Should women stop in high school?

>work force market is so skewed as fuck
>sexual market value is high by this point
>no tinder, tumblr landwhale desperation
>no entering feminism university

discuss(?)

Didn't your country just get a homegrown ISIS? I bet the bitches would just get slapped into a burka and used as a sex slave.

Women have better grades and perform better in college

If anything men should stay in the kitchen

Below us is Malaysia, a 69% mudshit country. luckily enough only the south parts of our country is infested with mudslimery.

because teachers are female panderists and female students give head to their profs in exchange for better grades.

at least we are trying to kill them, your country pays for them to stay

user. Our whole educational system is fucked, only way to turn it around is for our Glorious Lord and Saviour DU30 to reform it completely. A complete overhaul of the system and it's employees.

>discuss

your english blows
go kill yourself nigger

not happening since K-12 is passed.

>Grade 1
Basic arithmetic, reading and writing (Filipino), arts and crafts

>Grade 2
Intermediate arithmetic, reading and writing (Filipino and English), arts and crafts, phys ed

>Grade 3
Advanced arithmetic, Language class (Filipino and English), phys ed, general science

>Grade 4
Introduction to algebra, Language class (Filipino and English), phys ed, introduction to biology

>Grade 5
Intermediate algebra, Language class (Filipino and English), phys ed, computer class, botany and earth science

>Grade 6
Advanced algebra, Language class (Filipino and English), phys ed, computer class, introduction to chemistry

remove filipino after grade 5, five years of learning a language should be more than enough

the aryan could learn a lot from asian peoples they are certainly smarter even if they lack a soul and clearly have better genetics. i have no idea about the issues you mention OP but as much as i think we should secure a future for white childern perhaps the answer in this fucked up world is to go asian, absorb their qualities and breed out the bad. afterall how can their pathetic wangs compete with nordic horse cock.

That's partly because they changed the school system in the 80s to suit girls' preferred style of learning, girls started outperforming boys (at least in my country) in the 80s, and now there are more women in universities than men

If cramming information under time pressure is what you'd consider smart...

actually in someways yes although knowledge is pointless without critical thought and creativity which is where they fall behind. the white mans journey from the swamp to the stars to quote reagan and all the good things we're given the world would be impossible without our abstract thought and abiltiy to impliment this via will into something real.

sinse you replied i have to ask do asians have this to any extent? i mean the japanese have anime which is kinda creative and this shows in their technology but other asians seem to lag behind.

>Grade 7
home economics, basic geometry, Foreign language class, computer class, introduction to physics

>Grade 8
national history, Foreign language class, basic economics, home ec, career planning and orientation

Grades 9 to 11 will focus on the fundamentals of the desired college or vocational course

Grade 12 will be apprenticeship and certification

Some of the people you know are too repressed to express creativity just to fit in and just follow the popular train of thought since it's easier.

Lol @ you calling Malaysia mudshits, when you're a tranny shit skin jungle monkey

We are hypocrites and boiling pot for the jews to use. We are alreadt doomed.

I finished high-school and that was it. Husband went to uni and got a good job and I'm a housewife, like God intended.

got any sisters?

>K-12
>bad thing

K-12 have trade school programs in senior high in order to prepare both men and women to work in the real world, the world where manufacturing jobs are the backbone of every economic powerhouse. I'd say it's a step in the right direction.

None, sorry. Always wanted some though.

everyone uses taglishc anyway, so five years is just right

Really? Our media is now pandering to muzzies. Pic related.

LARPer.

>increasing education time from 10 years to 12 years before college
>good thing

no.

>spent 12 years on "education"
>still not qualified to do any job requiring education

this is jewery if nothing else. Mark my words: in 2-3 years time, the added 2 years of K-12 will just be about gender studies and evolution theory and feminism.

> thinks college grades = better worker
You sad little cuck.