Today Italy was (((freed))) from "nazi-fascism"

Today Italy was (((freed))) from "nazi-fascism"
Tell me something italians, do you miss him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMa6Zx4nJcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TFW not Spagetti-nigger and i miss him

Yes ! TODAY IS MOURNING

>missing retards

>muh trains

I was reading accounts of what was happening around the country when the news got out that they killed Mussolini, and apparently people "spontaneously" started rioting and destroying fascist sculptures and signs on buildings, and beating up or killing everyone with a fascist pin.

Can someone from Italy elaborate on that?

Was the situation really so politically divided and the other side was just laying dormant, or was it a case of everyone joining the winning side at the drop of a hat, or what?

T. Schifoso comunista
The later

nope, he was a clownish manlet deluded prick.

Modern italians who "miss" him are slav-tier retards.

t. terrone di merda

>latter
Don't ignore partigiani. Italy was divided

What's wrong with slavs my spaghetti slurping amigo?

Its just some nostalgia
Like there is for Adolf and Pinochet

Good riddance

Well done, John

It makes me mad that everyyear this day there are commie flags everywhere.
These fucking commies need to be gassed.

See what i mean?

These retards don't even know that terronis are way more nostalgic about fascism than northerners.

Oh and Lega Nord was founded by former commies and is as anti-fascist as any italian party.

What the fug

white niggers.

They should've kept going at it

Follow Mussolini's example, gypsy

Literally this.
Why Sup Forums believe north Italy is based while is (and always was) SJWs/progressives central is beyond me.

>muh blond and blue/green eyes

yeah you know what, i fucking hate the fact that everyone forgets about the americans.

They might have done some terrible shit but they fucked over those manlets way more than the commies did.

Here's to you ameribros.

Care to elaborate?

God bless you and your gypsy country amico

things that they won't tell you
Mussolini did more communist stuff that communists themselves like public schools and libraries, literally drained swamps, built roads and railways, and above all he gave the Republic to Italians and basically laughed the whole time to the ''King''

Sup Forums is mostly Amerikaner. And well, you know... Americans...

American propaganda always zooms in on these sort of disaffected groups when they 'liberate' someone.

Drunk, lazy and illiterate violent criminals.
They don't like freedom.

Whenever me and my dad hear about some drunk driver running over a pedestrian we try to guess from which european nation he comes from before the anchor tells us.

no. every italian knows that.

Why do you keep acting like we don't know that?

Honor to the Italian fascist republic, may every partisan and anglo-yankee "liberator" die in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMa6Zx4nJcA

So we're supposed to hate him for helping his people? Also everyone already knows the quote about the trains.

What was his spaghetti policy?

My girlfriend is Italian and her grandfather was a communist partisan.

I am pretty sure her entire family is left wing, im pretty conservative and she doesnt know, do I bail?

your girlfriend sounds like a traitor.

Don't bail.

Interesting thread. Anymore history facts involving Italians?

We invented spaghetti. Tomatoes are native to north America, and during the war tomato soup was readily available for American families. We put that shit together and invented modern spaghetti.

That being said, what was Mussolini's spaghetti policy?

>we invented spaghetti

Sure thing burger, spaghetti first appearence was in a Neapolitan cook book around 1.200 A.C.. There were called vermicelli and people who make them "vermicellari".

>Mussolini
lmao

Commies strung him up, could he really be as bad as they say? Of course not, it's our word against Communists.

Next time without italy!

Because the only regions with a right wing president are in the north