What is he planning?

He has posted on facebook about 7 figure deal and then dropped a hype video referencing 5.5.17. What did he mean by this?

Motion picture?

First comment pic related too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=0dPAINP6L9I
youtu.be/vcMHkvEVgVo
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/417174306062217216
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his announcement that he has contracted AIDS

Why do you give a shit about this degenerate faggot? I hope he's planning suicide.

DANGEROUS FAGGOT AIDS

I wonder what's happening with his book. His publisher dropped it only like a month before publication. That means Dangerous was already written and edited and done, just waiting to get sent to stores. That's a lot of money that I'm sure some other publisher would love to pick up.

I miss this gay jew, he was useful.

The rumor is that he's making a movie about Hollywood's/DC's kid fucking problem.

His announcement that he has paid the toll

sex tape with him and paul joseph watson gets leaked on that date

>pjw
>not sargon

We know for sure one of them is black

He said another publisher is going to put it out. I forget which one but it was a conservative publishing house.

because he has done more to stop our enemies than you could do in 100 lifetimes

yeah me too, everything became so hectic after the election. I wish him a good comeback.

would watch. for research purposes of course.

Something wonderful.

Cinco de Milo?

Didn't he say he was going back to Berkeley?

It's a marketing stunt for his book release day.

Good on them. They're gonna have a big payday.

He's dropping the whole enchilada on pizzagate

Cinco de Milo faggots

>What is he planning?
Suicide.

He'll never be as acceptable to conservatives as he was before the whole pedo thing.

Most of the 'Alt-right' hate him for being ethnically Jewish and gay.

Mainstream conservatives hate him for sorta shilling for paedophilia.

Obviously, leftists and SJWs hate his guts.

The only people who still like Milo are people who are still bitter about gamergate and fans of shitty liberal anti-sjw you tube channels like the amazing atheist.

I assume you'll be joining him, lad?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>The rumor is that he's making a movie about Hollywood's/DC's kid fucking problem.

So basically.
- Get targeted by a manufactured cherrypicked pdeo hitpiece.
- Take a vacation while the dust settles.
- Vacation is actually a financed, researched pedo documentary. Possibly pizzagate.
- Return from pedo-accusation-induced hiatus by nuking all pedos.

That is a Milo entrance. You are correct. Kek wills it.

Nothing conclusive ever came from pizzagate except for threats to sue Alex Jones. We still have more questions than answers.

/HTG/, but they're strangely absent lately.

This guy isn't even joking.

Milo is going back to speak at Berkeley on the 5th of May. He's also announced that he intends to hold a week long free speech event at Berkeley with multiple speakers and topics for different days, but I don't think they are the same things.

I don't give a shit what this Zionist shill thinks or does. Fuck him.

Laconic-kun~

Since the comments surfaced, Milo has maintained that it wasn't the end and he'd be back. I'm glad, he works to convert leftists to the right. With numbers, some of those right wing converts will come to our extremes. E-celeb bullshit may be irrelevant in our eyes, but with the mixture of culture and society with entertainment today, these figures can be useful idiots. Apologies for using term coined by Lenin, but it got my point across. Milo is a degenerate, queer, alt-lite faggot (that one I mean in the "op is a" sense, covered the literal with queer) but I find him charming and more intelligent than most shit pushed out by near-mainstream e-celebs and a subscription to Anthony Cumia's network only gives me about 4.5 out of 10 hours of podcasts I can listen to at work each day, I wouldn't mind another speaking tour so some more shit of his pops up on itunes.

>Falling for the every Jew is bad meme

Who else except for Milo could have got away with saying this to normie frat kids without question?

Dang I wish I was in California right about now. So much shit going down in Berkeley.

Southern isn't Jewish

I have yet to see any evidence Lauren is a jew, her 23 and me results suggest she's a mongrel but not a jew

> thinking 7 figures means shit
my sides

Anyone who thinks Lauren is Jewish is a retarded virgin. Pretty sure she posted a 23 and me a while back. Definite mongrel but not a drop of Jew blood.

Did he ever give out that white male scholarship money? Or did he just send it all up his nose?

