I'm sick of getting called a shill for calling out this neocon kike piece of shit on his lies

I'm sick of getting called a shill for calling out this neocon kike piece of shit on his lies.

>removed wall funding from the bill
>syria bombing
>prosecuting assange
>amnesty reversal
>appointing his jew elite son-in-law to run the country
>bannon on the way out
>cabinet filled with jewish billionaires

If you are still defending trump you have no principles besides hero-worship and should be ashamed. This opportunistic jew-lover used the nationalist momentum to give himself and his kike fucking kids power. It's past the point of le 5d dungeons and dragons meme, and it's plainly obvious he lied and has zero interest in nationalism/populism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHfPYzLR-To
youtube.com/watch?v=oCDASjbbyeM
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUPN2Zu7gZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shill

shill
sage

k so whats your plan?

Me too. What happened to naming the jew?

Shill

fuck you redditor cocksuckers, trump is the shill, the shill for israel, he even reversed on amnesty

/r/the_cuckold happened.

>mfw all the Cruzcucks were right

It's very simple.

Shill

yeah yeah, 5d chess, trump a good goy, he dindu nuffin right?

Shill.

Shill.

you forgot
>going to let all the shitskin illegals stay
>is not repealing obamacare and is leaving it as is

the jew shill has reneged on EVERY SINGLE one of his biggest campaign promises DESPITE having the house AND senate

Y-YOU'RE A S-SHILL!! REAL 'PEDES SUPPORT AMNESTY

Shill.

daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=DHfPYzLR-To

Shill.

K y s shill

>when the first and second replies tie for best

You are a subtle shill arent you

>7/4

Made by a European. Discarded.

No one asked you, roach

Gtfo shill

go away reverse shill

Shill cuck

you're right we all should've voted for hillary desu lmao

7 get!
(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
Best election ever!!!

nice
saved

When will your country decide to be either sand nigger or civilised (protip: white european)?

>yfw he's not gonna build the wall

the sad part is a wall is so easy to build. jeb bush could have gotten a wall built

on point

>When will your country decide to be either sand nigger or civilised (protip: white european)?

We have decided to be full sandnigger.(51 to 49)

Though Kurds want their own land.
Also Kemalist secularists may deide to split the country too.
I am waiting for such a movement so I can start burning down mosques.

Sounds like yall need some freedom.

Please dont senpai.
Leave us alone and lets see what happens.
If you attack us we will have no choice but to unite.

Hello newfag (yes, I can already tell), here, we are aware of The Kike and their lies, and how they try to use pressure/propaganda tactics to side with them rather than Trump. Don't fall for their tricks. Instead, Do This :

>Buy Gun
>Walk into Synagogue
> KEK (kill every kike) in there, including children, and then on the news say until the kikes stop lying this will keep happening

Thats how we win user, not by attacking Trump, who has not warranted enough to lose our trust yet. Now go out and KEK

>Hello newfag (yes, I can already tell)

I've been on this board since the day it was made and was on the other site's /new/ a year before, kill yourself

oy gevalt

Sure you were, Schlomo. I can completely tell because of your lack of loyalty, ability to believe kike lies, and non practicality in forwarding the right wing narrative.

You sir, are either:
1. A Newfag
2. A Kike (And here newfag, unlike leddit, we believe every kike here should be killed for their crimes against the state at the very least)
3. A Goy that has Been Paid By A Kike (JIDF? ShariaBlue?)

Its okay buddy, you'll learn soon enough.

>sir

/tip

you literally want to hand the people you hate carte blanche to finish their plan

have fun talking to FBI undercover spooks user

At last I truly see OP.

wtf I'm communist and liberal now.

Wtf I'm resistance for Soros now!

WTF i'm CNN now!

WTF i'm with her now!

The communist Jews subverting us truly were our greatest ally, we must disband Israel and unleash the Jews onto the whole world.

I don't think you're a shill, but you need to have more trust in our President.

I don't think you're a shill, but you need to have less trust in your President.

You're such an obvious libcuck. You don't have to agree with everything trump does, but the way you faggot shills go about disagreeing just outs you, you're such a faggot

muh holohoax. muh antisemitism.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCDASjbbyeM

What's going to happen in July?

>You're such an obvious libcuck

whatever you say redditor

Why can't Shareblue ever format their posts properly? That's the biggest give away everytime you cucks post

Fuck off shill. Kys

>Wtf I'm resistance for Soros now!
You're a fucking dumbass. A zero IQ dumbass.

