Putin wants to break up the EU so that he can provoke the countries to go to war with one another eventually

>putin wants to break up the EU so that he can provoke the countries to go to war with one another eventually
>Sup Forums is okay with that because muslims

I'm just okay with it because pop corn. Come on, barcode, neither of us will be involved.

Could be some epic lulz

This we can just watch by the sidelines will europe burns

Yas

inb4 draft

>shill trying to make Sup Forums pro EU now
sage

Found the faggot who doesn't know anything about pre-WW2 Europe.

Thanks for the information, Schlomo

>mfw putin is a crypto muslim and he fooled us all

BUT IT WAS HER TURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUCK MUZZYS. YOU KNOW YOU HATE THEM TOO

fuck the EU

Western Europe circa 1871-1914 was the golden age.

I hate Muslims but I also hate Ruskies sticking their dicks in my business.

These concepts are not mutually exclusive.

>putin wants to break up his biggest trading partner causing more harm than good for himself, because he's a megalomaniacal douchebag
this is some next level bait
geopolitics is a big a boy game

Found the little bitch who can't handle a nuclear war.

I hope Kim nukes you faggot.

dr evil wore it best

You sound like a retard trying to be edgy.

War among civilized nations is bad for everyone.

I'm not, I would love to see EU go 180 degrees and gas all muslims.

the fuck is this country? are you on Earth?

>muh putin

This is getting repetitive.

I'm down for the lulz
How can I help?

You're right, he should just leave other countries alone and stop being so obvious.

I think another European war is what Europe needs. Anything to bring the collapse of the EU and create a power vacuum for the ethno-nationalists to fill up.

>EU literally cant stop importing niggers for no reason
>anyone who disagrees with this is a russian spy or some shit

>___ wants to break up ___ so that ___ can provoke the countries to go to war with one another eventually
so exactly what our country does just to maintain our military hegemony and fuel our Military Industrial Complex

muh cold war russian bogey man again. Fuck off you war hawks.

>WWIII was stopped by the EU
how retarded are you?
mutually assured destruction is what stopped wars between all the countries that have nukes and their allies

Yes Europe needs another war with about 60 + million European causalities, which won't be replaced by "refugees" from Africa and the middle east.

Getting European countries to fuck each other up, with large countries backing them, was a serious problem for such a small region.

The EU was a brilliant idea that got weighed down in bureaucratic bullshit like anything else. That doesn't make it bad though.

>putin wants to break up the EU so that he can provoke the countries to go to war with one another eventually
What? Putin only wants to rob russia and he cares about anything else just when he need people to think that russia is (((still))) stronk

I find it hilarious that people can say Putin is the aggressive one when NATO is encroaching more and more on Russia's borders every year.

How would you feel if Putin was in Mexico, running military drills right on the border?

But I guess he should just roll over and let his country become part of the EU, right?

Can you faggot americans stop blaming russians for everything ?

>encroaching on borders
>not crossing them

>Russia crosses boarders
>Russia shoots down airliners
>Russia pretends to be the victim

kys

>break up the EU
you spell nato wrong