H-hehe we never w-wanted a wall anyways, libcucks btfo

> H-hehe we never w-wanted a wall anyways, libcucks btfo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/11/trump-reporter-its-not-fence-its-wall-and-were-not-going-wait
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How hard can it be to fund 1 fucking wall.

Chinks built a fucking wall like 1500 years ago and they had no problems.

they build 12 I think
the US cant compete with China

What is it in Chinese-Japanese-Korean-Indonesian blood that makes them hell of a worker

Shit must be etched into their culture and backbones from when they're born to when they die.

China was a kingdom and didn't accept internal enemies of the state thwarting the government's efforts and undermining its own country.
Monarchy will always be the best form of government.

They weren't a (((democracy)))

Source, faggot

Trump is a creature of the deep state now.

Confucius is a hell of a guy for starters but they also have strength in numbers which forces competition on all levels.
that's my opinion anyway

Democracy is overrated, we have all seen what it leads to here in Europe. I so envy your system, it at least combats this to some extent.

It's been everywhere, even on FOX

Even though it's bullshit and you are of the same vein.

The threat of mexicans is a lot less then the threat of your people to the chinese

Burn the Republican party to the ground.

Good things take time

>Rep president.
>Rep senate
>Rep house.

>Obamacare still stands.
What the dog shit fuck my man

If you see your man whining like this about not doing something, it is 100% certain he did it

gloourmf definitely blown the poop out

No one actually expected a physical, titanium, 200ft wall stretching thousands of miles. It was just a campaign talking point - one that got Trump national attention.

The "wall" is a metaphorical one, replete with strengthening ICE, ramping up patrols, deporting more illegals, and changing the conversation and American mindset on this issue.

Whether we get an actual physical barrier built is frankly not that important, it'd simply a cherry on top.

It's because they're neo-cons who mask behind the title of "Republican" and absolutely despise Trump. They won't let him do anything, and at this point, have most likely held him "hostage" to achieve their goals like they do every president.

The U.S. cannot be saved unless there's a 'French Revolution.' People won't do that though, our society is blinded by materialism and propaganda. They'd rather willingly race mix, promote "degeneracy" and so on. I want to leave this country but even then, Europe isn't the paradise it once was.

Is there anything more despicable in modern politics than neocons?

>The wall will stop drugs.

As long as there is money to be had, cartels will find a way.

Trump tweets are so cringe XD!

I know we live in a digital world but there's just something off putting about the actual president using Twitter that just makes him less in a way

You fucking do know that trump is an internal enemy. Gas him with the rest of the kikes.

>Europe isn't the paradise it once was.

>Europe
>Ever being a paradise.

If you mean a continent where your birthright determined your future, and at your rulers will you could be sent off to die in a pointless fight to secure some other monarchs territory. Sure.

Trumpsters got cucked harder than anyone has ever been cucked in known and unknown history.

Lets move past it now and fix the mistake.

>there's just something off putting about the actual president using Twitter
That's who they voted for, a fucking 70 year old autist that spergs on twatter.

why are you so mad
are u a drug runner?

can he just reappropriate homeland security funding or something to pay for it? Why does he need congress to pass a line item for wall?

>You fucking do know that trump is an internal enemy.
>That flag

How did it feel being deported, Pedro?

I don't think it's that bad, great for direct communication or "words from the president himself"

it's a good thing there isn't a permanent digital archive to go back and listen to what he's actually said
insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/11/trump-reporter-its-not-fence-its-wall-and-were-not-going-wait

I wish, i'm broke as fuck. My shit went to shit since our new president took office 4 years ago, i'm barely recovering from the losses.

Yes, Trump lied to get elected. Who cares?

Trump won. Hillary lost. Get over it.

I love how you can't actually retort what he says. Just have to roll with an ad hominem. Can't even describe how it makes him off putting. How dare he use Twitter like everyone else!

What a fucking joke.

Tell me about Mexican drug cartels
do people know in Mexico they're affiliated and work in tandem with CIA/FBI?

How the fuck can anyone still trust this good goy?

IDon't know much about them, i honestly don't follow local politics or news i can't wait for a fucking coup, there was a General that came out and said that he would wreck shit but has been quiet lately. I know that my local president wants to leave his wife or son as the next president and his son was arrested a few days ago with some coke.

>How dare he use Twitter like everyone else!
I think that's the point he's making when he says it makes him seem less (presidential).

how many dimensions of chess is he on?

This is all because Nancy Pelosi and her goons threatened to cause a shutdown if the GOP tried to get funding for their racist wall

Kek

Trumpcucks are fine being lied to and actually celebrate that fact

> Yeah he lied about the wall, who cares?
> Yeah he lied about banning muslims, who cares?
> Yeah he lied about bringing back jobs, who cares?
> Yeah he sold us out to the Jews, who cares?
> Yeah he got us into WW3, who cares?
> We ""won""

What shutdown?

hey, you have a problem with autists? eze

>Finngolian education
It was built in 3rd century BC

> Poles talking shit
How did it feel being deported from the U.K., Vldjczzclkkwva?

>not an argument

> "we president now" is