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

Shill

oh, and fuck your feels

hurr OMG I'm retarded durrr

bump

shill
SAGE

this thread proves Sup Forums is divided.
fuck you all.

You're a shill. It's been 3 motherfucking god damn months. have some patience bitch

I have an idea. Someone should keep track of how many times trump says Anti-Semitism vs White Genocide

Here I'll start with what I know.

White Genocide: 0 (ZERO)

youtube.com/watch?v=TUPN2Zu7gZg

bump

why was Sup Forums dumb enough to think that trump was some sort of crypto nazi?

He's an American politician, he will do exactly what everyone else has been doing but maybe with some edgier comments. Him being in business until now doesn't change the fact that he is now part of the powers that be.

Yeah and it didn't even take 3 months for him to betray everything he campaigned on.

What are you doing m8? It's fucking embarrassing man

lol at this German guy getting so worked up at our politics while his country gets fucked.

So what are you saying? Hillary should have been /ourgirl/? FUCK NO, we picked the best choice by a fucking longshot.

He's not perfect but he still has to play politics. He has, and will follow through on a shitload of his promises.

The only thing embarassing is the_donald cancer on this board with their general for this pathetic neocon buffoon and kike shill.

He's a kike shill you fucking retard.

Jesus you're a sleepwalking little cuck. He just hopped off israeli pole and his thighs are still wet.

>thuh wall
border incursions down 40% on the threat alone
Trump recently tweeted about him NOT building the wall as media lies so stfu.
>Syria
what is a "leppo"?
(Really, who fucking cares except RIDF fags?)
>prosecuting assange
assanage to get immunity for his testimonies and act as an expert witness for case against Hillary Clinton (prediction)
>amnesty reversal;
see DACA
>bannon on the way out;
for how fucking long now has that been going on for now?
>p p pleas don't call me a sh shill ;_;
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

Fucking hell if the best thing you can say about Trump is 'Lol but hillary would be worse xD' then that spells out exactly how bad things have become.

Fuck you bitch, go keep slobbering all over Hillary's rotting Vagina and move to Mexico.

Hello the Donald
+1

trump is jewed

The only way out would be a revolution.

As if Hillary would have been better?

Hillary would've been exactly the same. That's the joke.

With all of the back and forth "shill' nonsense, this place is barely worth the browse anymore.

At least Trump makes for good memes.

Are you anti white or not?

We don't exactly have the pick of the litter when it comes to allies. Anti-globalism helps the existence of the white race, even if some jews are along for the ride.

Tackling the JQ is a stretch goal, surviving this century s
is #1.

I employ passive resistance against Jews, I don't attack them but I don't give them attention either. I try not to fall for their tricks, but ridding ourselves of jewish influence isn't really possible for Americans living in metropolitan areas.

>this whole thread
I'm convinced it isn't just retards replying to bait, but they actually hire people to reply to their team. The posts are so similar.

The elections are fucking over, woman. Jesus...

Sup Forums is complete fucking shit with you idiots here.

especially because it's all about hillary vs trump like it even matters any more

what the fuck.

>

Trump said Holocaust denial is one form of "dangerous anti-Semitism that continues all around the world" and that can be seen on university campuses, in attacks on Jewish communities "or when aggressors threaten Israel with total and complete destruction."

>"This is my pledge to you: We will confront anti-Semitism," he said. "We will stamp out prejudice, we will condemn hatred, we will bear witness and we will act. As president of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people and I will always stand with our great friend and partner, the state of Israel."

t. President Trump, 1 hour ago.

Use the catalog and skip any thread with a Trump image. Sup Forums improves significantly

OY VEY!

He has always been one.
I knew this but this is Sup Forums and fanboys are blind.

You don't do FUCKING SHIT to oppose the kikes, you fucking bitch. You are a liar and a fucking fake. You fall in line every time like a good goy. I know it. I fucking personally guarantee it.

I bet you still have a license, registration, insurance. All that good goy material. Credit cards, a bank account, a smartphone. Come on, admit it.

I would be able to take this board more seriously if their arguments weren't so illiterate. Assad cheerleaders who have no clue what is going on are the worst.

I fully agree with OP on this one.

SHARIA BLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER

SAGE THESE SHILL KEK THREADS

4 doubles dont lie

>removed wall funding from the bill
Didn't he say the illegals in the us would pay for it?
>syria bombing
Well it killed the Russian ties bullshit.
>prosecuting Assange
Pic related
>amnesty reversal
Pic related
>appointing his jew elite son-in-law to run the country
Pic related
>bannon on the way out
Pic related
>cabinet filled with jewish billionaires
Pic related