youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uz5WP
youtube.com/watch?v=zB_r91afuz0&t=6s
dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/exclusive-top-clinton-foundation-fundraiser-out-was-with-blago-before/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
youtube.com/watch?v=qw-5DjJf_9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Awizzle my nizzle

>perfect women don't exi...

prolly can't cook

awoo~

I'll believe it if he kills all those niggers in prison right now.

AWOO~~

Has anyone ever searched for "Same Race Couples" on the modern internet?

I have to say, /ptg/ is pretty decent around 1:30AM - people are allowed to have dissenting opinions and people actually argue the point without turning into absolute faggots.
Also, we're all going to die on April 26th.
>pic related

>brown eyes

>Marine resigning from head of FN

WTF is she doing

DELET

archive.is/uz5WP

>In what may the flip-flop that resonates the most among his core voter base, Trump said that contrary to recent reports that the White House demands funding for Trump's proposed wall along the Mexican border be part of the spending bill - which has become a wildcard whether the government is shut on Friday night or not - Trump said on Monday that he is "open to waiting until later this year" to secure funding for said wall, a flop that would clear the way for Congress to strike a deal to avoid a government shutdown on Saturday, the WSJ reported.

>As recently as Monday morning, top administration officials had indicated the president wanted to include money to begin building a wall along the Southern border in the bill needed this week to keep the government running after its current funding expires at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, which is also the president’s 100th day in office.

>However, during a reception with conservative media at the White House on Monday night, when Trump also unveiled the 20% tariff on Canadian softwood lumber, the president addressed the issue and indicated his willingness to wait and "flexibility" whether the wall is funded in this spending bill or one that will be needed in late September.

Why is he caving so easily?

Can you take your thirst some place else? Thanks

>Advertise to whites to diversify your target audience

> *autistic ooga booga intensifies*

trying to win

What Canada needs is a fucking economic collapse to teach people to stop being liberal faggots

Too much comfort here

nowoo

You can't be president and head of a party at the same time in France. She's going all out.

I live now to die surrounded by spent brass and the bodies of my enemies. The left will almost certainly provoke this.

Anyway I'm actually pretty good in social situations. I just can't connect emotionally with females. I'm autistic and jealous about relationships and was never even in one until college and that was my only one. I just wouldn't know what to do or have anything to offer.

please go away again

Trying to appear non-partisan/distance herself from perception of FN for the general election.

You ruined my night.

idk what it is about brown eyes. i used to really be a fan but now they just look gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=zB_r91afuz0&t=6s

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure thats what got Trump elected.

The average joe is sick of leftism

dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/exclusive-top-clinton-foundation-fundraiser-out-was-with-blago-before/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>Danielle Stilz, whose official title since 2015 was chief development officer, is still listed on the foundation’s website, and the foundation has yet to publicly acknowledge the change in personnel.

Report Danielle to the FBI and she will sing against Clinton.

He knows that if the wall doesn't begin construction by the end of summer (what Kelly has promised) he's going to start getting stomped on. We'll see by Friday what happens.
Question:
Can Trump secure funding for The Wall through federal funds stripped away from sanctuary cities?
Hey man, at least you're honest with yourself. That's always a good sign.

Economic collapse only works to strengthen nations if the subsequent reaction is closing off, Canada is way too cucked for that and will just sell itself off to the chinks.

Because he's a sellout.

Just like why he's doubling down on attacking Syria.

NEOCON FUCKING PUPPET.

>inb4 shill

I thought this week was supposed to be full of winning?

This is her last chance and it's a pretty slim one.

Might as well go out with a bang. Hopefully Trump will accept her asylum after it's all done.

France is lost.

I'm waiting to see this magic spending bill.

looks like CNN ran out of shekels

Yep. The dumb coon is now burning his own money to be an accidental campaign surrogate for Trump 2020.

>one fucking day in

Tuesday schedule
>Spicing at 2pm

Hey shill. Still a faggot?

No shit people will call you a shill when you sound like that. Defeatist black pilling isn't attractive to a general where probably the most hard headed individuals reside after waves and waves of legitimate shills. Not saying you're one, could just be an /sg/ faggot absolutely bootyblasted that Assad is quarter of a man his father was.

>122697789
It is. Look how booty blasted you shills are acting. Fill this out and submit it to HR please

I WANT WINNING
I WANT HEALTHCARE
I WANT THE WALL
I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL

Trump cucks on DACA, and now I'm hearing wall construction is delayed until September because of muh government shutdown? What the fuck is this shit, I didn't vote Trump in to get this? Someone better have a fucking explanation.

It really doesn't matter so long as some bricks are laid or there's a plan in place before the 2018 election season starts. Also I suspect that like many media stories about Trump "softening" on a stance this is either a misrepresentation or an outright fabrication.

