Canada BTFO!

Canadian loonies are crashing as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-03/its-official-moment-canada-has-no-gold-reserves-left
youtube.com/watch?v=GBDdy4WC9dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. I hope more of this happens. The more competitive the US gets, the less likely our kike leader will keep pushing carbon taxes and other things that weaken our economy. People are starting to wake up

DAY OF THE RAAAAAAAKE

USA USA USA

The Rakeman cometh.

they started with out milk first...they wanna start it we will finish it

They are probably just using Canada as a soft target first, so that when they roll out other tariffs against worse offenders they can't play claim they are being singled out

You need our lumber, we dont need your milk. The only people suffering from lumber tax are americans, you'll still have to buy it.

NAP VIOLATION WHEN

>implying the trade didnt begin when they taxed our milk

Yeah, but at least you'll have your gender roles sorted, lad.

Kek, update us on your feelings when loonie is 10c to the dollar.

F A K E
J
E
W
S

China will buy our lumber, don't think for a second that you're the only person we can sell wood to. Besides, taxing lumber 20% will just result in a 20% increase to the american buyers. You really think that if we used to sell wood at 10$, we won't increase it to 12.50 to offset the tax?

Canadian currency was already crashing.

Zerohedge reported months ago that Canada sold off every ounce of its gold reserves.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-03/its-official-moment-canada-has-no-gold-reserves-left

>Implying a guy who made his fortune building shit hasn't thought through what an increase in lumber cost would do to the market.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS REAL

90% TARRIFS ON MAPLE SYRUP WHEN?

lol enjoy more expensive houses/furniture/whatever you produce out of that lumber
stupid protectionists

>tfw Trump actually made the day of the rake a reality

How the fuck does he do it. It's impossible to be this right about everything. There must be some divine guidance or something.

Oh thank fuck I bought some silver and bullets. Should probably start more canning too. Fuck this world.

Have you never seen an American forest? Hell, I got a forest growing in my backyard.

I like your attitude, leaf.

Dump that shitty Canadian lumber into the sea. Buy Russian lumber instead.

day of the leaf soon

i think the purpose of the tariff is so more jobs in america cutting down trees are created.

>you need our renewable resource that you already are sitting on tons of.

Wait until our glorious leader slaps a 20% tariff on all oil exports to the U.S.

You're a fucking traitor. The fact that you're meming about carbon taxes which has nothing to do with this tells me you're a shill. Fuck off.

You're also probably underaged. We've been through softwood lumber before and BTFO the US already. We'll do it again.

Guess we'll just have to sell more to China then.

We can produce softwood lumber far cheaper than you can. We're like the Saudi Arabia of pine.

We will just shutdown your pipeline through our country and laugh as you deal with the increased cost of transporting it to market.

God Bless Trump!!! YOU LEAFS ARE TOAST! this is the beginning of the end for you! Annex Vanvouver, Vancouver Island, and Kelowna when? or just annex the entire country while we are at it, its long past overdue...

>Zerohedge reported months ago that Canada sold off every ounce of its gold reserves.

We had almost no gold reserves left, anyway.

B A S E D

Canadians will side against Trudeau and blame him for the dropping dollar.

Only the CBC defends Trudeau as anything other than a complete poofter.

Nope, just start selling to China instead.

You are totally wrong there.
Lumber exports are a welfare transfer to Canadian Provinces at this stage of the game.

>sell all our uranium, potash, and precious metals to Chinks
>murder suicide US

>tfw china can't grow trees
>and they have to ship wood across the Pacific
kek

Someone's going to eat the transportation cost and it's going to be you. Probably more than 20%.

It's like you haven't paid attention to this site since the american election began.

>cheaper
Not with a 20% tariff it won't be
:^)

>making this retarded comment twice.
in the form of crates to transport actual goods worth trading in china, maybe.

Canadian currency has been in decline for years. They're gonna have some problems for a while.

>America starts cutting down more of it's own trees
>doubles down on fossil fuels while ignoring nuclear alternatives
>Already high Carbon Dioxide levels increase exponentially
>everyone born in US is a 300lb half-black mutant, with 6 nostrils and autism

Sure, tariff away

>fag wood banned from Canada
LEL so nu/pol my hype explody WEW LAD xD

But seriously we can't let Trump have soft wood.

>Just sell to china
Do you even know the logistics of transporting that large of a volume of oil?
Or even that the oil you were sending through the pipeline mostly is for markets other than the us?

I have. If you are anti-globalist and anti-free trade, then you should call out Trump for being a hypocrite about our dairy industry.

You guys can't even make jokes without being arrested for it. Time for you guys to completely collapse and rethink your lives.

HEY EXCUSE ME

We're not the ones who set our wood on fire for a month straight. Canada is more like the post-Bush Iraq of lumber in that sense.

vancouver island here.

annex us first, trump-senpai!

Doesn't it continue professing that canada will not do anything as a response...
HOLY SHIT HOW DOES IT GET MORE KEK THAN THIS!

This isn't the late 1800s early 1900s. We've came a long way since clear cutting forests and just not planting new ones.

wow so scientific lmao

most of Canada doesn't want the pipeline so this is just playing into our hands even more.

Lumber sold to the US is something like 2% of Canada's GDP and total forestry is about 5%, and a low CAD only makes exporting easier, dumbasses, but that'd be American public school education for you...

holy shit you guys are cucked, no gold? you really are a fake country

On a certain scale trade is a good thing. Problem comes when it's pushed to the level of dependency for most of your goods.

