ANTICOM GENERAL

We really need to establish this anti-com action group as an official movement If we really want antifa gone

>dump ideas of symbols, how we should push this forward, sm pages, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/by/antidemblog/
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslim Libertarian

template

I call pic related Existence Security.

So here's what I don't understand. Antifa was born because the people in it are failures at life and need to blame "the man" "the government". I'm doing great and it's because I always had a job. Why would I need to join something anti? About the only thing I'm doing now is donating money to the woman running for senate in Georgia.

Antifa has a ironic history to say the least. It was a police that worked for Mussolini and later was funded and then taken over by the communist party.

The gig is up sadly

That's another funny thing in of itself. Didn't they even bother googling the name?

wow

No, it just got popular even before Trump getting elected. The whole group is a joke.

anticom imo shouldn't really have a set leader

yeah

anticom threads are shill threads.

attempts by antifa to create a controlled opposition at best.

attempts by others to make us look like the bad guys at worst.

I just wanted to have a set flag I can hang on my wall

sauce please

>'sauce', as in the mellifluous / she-cream variety

message Razgriz - TX on discord for details :)

He's still a fucking mod, sucked off at least three anticom cocks

and also if you scroll down far enough you'll find the trap, pretty sure that twitter page inst real

disqus.com/by/antidemblog/

TRAP or faggot in a wig?

faggot

It doesn't violate the NAP tho since she took off her niqab

Communism is inevitable. Take the real red pill.

Bump for anticom people.

Be sure to have your east coast people support Heimbach in Pikeville and west coast people support Ann Coulter in Berkeley.

do you have the anticom discord?

>The Free Peoples of Middle America

What's the password

>give up the password now!

We execute every marxist we come in contact with. It's literally that simple.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

Good God, are you retarded?
Goldman Sachs in the treasury?
Bombing Syria?
Arming Saudi Arabia and selling them weapons? (Did your stupid ass forget 15 of the 19 9-11 hijackers were Saudi nationals?)
Paul Manafort and his Mafia ties?
Meeting with Henry Kissinger several times?
Appointing a man deep into the pockets of Mallinckodt (opiate giants) to head the FDA?
Giving thumbs up for civil asset forfeiture without due process of law or trials so the police can take both the left and right's property if they covet it, even if the perp hasn't committed a crime (SOUNDS TANKIE AND STALINIST TO ME)
But oh yeah, I guess he's cheetojeebus so he's infallible.
Dow Chemical is paying off the Trump EPA to look the other way for some of its highly toxic, carcinogenic organophosphates that they will spray on your food produce (some of them have been linked to retardation and lung cancers)
But Trump is god!!!!!!!!!!! right?!!!!!!!!!!!

I say we use McCarthy's pointing finger as a symbol.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little fascist bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the University of Havana, and I’ve been involved in numerous proletariat uprisings against the bourgeoisie, and I have over 300 confirmed bike lock assaults. I am trained in black block warfare and I’m the Fash smasher in antifa. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with being a fascist to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of antifa operatives across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nazi. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in one way, and that’s just with my bike lock. Not only am I extensively trained in bike lock combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of bike locks on amazon and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little nazi shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fascist tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, racist.

sauce

Too bad anticom sympathizers are even more autistic than antifa.

I'd be surprised if they made it onto the bus without chimping out and making screeching noises.

kantbot is god

>anticom are ancaps

literally most of anticom are natsocs

How can we make iron-on patches out of this?

Same autistic authoritarian shit, same ad-hoc understanding of economics, different name.

Go back to the Donald already faggot you aren't welcome here.

No Satan

So what the fuck are you? A dumb Marxist fuck shilling for a failed ideology?

>ad-hoc understanding of economics
marx references himself when trying to prove surplus labor exists. LOL

Need one of this desu

Every member of Antifa

Just google this (338584159/Antifa-Echoes)