Then we need to balkanize before they import 30 million immigrants over the next 30 years

Now I just need to stop being a useless piece of shit.

Also I'm not sure if the Executive can use seized funds from illegals for a border wall. Sanctuary cities definitely not.

You're welcome.

See We're already losing.

SPICE
>SPICE
SPICE
>SPICE
SPICE
>SPICE
SPICE
>SPICE
SPICE
>SPICE

AWOO~

We'll get to enjoy the coming European race war though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qw-5DjJf_9Y

So we are just going to ignore this then?

Assad is fighting a war against the most powerful countries in the world, who really love ISIS.

You know, like Trump's America and the nice help they're giving them in Syria.

You're not even a hundredth of the man Assad is.

> l-l-lol winning.... j-j-just ... m-maybe I like being fucked by Trump repeatedly... lol... look at how... mad you are that Trump betrayed us again... hahahaha... shills btfo

>exposing Trump.... as a man with consistent and well considered views
CHFDYUD BTFO

Well stop being a useless piece of shit if you know you need to stop.
Yeah, I'm going to start looking into the precedent (if any) for that.
What is there to say? Trump isn't literally Hitler? Yeah, no shit. We know.

I super don't care.

"oh no muh jooz"
happy now

I love how you act like we're the upset ones when we're laughing at your doubling down on someone who's betrayed you.

> "HAHAHAHA MY FRIENDS SO MAD I'M STILL WITH MY HUSBAND" she said, holding the ice pack to her black eye

That's literally you

This is why I trust Trump to deliver. I do a year in review on presidencies, so we'll see where he's at by then.

>J3W

Yes.

Fine, I get the point

What do you want him to say?

How quickly we seem to have adopted Ivanka and Kushner's platform. I'm so glad we get to use what should be Trump's Agenda to essentially give the two of them a trial run for the real deal when she decides it's her time.

Family or not, fuck this.

So you are an /sg/ boy. Did one of our retards go and shit up /sg/ again, terribly sorry about that. Also, Assad's father would have dealt with the issue DAY. FUCKING. ONE. Assad could have done the same but he attempted to be a reformist. That's on him, the battle he wages now is a combination of stupid decisions and Russia pussyfooting with reality.

>122698306
Thanks for the (you) :^)

>appeal to ridicule
Classic

Trump is a kike puppet, right? and you're more of a nazi than I am and therefore know better for the white race, right?
Can I get your thoughts on this image?

Didn't you hear? The wall isn't being funded.

Probably mad about Megumin

September is the end of summer, anyway. Who cares if Wall construction gets delayed by a few weeks. This shows that Trump is willing to compromise to keep the government running.

What did you want us to say? Who the fuck thought Trump would be literally Hitler outside SJW's and a group of gaslighted retarded neo-NatSoc? Honest question.

What happened?

>French
>war

lol

The shills have arrived. Right on time.

sounds like me, mate. i honestly think i'm getting too weird to be in a relationship, i've been on my own too long. several attractive women have told me 'you're so interesting! how do you not have a gf???' when i go a little deep on stuff which i translate as 'this guy is a fucking weirdo'. i need a dog.

I hate these kind of headlines,

>half a day old
>in the damn OP
>hour and a half past midnight

>whine when you don't get (you)s

For someone that's unable to vote for the President, for someone that's not American, for someone that sits on his computer for 8 hours a day crying about someone that doesn't affect their lives you sure assblasted. Did Trump fuck your mom's sister and never call back?

America First, but we will never break (((Greatest Ally))) hold over us, Israel first, USA last till end of time.

I don't know, just sick of this shit

>actually believing the stories about infighting
Wasn't Bannon supposed to be fired a week ago?

> It's totally not Obama and Trump's fault this war has lasted years past its due, guys, ignore the bombs and the weapons and muh Arab Spring and muh moderate Al Nusra

If only he'd just keep using them on ISIS instead of strangulating Assad! Do you really know fucking nothing of politics?

> Says the side that calls all its dissenters shills

> Has barely posted all week

> Comes back to this

>Trump is creating "Diversity Committees"
>"The only way to Make America Great Again is to take affirmative action to encourage diversity in all aspects of society" - Donald J. Cuck

why did we elect this guy again?

So what do you guys think of the wall being delayed? Tired of winning yet?

Kelly has always estimated by the end of summer(September). This might delay construction by a few weeks while funding is secured.

>actually believing the stories about infighting
You don't trust Trump? He confirmed it saying Bannon and Kushner needed to shape up.

LISTEN HERE, KRUMPF

Black don't like their product advertised to whites. Shea had by and large been considered a black thing.

Who said anything about infighting? I'm talking about what I'm seeing as far as the policy making decisions Trump is taking, which are obviously being influenced by those two.

Where have I heard this line before?

To give lip service to minorities to steal votes from democrats while real shit gets done