LEST WE FORGET

Livestream of Canberra, Gallipoli and Villers Bretonneux

abc.net.au/news/newschannel/

Those not in AUS, try this link
youtube.com/watch?v=TusooINNHNo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When your country's greatest military feats are being killed by Turkroaches and not killing flightless birds

DELET THIS

Oh, you also lowkey massacred the aboriginies. I give credit where credit's due.

DELET

Fuck off with your kike remembrance days, your ancestors died in a cryto-kike /masonic war for elites and Rothschilds banks.

It would help if in the current year, we could have a better stream than 144p or 240p.

longtan
kokoda track
Tabruk

>When your country's greatest military accomplishment was taking a hill with thousands of casualties and burning a house

LOL I'm not ethnically cuck I am not saying what I am but I come from a NON KEK antisemitic family

>when a newly formed country with next to no infrastructure or military goes down in history for being tenaciously tough to face on the battlefield.

"For dash and gallantry the bloodthirsty Scots, Australians and Canadians led the way, with the impetuous Irish close behind. The Australian to my mind were the most aggressive, and managed to keep their form in spite of their questionable discipline. Out of the line they were undoubtedly difficult to handle, but once in it they loved a fight. They were a curious mixture of toughness and sentimentality..."

— Lieutenant-General Adrian Carton de Wiart

I fucking hate Zionist Masonic Aussies

Isn't this the war where Australians thought they could gain national pride back and win a battle against roaches after losing against Emus?

Wildlife: 2

Australia:0

Brother is over in Afghanistan.
My uncle served in the ASAR and then later moved onto the peace core.

LEST WE FORGET.

Lest we forget

Lest we forget.

What does Anzac Day mean to you, /auspol/?

It was more of the emus eating some crops, we sent two machine guns to kill 500'000 birds
We obviously didn't do shit.

Damn bastards are tough to kill, each one can take more bullets than Tony Montana at the end of Scarface.

Tbh, we probably should have used artillery but then we wouldn't have any farms left.

Remembering those who died, regardless of side or circumstances.

When we waz kangz

One of our old aircraft carriers managed to sink two destroyers (one american) without even using planes.

Remembrance and reflecting on the sacrifices of the soldiers of Australia and New Zealand.

Then it feels honorable the things they did for the country and I feel proud to have such good brave men. Men who experienced the horrors of war and still keep pushing on and I think that their blood runs though my veins and my country's history.

Then I get angry and what's happened to the country and our race

Isn't Australia just the fucking best country in the world?

They were very good goys.

I have a relative who died at Gallipoli, any other anons have ANZAC relatives?

I have one that died in France

Can someone tell me why the War Memorial in Canberra looks like a Mosque???

I just had a reeeee moment

Not all domes are Muslim m8

None in direct bloodline, but many other service men

The oldest direct bloodline (great great great grandfather) fought in the Bore wars in Africa. But that was before Australia was it's own country.

LIVE TO GALLIPOLI NOW

It was based off Byzantine buildings.

3 great uncles on my father's side died at gallipoli and great grandfather on my mother's side was awarded the distinguished flying cross over the western front.
Father was a nasho in Vietnam just after the Tet offensive.

Today is a pretty solemn and sacred day in my family.

Dude, not cool. Gallipoli was possibly the most fucked up, brutal, god-awful campaign of the Great War, and the strayacunts and kiwis acquitted themselves very well there. They went into it with essentially no martial tradition, and came out of it with a global reputation as fearless, deranged ironmen. Practically overnight the ANZACs gained a reputation on par with the French Foreign Legion, the US Marines, the Ghurkas, and made themselves a name to conjure by when the topic of terrifying badass lunatics comes up.

Shit on them 364 days a year, but when April 24th rolls around, you show them some goddamn respect. They were on our team, they did good work for our team, and we want to honor them for their contribution, because we may need them on our team again the next time we need to kill a bunch of sandniggers.

>looks like a Mosque???
You do know where Muslims copied their Mosque architecture from right? They didn't just come up with it out of the blue

*hint*stolenarchitecture*hint*

Australian sasr had a 500:1 kdr in Vietnam

i shit on dead anzacs grave

Much respect to all your family/relatives who have served anons

I'm all for Anzac Day of course, always have been, and will be, but fuck.. There has to be a point in time when people will finally go "Well, hold on.. Why are we still doing this when Australia is being sold out by our corrupt politicians that don't actually care about Australia?"

the bore(I think its spelt differently) war was in 1890's, aus was a country

I'd be offended but then I realize that Gallipoli was the last time you were relevant.

boer

Australia federated in 1901.

