Talking with the Barber

Sup Forums
What do you talk about with the Barber?
Do you talk about politics? Is he based?

unless i am getting a fade i would prefer a woman cuts my hair. easier to talk too, plus i prefer women touching me to men.

Great
A Polish and a Chink

There are no barbers in my city, just hairdressers.

good thing short back and sides with long on top is in

I cut my own hair.

>going to the hair jew
My gf cuts my hair, pleb

Nah. I just get my hair cut by some chink girl for 5 bucks.

Nothing. Are you all autists who can't spend a few minutes in silence and let the guy do his own damn work without distracting him?

>not speaking
now thats autistic

This. Paying for haircuts is women tier.

As little as humanly possible. If it's a male cutting my hair we don't speak to one another. If it's an ugly woman I simply respond tersely to whatever she says. If it's an attractive woman who keeps putting her tits on the back of my head I'll engage her in conversation. A lot like life in general, I suppose.

I don't have shit to talk about.. all I do is shitpost on pol and play video games... wtf am I gonna discuss with a middle aged arab dude?

> "So how about that Sharia law eh?"

My barber is a women, learned the trade from her dad. She's Italian so she hates niggers and foreigners so we get along pretty well.

>not getting a girl to cut your hair in a way that makes her pussy wet
grade A retarded

>tfw your barber is a based racist old polish man
>has either foxnews or soccer games on the tv all day
>will literally talk to me about how niggers stole and ruined his original neighborhood in Chicago

Only way your getting an actual tip

My wife cuts my hair. We don't exactly talk politics, but we do a lot of vigourous agreeing with each other about how too many people are idiots.

>all of these people with hair ITT
REEEEEEEEE

havent cut my hair in 2 years

/goodfight/ report in

The last professional haircut I got was over 13 years ago.

I cut my own hair.

I'm trying to grow Robert Plant length hair, so nothing really. God how is Zep so good?

Like any band. LOTS of drugs.

I let a fat Hispanic broad cut my hair for 5 bucks (usually a 3 dollar tip), she doesn't speak English so there's not much to talk about.

My dad has the hair of George costanza and still goes to the barbers

because of post prod editing
live sucks ass always

You're missing out on a time honored tradition pleb

>Be bald
>Don't pay for haircuts

Truely a redpill

this

When I was a kid, my grandpa's best friend (old italian barber) would cut my hair for free though.

Bitches

i get my hair done by the place my wife does so i dont know

No barbers in my town. Only person I trust to cut my hair is a hairdresser my mom knows who's hair is like mine (I have a big head with weird wavy hair). She's super pro trump but slightly normie tier. But we talk about funny shit. Sometimes we have to be quiet cause we don't want to trigger other people. kek

Of course live sucked ass they were plastered. Who cares if they have Post production? The end product is all that counts.

What do you use?

I cut my own hair with clippers and a razor comb. Its fine but the back of the neck just never looks that good. Dont want to use the smaller clipper size and buzz off a bunch of hair.

My barber is a real cool guy, we just shit talk politicians and complain about degeneracy and how everything is fucked up.

Fishing.

I only talk about local stuff and work.

I couldn't really talk about politics in my area as I live in the leftiest part of town.

I stopped going to the barber because they always talked to me and I didn't like it. Now I just cut my own hair.

This

Only Polynesian men are permitted to cut my hair.

We talk about sport, music and women and other anecdotes.

Forced small talk is awkward as fuck. I bought a set of clippers and buzz cut my own hair now.

Paying someone to make you fashionable. Learn to cut your own hair.

What the fuck is a guy supposed to do when a female hairdresser stands in front of you to work your fringe / hairline and her tits are in your direct line of sight?

A. Close eyes.
B. Be obvious about perving.
C. Stare passively.
D. Awkwardly turn head or avert gaze.

Muh autism.

>Forced small talk is awkward as fuck.
yeh if you are an autist
its easy as shit for normal fags
and actually quite enjoyable

this
i used to just buzz my shit but now i spend about $30 including tip and girls fucking hit on me all of the sudden

but back on topic, no I dont talk politics with my barbers
they're almost all cholos/spics

My barber is not a barber. He's a Paul Mitchel trained stylist and as gay as can be. I talk about ho's I'm fucking and my travel adventures. He even sets me up with hot girls he styles for. I tip him 75% on $60 hair cut well worth it for all the ass he's thrown my way.

My barber is a Mexican women, she does great work and you can set your fucking watch to how good of a job she does. But, we don't really talk much, she just does her work and I pay quite a bit for it, but it's worth it.

Now, my dentist on the other hand, that motherfucker is redpilled big-time. He and I rant about politics until I'm no longer able to speak, then he usually just starts babbling more politics with the hygienists once I can no longer speak. Last time I was in, there were discussions about:

- Trump's greatness
- Extraterrestrial life
- Investing in rental properties
- The Mandela Effect

All shit that makes going to get another filling that much more enjoyable.

I told her to give me a buzz cut. #1 all over.

Now I look even more obese than I did before.

last time i went to the barber my normal barber was not their so i too a chance on his work mate cut was fine.

anyway the chat was how thatcher was good for the north of england, how shit labour and the EU is.

A syrian girl cutting my hair press her titties against the back of my neck once

REEEEEEEEE

just keep talking like normal u novice
they arent even bare tits
stop being a weirdo

act like nothing is happening , because NOTHING is happennig

I spill my heart with every snip. My mind waivers at every quip. Every snare that broke my trust, every glare that dipped my lust. For every mile in my shoes my barber knows what I must choose. My sides shaved bare, the top flowing in the air.

For my barber is like you and me. He died for our sins and did it for free.

