Brazil is irrelevan-

Brazil is irrelevan-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Development_Bank
sputniknews.com/politics/201703221051849196-brics-enlargement-plan/
www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/80anos/marcos_do_jornalismo-04.shtml
oglobo.globo.com/brasil/fab-construiu-um-buraco-para-testes-nucleares-no-meio-da-amazonia-11959036
jornalggn.com.br/fora-pauta/serra-do-cachimbo-e-a-bomba-atomica-que-nao-vingou
forum.antinovaordemmundial.com/Topico-brasil-uma-potencia-nuclear-e-com-armamento-escalar
jornalggn.com.br/blog/luisnassif/o-brasileiro-que-decifrou-a-bomba-atomica
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca?wprov=sfla1
reuters.com/article/us-eu-mercosur-idUSKBN17Q2DZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BRICS
The economic coalition that never does anything

Is this the flag of useless cunts and monkeys?

They're going to take down the banking cabal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Development_Bank

Why did we let ourselves become such a joke lads

when are we going to get a actual good leader

Why doesn't Rusia have the white part? I thought it was Haiti

>implying anyone either than Russia or China have a shot at making it to World Power

This.

Brics is the most irrelevant coalition ever.

I remember reading articles 10 years ago telling me how these would be the new dominant forces in the world with the most booming and wealthy economies now. China sure I believe, but the rest of this group is just pure disappointment. Maybe India in 20 years will be there I guess.

I don't get it, so Brazil is going to make the wall?

India won't ever grow out of poo in loos
It's probably getting even worse, with the smartest indians going to USA and Europe.
China won't last another 10 years if it keeps going the way it is
Russia is extremely dependant on commodities and they might not come back soon enough to save the country. South Africa is literally genociding the rich and the smart( pretty much racial communism) by proxy through killing whites, therefore going to shit
And Brazil, well, our next election will decide our fate, and none of the current outcomes is good.
BRICS truly is the greatest meme of our time

broken BRICS

>created about 10years ago
>when they were about to start growing most countries fell into recession
it will take a while for it to have any significance.
also, what does pol think of BRICS plus?
>to bring Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nigeria, South Korea, Mexico, Turkey, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam into the BRICS group

sputniknews.com/politics/201703221051849196-brics-enlargement-plan/

That's unfortunate to hear. I'm still rooting for Brazil to succeed one day...

With that many nations scattered around the globe with little to no cultural, economic, or geographic ties what would be the point? It would be the UN without whitey.

I'm pretty sure China wants to do something to rival the IMF and the World Bank.

>mfw brazil thinks he's relevant

That would certainly be interesting. While I certainly don't trust China to ever have the best intentions, a powerful organization that could compete with the World Bank would probably be an improvement.

We are not relevant.

But thank God, we are not Mexico.

Serious, be so close of USA makes the cucaracha a eternal cuckold of civilization. At least we fail without that level of humiliation.

And we had slaves, a lot of them, a majority of them, so there's a explanation for our eternal tragedy. Cucarachas were kangs and sheeiit, and nothing happens!

t

>Haiti
>Starts with an R
Burger education

Globalists needed a trophy. Needed a Hope to sell. Brazil, the country of "all races and religions", were and will be the eternal candidate to prove that race mixing and lack of national identity can be productive and lead to success.

Of course, we can't. ONU and international establishment create infinite lies to promote our cleptocracy. They love the born in poverty and race mixed Lula. They love the androgynous terrorist Dilma Rousseff.

But we are a disease of humanity not a real country.

Lochte's fault.

lmao that I
>shitting brics

replace south africa with nigeria

Brazil is irrelevant. You forgot to end your sentence, manolo.

Recently I have come to the conclusion that's actually good desu. Look at Europe and the US right now, being relevant is surely working out for them, right?

Better than anything a leaf can do
Do you even have gold?

BRICS was a meme invented by the jews to trick the goyim into investing their money into failing economies.

>Russia and China. Also a couple of irrelevant shitholes.

BRICS is not an Organization or a World Institution as many believe. It is just an annual grouping / association / summit between these countries

That's actually pretty accurate.

