A display of unbelievable ignorance

Our president thinks the Pentagon is a company, terrorism was a recent invention and 9/11 was a ratings coup

salon.com/2017/04/25/a-display-of-unbelievable-ignorance-in-a-real-country-with-a-real-president-trumps-ap-interview-would-destroy-him/#.WP8a13l21L4.reddit

#notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Myy0B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're right, he ISN'T your president.
Well observed, my Ukrainian friend.

/thread

I double checked. He is my president and will be for years to come. He has lots of power. The best.

Trump is an incompetent buffoon. His ignorance is a surprise to no one.

Poroshenko?

Leafs shit post better than these goof ball countries.

>salon.com
Disregarded

but you posted a picture of trump, not putin... or whoever your irrelevant country's leader is

Lol. A salon article. All I need to know. OP is am employee of Salon. And is a share blue shill.

God damn, that article reads like some autistic Sup Forums rant of the kind where they complain about not being able to get laid or "the redpill ruined my life guys, fuck you all" kind.
Also the pentagon pretty much is a company, read up on the military industrial complex. Also did he just admit 9/11 was an inside job? Fucking based

>salon
of course its autistic, that site is written and read by inbreds

lol is that a reddit referral link lol

This Ukranian FUCKTARD always posts anti Trump propaganda.

Go get fisted by Putin fuck boi

it looks like it. OP is using reddit spacing too.

ARCHIVED LINK BECAUSE FUCK SALON
archive.is/Myy0B

Nice ad hominems; don't expect stupid, fat, ugly, small-penised Drumpfkins to think anymore critically than that though! Sad!

9/11 wasn't some kind of coup? How can anyone not come away feeling like that with all the sheisty shit that went down that day?

>salon

But my friend that is

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

>Salon
Not getting my click, put up a mirror and perhaps I'll read it.

Every time I see a thread like this, I can't help but think it's just someone trolling. As in like, OP is sitting back there laughing as people reply & fume.

Or, perhaps, it *is indeed legitimate and in turn it makes me laugh over how funny and pathetic the person is if my suspicion is true (that they are an actual hater and not just a paid actor by CTR/ShareBlue, etc.)

>muh fake news

the AP interview is real you idiots and Trump comes across as a bigger retard than usual in it, I have no idea how anyone on his team okayed for it to be released