Good, one of the few things Trump has done good lately

what is developing an industry?
There is no reason the merilards can't match you. labour cost is the same so once the wheels of Forrest industry starts rolling in america, it will be cheaper and more profitable for Americans to use american timber. and that is not factoring in traiffs.

who you gonna sell oil to then?

top kek i love this, canada is getting so shafted
>moron leader who hates business, yet wants more gibs and more spending
>third worlders are flooding canada
>canadian market getting RICED
>getting TARRIFED by your only trade partner
day of the rake IS approaching

>most of Canada doesn't want the pipeline
L O L

This is beyond false. University towns echo this sentiment, actual Canadian citizens occupying the other 97% of the country want the pipeline.

your leader is too much of a pussy
cant even get weed legalized hahahahahaaha

Oh yeah, that attitude's been working out real well for you guys.

>shitty bush out front worth like 300k

>Problem comes when it's pushed to the level of dependency for most of your goods.

Which is ironic in the case of dairy, since you have a trade surplus with us.

The US can't survive without our resources. Rip up NAFTA and send all our shit to China then sit back and watch as the US economy collapses

>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake
>Rake
Rake

>moron leader who hates business, yet wants more gibs and more spending

Trudeau is actually pro-business. I'm guessing you're pretending to be retarded, since Norwegians tend to be pretty smart.

Most of the Canadian population lives in those university towns you're talking about. Like 90% of us. The citizens you speak of make up a small part of the population at large and don't represent the majority of the country.

>Quotes a post about transporting oil refutes it with a point on lumber.
You might want to start on your own educational system before you gripe about anothers

Kek this is fucking awesome i hope burgers enjoy paying more for our lumber to build a house or you guys can use your own shitty softwood.

I hope we take away the deal where we ship the raw logs to them as per the last softwood lumber agreement

The vintage moldy staircase is an easy $500k all by itself.

Meh. We'll sell it to Europe or China instead I guess.

Why do you guys care about our milk anyways? We don't even buy any milk from America, half of it comes from Quebec and the other half from the rest of Canada. I've never seen American milk in my entire life here.

>ignoring nuclear alternatives
>said to an american
>mfw

And there's no good reason why you should see our milk. Why the fuck wouldn't milk be produced as locally as possible? What a stupid fucking thing to transport over great distances.

Hahaha Cucknadians, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire maple syrup shall now reign supreme!

This has been happening for decades now. Tarriffs go up and down based on the vagueness of the definition of Crown land in the eyes of US law and what it means under NAFTa.
Same fucking kabuki theater to distract MSM and you ADD shitposters while the real negotiations happen.
Bet you there's a labor mobility and/or immigration deal in the works, since that would BTFO everyone.

Fuck Canada

i dont think you understand the implications of losing that pipeline in a goldless (and godless) country.

It's like saying we should import Vermont maple syrup to be more """fair""" to the US when there's tens of thousands of sugar shacks in Canada as it is.

is that fucking DMX?

University towns that have never even heard of Canadian culture. They are not even Canada, they are foreign soil, owned by enemy actors. Oh sure, it's fun to drink and fuck in these places, but the opinions of the filth who occupy them does not reflect the actual working class and the family of Canada occupying, as I said, the 97% of livable land.

Tariff on maple syrup is going to be hard core.

The little American dairy we get is most cheese or used to make cheese

Pretty much nothing, China already said they'd buy our oil, and it actually could be good to turn it into oil from bitumen here anyways. More jobs for Canada.

Good luck nerd

I'll house a cute Canadian fuccboi once their economy collapses.

It just might be.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBDdy4WC9dc

I'm university educated, environmentally-minded, believe we should do more to mitigate the effects of climate change, etc. yet I fully support the pipeline as well as more drilling for oil.

Guys I just got home from my job at the local Lumber Mill and I am literally shaking, I thought I was safe from DRUMPF at work but he's everywhere... I just can't anymore.

We should be building our own refineries here. As it is most of it goes to Texas then we buy back the finished product which is part of the reason we pay so much more for gas. We should be the ones refining it which will not only lower our costs but also create a lot of jobs

Regardless, the only people who would be riled up over this are a handful of people compared to the vast majority.

The implication is the U.S and Canada. would pay more for oil. Hopefully enough so we start building our own refineries. In the short term this would cost a little but once production is up we would see a cost decrease compared to today's prices since we would no longer have to send it south to be refined. The U.S. on the other hand would need to either pay us more for our tariffed oil or look for a less "secure" source.

for fucks sake rickey, quit smokin all the fucken treez

Fucking where? Nunavut?
90% of canada is 100 miles from the American border.
You must be from some basement in Toronto to post universalist statements that are so retarded.

>completely collapse
Implying we don't want that. I'm all for accelerationism you dumb nigger.

DMX is strung out on crack now and looks like shit.

Dear user:

The border is very, very long.

You are incapable of refining it just like Venezuela. All the capable ones have fled.

It's time for leafs to put our supreme shitposting skills into shilling against Trump.

>You are incapable of refining it
???

Trump's list of things to do today

1. Stop investigating Hillary. She's tired and needs to rest.
2. Start a trade war with Canada, one of our best allies
3. Sign the Holocaust Rememberance Proclamation

It seems pretty obvious to me that there are a lot of delusional people on Sup Forums. They are either incredibly stupid or in complete denial about how Trump just shafted the shit out of them.