking niggers, becoming a tranny...its a mess

but I like it when someone else is on the back

>inb4 that gif of timmythick shaking his ass

fucking shit nigger I messed up my replies

I better fucking kill myself before people find out I made a mistake on the internet.

>white
>mulatto spic

pick one

The idols will speak and move about. Idolized immitations?

he knows he will pick up weird guys right?
do he want his ass hole to be broken or something?

I hate how characters like Karen got fucking ape hands, absolutely disgusting

>White """"""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""

You claimed he was convinced so I thought you'd have something to say. He seems like a big fag, I'm sure he did it himself.

Fag

come the fuck on

WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS
WHO ARE HIS PARENTS
ITS TIME TO STOP

Okay, i would.
But that doesn't change the fact this is degenerate and disgusting.

We really should be asking just what are we feeding kids that's turning them like this. A teenage boy should not look that soft and should not be allocating fat like that. Xenoestrogens are a real problem.

They need to get fucking doxed. I guarantee the father is not in the picture

Perhaps that was an incorrect choice of words on my part. Encouraged would fit much better.

The glamorization of sodomy is more of what I meant by convincing.

>weaponized autistic youth

Faggot
Go kill yourself

my goodness even white boys are getting BLACKED!

Because their fathers are getting JEWED

More importantly, why is that little cuck wearing aviator style "molester" glasses? Thought those went out years ago.

i dont think he's white. probably a puerto rican or some shit

you're a faggot for saying the ww2 aviator style glasses went out of style

you are a faggot
a fucking faggot

>What's wrong with young white boys

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Looks hispanic to me.

Aviators are the choice of discerning psychos, rapists, and psycho killers. Unless you are a 4 star general, you're gunna look more like Buffalo Bill than GI Joe in aviator frame.

>Chavo
>mi negro