What does Sup Forums think of this kike?

What does Sup Forums think of this kike?

youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

I recognize some of the symbolism like the black star shit, the ritualistic dances... but id like to know your opinion about bowie. Was he on the black or on the white magic Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path
vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-universe-david-bowie-meaning-blackstar/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shitting on Bowie
kill yourself

^this. Seriously.

Does it really matter? All his post-2000 shit is terrible, and he used to steal shit from everyone he worked with and fucked anyway.

why you talk shit on Bowie???

Black, of course. Silly me , i know for a fact his live was surrounded by the dark arts, and yet i miss his music, i guess thats what they call the stockholm syndrome.

He was a much better man than you'll ever be OP.

Yas!

Im not talking shit on him my dear shills, i just wanna know if he was in the Right Hand Path or the Left Hand Path.

How many dicks have you sucked today,faggot ?

pl

He was just right... period

He played Tesla in The Prestige.

A+ in my book

Epic troll and racemixing faggot

He's a Jew. All his music will be destroyed on the day of the rope.

>bowie
>kike

hmm? Wikipedia doesn't mention anything

Bowie was literally a fascist and praised Hitler. He was /ourguy/

I just wanna talk about the symbolism in his work, come on Sup Forums, gimme your occultist knowledge.

he wasn't a politician, he was an artist

and a thumpin' good one at that

Im not talking about politics kek.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path

Probably middle path

Why do so many artists and marketers use occult imagery in their videos? What the fuck is up with this?

>no one realizes that the occultish imagery and funeral like atmosphere is suppose to be allegory for him coming too terms with his passing and showing the audience how he feels
This is why I can't take Sup Forums seriously on anything that requires a bit of creativity or emotional knowledge

I think is better if you also post it on /x/.i mean ,here in pol from time to time you can get a nice thread with this type of info, but with all those happenings,i dont think you will be able to inform yourself here.

Also, pretty much everyone you see in tv, radio and movies, has to make a "pact" with "them" and this has a time limit, so they "dissapear" from the scene.

I am gonna be honest guys, prepare your mind in case everything goes down this year, because if what i believe is about to become true, well, then you will be able to "see" them in their "true" form.

>Im not talking about politics kek.
then why are you on Sup Forums?

He was speaking in character as the thin white duke. He was a chaos magician for sure but I think he lost the thread of it after station to station. Picked it back up again after the diagnosis.

lmao this dude is definitely burning in hell right now

Also , check this OP, this is what you are looking for :

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-universe-david-bowie-meaning-blackstar/

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/

chaos magic

I totally understand most of it is an allegory to his near death, he published his last album a week before dying. that doesnt mean there is not a movement and a culture behind his most superficial message.

Because even if im not talking directly about politics, black magic is still politics.

do you think they are gonna free the true light of lucifer this year?

Not political. Reported.

get this /x/ shit outta here faggot