>Brazil only got in because keynesian economics worked very well for us... for a few years until it crashed very hard recently
>Russia, welp
>India, fuckton of population but generally somewhat irrelevant politically
>China, welp
>South Africa originally wasn't included; only got it because "muh africa muh black people"

It's literally "Russia, China and what're their names again".

bracuck

monkuk

BRICS is the biggest meme in geopolitics since the League of Nations.

Canada's in the (((G7)))

You're acting very triggered Paco

India, China and Russia have a complicated relationship between each other and the rest are largely irrelevant; China and India low key despise each other; China actively supports Pakistan; Russia and China have a complicated relationship; They are buddies as long as both of them stand against the US but it could change if the US forms a strong unilateral relationship with either of the 2; India is increasingly more friendly with the US which pitches them against Russia and China; This is made evident by Russia getting closer defense ties with Pak; Overall, It's not exactly the most stable alliance on earth; Indeed, It's practically meaningless at moment; Although it might suddenly become relevant in case NATO starts shaking it's dick again.

Everybody loves Australia

i'm not sure what to think of it desu
while i hate monopolies, especially those run by (((them))) and deals with social orders
if china goes with it, it may be the precursor to ww3

Top kek
Literally nothing

>tfw the BRICS vs NATO WW3 meme becomes true

>The economic coalition that only benefits the corrupt leaders of member states.

Fixed.

Mexico X Brazil.

Fight of disabled.

At least you are not the biggest meme country in the meme coalition.

South Africa is about to go total Zimbabwe.

More like:

A green dick in the flag. What a fuck.

>Brasil

I remember being taught the symbolic meaning of our flag, not sure if its true though, The blue is the ocean followed by a white line "Europeans" coming into the land "the green" then followed by another white line and the red "the blood" caused by Europeans.

The Black triangle is the African people spearing forth into the land and the yellow represents our wealth in gold.

BRICS in a nutshell

We still got something under our sleeve.
>By 2020 onwards there will not be enough food to everyone, and the only country able to become the world's bread basket is Brazil, as only about 8% of our lands is being used for agriculture
>once the corruption is purged from the brazilian government and our leaders start acting as leaders, we'll be able to completely dominate the south Atlantic, the rest of latin america, the african east coast and a piece of the antarctic, solely due to our huge size and geopolitical position
>other powers may become unstable and actually lose their proeminence; meanwhile, Brazil is slowly cleaning itself from the leftist filth and may finally occupy its rightful place among the greatest nations
don't lose hope Brazilian lads

Why forget about South Africa prajeet?
Also can you tell your cousins to stop calling me and telling me my microsoft has a virus on it.

thank you

South Africa? Who?
And your Microsoft has a virus you idiot. Let them fix it for ya.

idk you tell me

>once the corruption is purged from the brazilian government
we can dream. hopefully we won't elect career-politicians in 2018

>BRICS
No, you were right. Brazil is irrelevant.

If Brazil don't have any Nukes in near future. They can suck their own dick.

At least it's a real country, not an obscene facade of supposed "freedom" created specifically for globalism and cuckery

no one even knows what this is you fucking football

oh, we surely have nukes hidden deep in the amazon, since we actually have the technology and used to test some back in the 70s. All we lack is ICBMs, as the fucking burgers killed our best scientists in the 2000s.
But that hardly matter, as we're more of a soft power with an excellent diplomatic body. We have no quarrel with any neighbor or any country for that matter, unlike you pajeet, so we can sit comfy in our sunny corner of the world, not fearing war or needing to spend billions on the military. The only things this country lacks to become a great power is some decent leadership willing to do the job and a new set of laws and bureaucracy that stimulates economic growth instead of chaining our potential.

Were it not for nukes Russia would be an irrelevant shithole.

Also they won WWII, that helps.

Was it Brazil or Peru that had yahe?

so how are you getting ready for your new president and his wife's son? excited for a new wave of islamic immigration?

>yahe
no idea wtf is that, probably peru then

They all are.