I go to supercuts so that I can have a teenage girl shampoo my head and cut my hair. I like looking down her blouse and the feel of her arms as she lathers my hair. Best way to spent $8 I know of.

Enjoy the sight but not appearing needy
Make sure you look like
>my gf's are better [...]

Shut the fuck up, you normie.

I tip extra if they dont say a fucking word.

i'm too far gone for normieshit, I just give myself a taxi driver buzzcut and talk to myself in the mirror

If a man can't give himself a haircut, then he's no man.

What's with the number of barbers and hairdressers who don't cut sideburns at the same height? Even if I pay for $50 cuts, it seems that attention to detail is rare.

Muh autism.

Uncontroversial smalltalk. Never bring up controversial subjects in a barber shop. They are dens of gossip in any community. However, hair people love to talk. If you want to get the rundown on what's going on in your local community, get your barber talking.

Depends on what mood I'm in. Usually I just make small talk, or have a full conversation if I'm in a good mood.

Sitting in silence is ok too. Anyone who says it's autistic is projecting.

exactly only real men shave their hair I just buzz it

Lloyd put the scissors away before you hurt yourself.

im the opposite

even tho i have a gf i find it super awkward to talk to women cutting my age under the age of 50. a barber i can talk about bro shit with

My barber is a 39 year old woman who wants to ride me like a wild stallion. She keeps making sexual innuendos and laughing them off.

My barber is Russian and has been cutting my hair since I was 10, he owns a little barbershop a couple blocks from my house. He always has Russian guys come in and they talk in Russian, I wish I knew what they were saying.....but he's a good guy. He voted for Trump.

>tfw want to try shaving head
>tfw Jewish
>tfw Bible says not to "round the corners of your head"

My barber is a woman, as are all the other barbers at my low-key, southern barbershop. We don't talk much but they always shave my neck and give me a really nice hot towel massage afterwards. Worth the $17 dollars alone.

>paying someone yo cut your hair
Just get your own set of clippers and do it yourself.

shave that shit

Sick trips yo

I don't like talking to my barber, I have no clue what to do with my hair, so I never know what to tell them other than "Just a little off the top"

Only good if you cut your whole head the same length, I get my sides and back tapered into a 2 and leave the top longer, very hard to blend everything together by yourself. For me it's worth the $20 every 2-4 weeks. Plus I go to a small barbershop who's been cutting my hair for 13 years, so I don't mind helping a small local business out.

My barber is a racist old dude in IA and legit told me to grow an afro, put some shoe polish on my face, and throw around some chicken bones and I'd get more money for college from the government. I kiked pretty hard at that shit. 10/10 will go back.

I sit silently and pray the Xanax doesn't wear off and the barber doesn't have to call an amberlamps as I have a massive panic attack.

I don't say much when I'm at the barber. I'll usually remain in absolute silence otherwise.

The news, politics and about how useless his sons are usually.
He's an old Turk who hates every immigrant including himself.

>cutting your hair
Fuck that keep it long, clean, and healthy. I look like an ancient Roman statue.

>I kiked pretty hard

>I look like an ancient Roman statue.

I don't go to barbers, just my favourite hair dresser that pushes her giant titties into the back of my head all the time.

this

when I did used to go get haircuts though, I'd go to the local korean barber staffed by korean christmas cake qts. Nothing like broken english and tender back massages during the haircut all at a reasonably low rate

Mine's a vietnamese chick who wants to suck my dick clean off

Barbers are major, major LEO-recruited informants. I know this for absolute sure because my uncle was a barber that worked with the FBI until he passed away. Cut hair in NJ for 35 years. Not sure about female hairstylist but probably. Male barbers are for sure though.

holy shit this brings back memories

OP sometimes I go to a black barber and he always names the jew

Same.

I like giving off the skinhead vibe. I'm thinking about growing it out though because people think I'm balding.

where did you get a that picture of me

>Have Korean chick that cuts my hair
>she gives me shoulder and scalp massage while doing it
>I think she likes me

I'm Italian, only ever had an Italian barber. We talk about family, sports, and pussy.

My barber is the biggest flaming faggot I've ever seen. For the last year I've always walked in to his shop with my trump hat on and he loves it. He loves trump and shitting on liberals. Interestingly, he hates trannies and bisexuals, saying "you can have one or the other but not both."

My barber's this based greek guy who always does my hair well. I used yo autistically change barbers every few weeks because I hated talking to them but this guy goes on about any topic you want and is great at continuing conversation. He talks about his family, cunts he's knocked out, cars etc. It's great.

I just shave my hair down with a 1 guard on and call it a day.

My barber is a blonde, 20 something single mother of two mixed race children who run around the salon like apes.

Same here. I have wavy hair that, in my experience, only women have experience cutting.

That's funny me too, got that John wilkes booth hair

>Go to high end Barbers, mostly rich old white women there (It's a salon too)
>Been going to the same Barber since I was 13-ish, nice guy.
>Never seriously engaged in actual discussion / conversation apart from a few pleasantries/ jokes here and there.
>Barber probably thinks I'm mentally slow because of this
>One day Barber makes jokes about how we probably won't be alive in a couple of years thanks to Trump

>Reluctantly I start to argue how that is nonsense and mass hysteria bullshit
>Barber turns around and says "So you don't believe people should be able to move to America?" And "Are you a racist?"
>I look around the room and everyone is glaring at me waiting for me to say something
>Start Sweating profusely
>"Haha Only joking man, I'm not a supporter just playing devil's advocate"
>Entire room looks away & gets back to their own business

Holy shit.

You should not lie about your beliefs.

I get my haircut by a Korean woman, so no we don't really talk much.

She's good at cutting hair though.

>tfw my barber is a hot girl
>tfw her soft, warm hands all over my scalp