BURGERS GET IN HERE

Trump wants Americans on Mars by his second term "at worst" tells NASA "speed it up"

We need to meme this until we bring western civilization to a new world

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/04/24/trump-wants-nasa-to-send-humans-to-mars-pronto-by-his-second-term-at-worst/?utm_term=.919c4d50a780

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his second term

>his second term

Impossible on a first term, it takes time to prepare something like that.
Unless he wants to send people just for the hell of it, which would be retarded.

Call me when he gets the wall completed

Thumbnail looks like a shitty FNV graphic mod.

>Unless he wants to send people just for the hell of it

There's literally no other reason to go to Mars, it's a fucking barren rock.

inb4 b..bu..but muh terraforming

'Colonising Mars' is a fucking meme, you'd spend your life living in a tiny aluminum bubble on a lifeless rock, never be able to have kids due to low gravity and die of rampant cancers due to solar radiation aged 40.

"We choose to do these things not because they are easy but because they are hard."

Greatness is its own reward. The solar system is American clay. Semper fi.

is mars the endgame?

will our autistic mars colony be to america what america was to britain?

>Trump wants Americans on Mars by his second term "at worst" tells NASA "speed it up"

b-b-b-ut... the cyber's a mess

>you'd spend your life living in a tiny aluminum bubble on a lifeless rock, never be able to have kids due to low gravity and die of rampant cancers due to solar radiation aged 40

in other words it would be exactly the same life pattern most of us are living now, with just a few superficial differences

Other than the fact that an asteroid can wipe us out at any moment and we can't for the most part see it coming.

we don't have any reason to colonize mars if we have all we need on earth

>omg my sheltered first world life is so hard mite as well go die on mars!

kys

Fuck off BAHRAM. Mars does not belong to Earth.

FREE MARS

>TFW the rest of the world thinks our manifest destiny ends at the ocean. Motherfuckers we just getting started.

>Asteroid mining
>Mars base means YYUUUGGEEE tactical advantage.
>Fucking awesome
>Pushing boundaries because FUCK YOU is the most American thing we can do.

There's literally no other reason to go to The New World, it's a fucking untamed wilderness.

inb4 b..bu..but muh colonies

'Colonising The New World' is a fucking meme, you'd spend your life living in a tiny wooden cabin in a hostile wilderness, never be able to have kids due to high mortality rates and die of rampant raids due to savages aged 20.

Er, I meant UNSF.

BAHRAM are the good guys on ZoE. Fuck me.

How does going to Mars help with planetary defence? It's a massive diversion of resources for no gain other than a TV event that everyone will have forgotten inside of a generation.

at least there are no Jews on mars

Shut up Yosuke.

MY LEV IS DAMAGED, DAMN BAHRAM

BAHRAM? ON MARS?!

>Asteroid mining

Related to Mars who exactly? Mars isn't an asteroid.

>Mars base means YYUUUGGEEE tactical advantage.

Not really, it'll never be self supporting, so you'll need to keep diverting resources to any people living there and away from the military, and it's too far away to provide any military benefit at all.

>Fucking awesome

Just go make a Hollywood movie about it if that's what you want. It'll be more entertaining and 0.0001% of the cost.

>Pushing boundaries because FUCK YOU is the most American thing we can do.

Space Race was to damage USSR international prestige. What would a Mars landing achieve? China hasn't even been to the Moon.

To get a serious expedition to mars in 3 years he would need a massive crash program and huge amount of funds allocated to it, not just a c'mon guise let's do this speech.

You can terraform mars. You put an electromagnetic shield at the lagrange point between mars and the sun, and nuke the surface a bit to heat it up. Ice caps melt, you dump some algae about, plant some trees, create an oasis and work from there.

There isn't anything there that isn't here. You just need to take the time to do it.

>what/where is the asteroid belt

he will not have a second term
The democrats are not as stupid as you think
They will nominate Michelle Obama in 2020
and EVERY nigger, EVERY woman and EVERY cuck will vote for her
You will never have a fucking white male for president again.
Screenshot this you fat fuck
I fucking dare you
I fucking double dog dare you

>Related to Mars who exactly? Mars isn't an asteroid.

Mars may not be itself, however, it will provide a base of operations.

>Not really, it'll never be self supporting, so you'll need to keep diverting resources to any people living there and away from the military, and it's too far away to provide any military benefit at all.

IT would not have to support a huge amount of people, the win condition for a war is the survival of the state, not necessarily the people. As a citizen I do not like that truth, however, it is the truth nonetheless. So in a MAD scenario we would have an off world bunker and superior strike position. It would be likely by the time we have a base we would have a logistics train in place and then there would be the military incentive to arm some of the more strategic stations.

>Just go make a Hollywood movie about it if that's what you want. It'll be more entertaining and 0.0001% of the cost.

No, you don't get it. I am not going to explain it either. Americans get it and that is all that matters.

>Space Race was to damage USSR international prestige. What would a Mars landing achieve? China hasn't even been to the Moon.

Like I give a fuck what China has done.

based nip.

>What would a Mars landing achieve?
An invitation for the rest of the world to suck it.

>They will nominate Michelle Obama in 2020
Terrible. They'll lose. Screencap this dipshit. You're way off base.

Fuck no.

I suggest that only pure European go to Mars.
Anything else is just spreading the mongrolization.

>oil is only available on a planet which has had organic life present
>we're burning it

Done famm

>by his second term
>Washington post
They don't want to be wrong a second time

That's right, all the high school kids are going to vote for the woman who RAPED their lunches into prison food .

Why do anything? If you're a postmodern drone I guess all that matters is assembling bits of matter with numerical value attached to them, or acquiring the rights to bits of data with numerical value attached to them.

Why make buildings warm and homely when you can just live in a concrete cube.

Why have children when they're such a heavy financial burden?

Why make a painting when a phone camera will capture the image much better?

Why fight for your nation or people, when it's just an arbitrary distinction between others?

oh fuck I didn't mean that literally

>EVERY nigger, EVERY woman and EVERY cuck will vote for her
Good luck! Sounds just like 2016 all over again

FIRST MAN ON MARS IS GOING TO BE A GAY NIGGER

Well we'd have to ACTUALLY go to the moon before we could even think about Mars.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I

a gay transwoman nigger

DO YOU NIGGERS DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING?
THIS IS SO THE LIZARD JEWS CAN GO HOME AGAIN!
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUMANS.
LIZARD
JEWS
FROM
MARS!