>tfw kek blessed me with trips two times today
>but not a single (you)

>mfw mk ultra'd

t. wagecuck

Iberian is basically Jew.

He going mainstream media? Or did someone follow his tour for a documentary

>she posted a 23 and me a while back
That can't be the actual reason she posted her 23andMe results.

Ya, he's a deep agent. Working against us from the inside. If a jew tells you what you want to hear, it just means he's trying to manipulate you.

This is nothing new.

His t cell count.

NUCLEAR AIDS

"Yeah I'm wrong but like I am kind of right because I think this one thing"

I'll admit I giggled.

Cinco di milo

I just dont get how going to dozens of colleges making fun of Muslims and dropping subtle redpills on the Jews is working against our own interests?

Maybe hes gonna suck off a donkey in tijuana?
At this point anything for the attention.

I hate that faggot so much but his movies are so good.

The reason she did it doesn't matter in this context, it said indicates she's not a jew

Come fellow sojourners, let us engage in rumors and hearsay.

People on this board make me wanna kms

I think the week long thing was his threat he made if they didn't let him talk.

>They're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people.

>My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world.

How was Bobby Fischer trying to manipulate us when he said these things?

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOAAAA

are Milo and Lauren actually Jewish?

I'm glad. People need to keep speaking at Berkley.

Every time Antifa comes out to try and shut them down, they left looks worse and worse.

I never cease to be amazed at how stupid Antifa is.

Daily reminder Milo is /OURGAY/ and theres not a God damn thing stormfags can do about it

Also, sauce?

Do people still pay attention to this nonse?

Milo is at least half Jewish. Lauren isn't at all.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/vcMHkvEVgVo

I've been looking for this screencap. thanks user!

Yes literally this, As Richard Spencer once said, homosexuality is implicitly white and European. There is nothing wrong with white homosexuality. Jews are ok too cause Milo is cool and gay and witty and triggers fatlard feminazi tumblrinas and BTFOS SJWs.

This is how we know he is forever /ourguy/ desu senpai

Fact check: TRUE

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/417174306062217216

Just because he said it doesn't make it correct.

Then tell me why is isn't

Nips fucking love gay people.

Nips are honorary aryans

what the fuck are all these anime pictures?

He said he's going to do a week long event starting on "Cinco De Milo", May 5th. He added that if Berkeley doesn't let the event take place, he's going to make it a month long occupation. Also going to be announcing a comeback tour.

He's definitely capitalizing on the situation to bring back his fame, however, it's a win/win situation for us and him. Continue the batter Berkeley and possible bait them into further escalation, and his name gets seen on more Televisions.

continue *to batter berkeley

Problem?

I just hope there's going to be enough enthusiasm for people to show up for the whole week (or god forbid, the whole month).

>twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288?lang=en

Hes making the point that dudes were fucking each other in Rome, Greece, literally every civilization throughout history. Only faggots let their jimmies get rustled by something so trivial when there are so many bigger fish to fry. Youre the faggot.

Your divide and conquer wont work.

Milo is /ourgay/. The only person who have named (((them))). And yes I know he's one. But ya'll suck Bobby Fischer's dick and Milo is much more credible.

Of course there will be

Antifa will try and shut them down day 1, which will only incentivise the people with Milo.

Oh shit I had forgotten about this

>rumor
Fellow burger, your reading comprehension is shithouse

I wish he would die

Based.

I'm just shitposting 2bh pham. Milo isn't queen around here.

I said SAUCE?

stop posting and kill yourself pedo loving jew. anyone wanna claim that sick faggot pedo jew?

send this pedo fag talentless blabbering retard back to europe where he belongs.give him a penny.

Why do you like this man? Write at least three sentences on him. I want you to actually express it. I am seriously curious. I know nothing. I think this is just a cool way to gather opinions. Fucking do it.

I said SAUCE? x2

Change the script Schlomo, youre still repeating the day 1 talking points because you have nothing else on him. See

1) He's a qt
2) He's smart
3) He has the highest probability of blowing open PG

He has no filter so when he debates people it's almost like a shitposter from Sup Forums debating them which is entertaining. He fights against leftist lies and political correctness. He has plot armor due to being a kike faggot.