Lest we forget

was it the aus army before that or was it a division of the brit army?

>your capital building is just a house

and a war is just a word to group battles but you still lost them

6 ancestors served, 2 direct in the 14th Battalion.

>There has to be a point in time when people will finally go "Well, hold on.. Why are we still doing this when Australia is being sold out by our corrupt politicians that don't actually care about Australia?"

Not gonna happen, their hooks are in too deep.

None died in the Gallipoli campaign (3 served there), but one died in the Somme (gassed) and another blew himself up with a hand grenade in basic.

It was a colonial army. So it would have been made up of colonial troops but commanded by British officers, under the control of the British government.

You know what's worse than a shop?

Lol I live in a muslim heavy area, the park in front of my apartment is packed with them 24/7. This morning I saw that park for the first time with zero muzzies as there was a ceremony held there, the single time the tents werent present. Actually the attendees were basically all white, rare for brisbane.

wtf, I love Israel nao

cheers

What area? The city was beautifully white.

fpbp

what is /auspol/ drinking today?

only had low carb pure blondes in the fridge (gf's) so im having shandys

Probably Southbank area, I went there last year and every person had a Hijab or Burqa on

No drinking on ANZAC Day.

That's a bit shit

uwotm8

Getting pissed at the pub while playing 2up is a tradition. sadly the old fellas that usually come to my local died :(

Milton Mangoes.

>Men who experienced the horrors of war and still keep pushing on
You mean like every soldier ever?

But he's right, Sharia doesn't allow you to drink at all.

I have a close family friend who fought in WW2, he said he is very unhappy with how the country is going and hates all the lefty SJW shit. We need to take this country back for them mates

If my little brothers school is any sign. the young ones today are redpilled af.

>when a bunch of asians, indians and wogs go watch a parade where people who never served march and pretend this "day of remembrance" isn't pissing all over their graves

It's the biggest 'irony' going. Oh hey, let's celebrate two world wars that the West has never recovered from while we sit back and watch our own country being sold out to foreign interests. Anzac Day is suppose to be the celebration of saving Australia from foreigners that wanted to attack and destroy our way of life, and yet.. This is actually happening right in front of us.

I've attended Anzac parades before, used to follow the whole thing almost religiously up until 2-3 years ago when I stopped and said to myself "..What's the point when your own country and civilisation is being sold out anyway?" Hell, I wouldn't even fight for Australia in it's current form.

Anyone else feel the same?

Rip all who have served and laid down their lives, at Gallipoli and in all wars, from New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, and all nations. May war one day forever be a memory, and peace prevail throughout our world. God have mercy on our sounds. Lest we forget.

> Anzac Day is suppose to be the celebration of saving Australia from foreigners that wanted to attack and destroy our way of life
Wrong, it's always been about commemoration.

Correct, but also thanking them for saving Australia from an enemy. If this is wrong, than most of the other people that said the same thing are also wrong.

Respect to Anzac soldiers who died

>Anzac Day is suppose to be the celebration of saving Australia from foreigners that wanted to attack and destroy our way of life

You're a fucking idiot son. It is a commemoration of the slaughter that occurred in Turkey. Uneducated faggots like you are why people think the national front are a bunch of imbred mouthbreathers who are scared of anything that doesn't look like them.

>Anzac Day is suppose to be the celebration of saving Australia from foreigners
No it isn't. I'm pissed off about the same things you are, but Anzac Day is not supposed to celebrate wars at all.
>Anyone else feel the same?
The only war I would fight in would be on our own soil against invaders or our own government. I would never go overseas and fight for Europe, they can do it themselves this time.

Heard the name Monash?
You can thank him for developing the concept of 'combined arms'

hes a jew too

ye but a good one

>A 20th Century Jew responsible for an intuitive tactic that has been utilised since the Ancient world

>Coordinating planes, artillery, and infantry all at the same time in the same battle to get the desired result has been around since ancient times.

Good man, turkbro

respect to your men who have died as well.

based

Yeah m8 totally.

F
Respect to the fallen Anzac soldiers. Aussies are great people.

the amount of people attending services is increasing a load both here and in NZ, good shit fellas.

You're a fucking retard.

>feel the same

It hurts

nationalism on the rise lad

My grandad got conscripted, went through training, but then the war ended. He was a sapper and drove something like this.

Lest we forget. Lol.

too bad the marxist pansexuals in uni's have greater media and political power.

Oh and if you guys can't drink today I will tip a few to those soldiers.

Cheers m8