Holy shit you guys

Holy shit you guys.

I live in Seoul or something, and there are jets flying above my house right now. Something isn't right. Yesterday I heard a radio announcement warning me that like next Wednesday (or around then), "the white will fall". What the fuck?
And then this morning an army guy came to my for and said "you're going to fucking die soon" and then he left. Something is deeply wrong.

For the past month, I've felt it coming. It's like I can sense that something bad is going to happen, I can feel it in my very bones. I don't know what, but I'm not looking forward to this coming Thursday.

The evidence is piling up too. My brother works at an investment bank. Last month, he just off and left for an entire week with his family down to Florida (or some other tropical place if you are in Florida already). Didn't say anything. I think he knows what's going to happen, and just got things mixed up and got out of town last month instead of this week. Something is definitely going to happen on Friday, I've never been more sure of anything.

And there have been so many military exercises lately. The military base I live near has had military men and navy seals flowing in and out for the last few months, as if they're preparing for something. I went out there with my camera the other day to get evidence for the big happening on Saturday, but they wouldn't let me inside. Something big is definitely up for Sunday.

Finally though, the biggest sign that something isn't right is that earlier this week, I awoke to flashing lights and sound. Everyone shuffled out of the building, and I heard some people whispering something about an oven. Are they preparing to put us into gas chambers?

I'm shaking and scared. I don't know what's going to happen Monday, but I suggest that you all buy water filters and get out of the big cities now. I'm leaving out to the woods.

Supreme jej

oh look another fake happening.

It's fucking real you shill.

>in Seoul or something
>or something
>being retarded/shill enough to not know which city you live in

Fucking turn on CNN

literal retards that don't know what sarcasm is.

Dont worry. I believe you

great stuff mate. you're biggest retard in this thread at the moment.

>in Seoul or something

fuckin lel

>flag
>Live in Korea or something
Yeah something larping faggot

Leave OP alone!

ITs happening guys I just peed my pants LISTEN TO ME

>I live in Seoul or something

kys faggot

>When the BR monkey is the voice of reason

Truly these are the end of days.

>shaking and scared

Pussy.

> I live in Seoul or something
> Nice flag
Faggot, kys

>i live in Seoul or something
>american flag

maximum wew

I hope a missile lands in your mom's cooter

I mean the Seoul in America.

>Seoul or something
BTFO cum-guzzling larping faggot.

>thinkin bout pyonyang
>a missile called dong falls out of its launch tube
>north korean citizens applaud
>it splashes into the ocean 10m away
>north koreans begin cheering
>missile sinks immediately
>some bubbles
>silence
>one tiny bubble
>north korean citizens now screaming with joy and excitement
>gentle rumble
>atlantis has fallen.html
>north korean citizens hold hands, their collective gaze focused straight to the skies, screaming in unison
>kim jong un turns to his cohort of elderly generals
>w

You're all right, OP.

Shut up, Ahmed.

>he just off and left for an entire week with his family down to Florida
>(or some other tropical place if you are in Florida already)
>I live in Seoul or something

You suck at this. Bigly.

OPs real and true story was almost as good as reading all the fags trying to disprove it

Knowing this thread is satire is the true redpill.

>satire
Pls...

well military is getiing bigger and bigger in every west nation so yeah,jets fly over my house normally every month and you will get used to it pretty damn soon.

>flag
forgot your proxy shill

Kek, please spare us. I don't want to die. I have a date with a qtπ on Saturday. Recurring numbers = we all live