There's actually many conspiracies saying that we already do.
in 1980, I believe, Brazil and Argentina were having a nuclear-weapon race. the race ended in 1998 when we signed
"The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons".
There's this nuclear-test-hole in a military base, which it is believed that they developed the nukes. The base's speaker denied the tests saying "this hole is virgin".
If we were to openly make nuclear-weapons, we could make 6 nukes per year - similar to W87 (300kt).

www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/80anos/marcos_do_jornalismo-04.shtml
oglobo.globo.com/brasil/fab-construiu-um-buraco-para-testes-nucleares-no-meio-da-amazonia-11959036
jornalggn.com.br/fora-pauta/serra-do-cachimbo-e-a-bomba-atomica-que-nao-vingou
forum.antinovaordemmundial.com/Topico-brasil-uma-potencia-nuclear-e-com-armamento-escalar
jornalggn.com.br/blog/luisnassif/o-brasileiro-que-decifrou-a-bomba-atomica

I think you will not be having a good leader for atleast a decade.

This I spelled it wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca?wprov=sfla1

Nobody really fears your imaginary Nukes hidden in the basement. It only matters if you start owning that you've got Nukes with successful tests.

You forgot the "t"

>US nigger revelling in the threats faced by white people

What a surprise

I never said that we do. Even if we had, it would be dumb to come out and proclaim we do, after we signed the treaty.
I don't care if have them or not, as the other BR user said, we are on good terms with everyone. We don't need nukes.

You'll be on bad terms with the US if you become too independant.
Also everyone kinda resents you for the Olympics now. But that's not too relevant either.

ohh i know that, not a brazilian thing but from indigenous people. people say that if you drink that shit you will experience such a hard time you can actually die from hallucinations and be cured from drug dependency, even if the guy is addicted to crack

It's really important to have nukes, if you're such a large population. People take you seriously after you've got nukes. They listen to you, they keep a track of your activities.
You'll be seen as a threat if you grow really fast and Developed nations will try to dominate you.

Dude, you live in Brazil and you haven't tried that shit yet ?

>if you become too independant
we might become self-suficient, which we already are to a point.
given temer's policy on getting closer with the world (wants a closer relationship between Mercosur and EU), I doubt we'll become "too independant"
reuters.com/article/us-eu-mercosur-idUSKBN17Q2DZ

What the fuck is wrong with you.
Why haven't you tried it yet. Do you really live in Brazil or just a proxy fag?

I don't get the point of this meme acronym any more given C's economy is now larger than the rest of the letters combined.

>we are on good terms with everyone
i remember syria saying the same thing

I see it as mostly an NAP

fpbp

because i don't want to die or develop some sort of brain damage

It's a good idea

Brazil should be a model on how to relax, and in turn brazil should look to china on how to work

>this is what americans do not want in their country

From whatever I have experienced on DMT I would like to believe it is a much more profound experience look into who terrance Mckenna is I was just curious cause I wanted to make a tour to Peru for this stuff and I wanted local experiences

Yeah the whole BRIC concept hasn't fared well.

Isnt your new president vehemently against it? Or was it a latin american alliance?

What all have you experienced in India?

>hahaha look at these hot women
>throw away your heritage for dopamine stimulation !

Vanities in life are equal to nothingness. Look up Vanitas

>>once the corruption is purged from the brazilian government and our leaders start acting as leaders
That's like hoping India learns to poo in the loo.

Ikr it's exactly like when Paco will stop jumping the border.. Oh wait

I don't know what you're talking about. He supports all types of alliances, as far as I know.

i don't know about peru, but here it is used mostly during religious rituals. The high you get is definitely not good, unless peruvians changed something in it.
I watched a documentary about it once, but the experience I got is from a cousin's friend, who literally became a retarded after drinking too much ofthat, and it was said that the guy was smart and had a future before. Kinda sad

If Brasilia gets nuked, 75% of the job is done.

Pretty much. Useless coalition.

>this

india nuke brazilia pls

Yeah it is a religious experience but as is the car with most psychedelics you use them as tools of exploration not as a drug, I would suggest you watch the spirit molecule

BRICS is a made up story, there's also some proposed meme bloc of Turkey, Nigeria and Mexico called MINT. Or if you wish, a European alliance of Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy named PIGS.

We are fucking monkeys. China should better balkanize, it's a menace to the world.