Mars - will Trump get us there?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/24/get-mars-first-term-donald-trump-talks-nasa-astronauts-livestream/
archive.is/aC1cc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOmBNxYw_wI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MARS inc. they have pet food division. So CIA lemon party gestapo probably has in mind freedom to produce, distribute and market the "soylent green" openly. Notice the horse meat scandal was probably something way more than meets an eye. Was it really horse meat considering that concept of DNR is military deception similar to global WAR-ming.

Mars isn't real

Elon is cuck, Nasa is homeless. Trump will lead the way to the stars.

'Get to Mars during my first term': says Trump

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/24/get-mars-first-term-donald-trump-talks-nasa-astronauts-livestream/

archive.is/aC1cc

he's at least as narcissistic and hawkish as Kennedy, I don't see why not

Why waste the money

wow, its nothing

Yes, but Europa is more important god damnit

t.Sinaed "cant burn enough coal" Mcarthy

Exactly when we could feed violent apes on welfare or fight more wars for our greatest ally Israel

Because I must not think that's wasting money either?

Whoever ends up going to mars is going to die. There is no way for them to come back....let's end jews!

How is he floating if they are filming on the ground?

>British guy
>"us"

Frankly Britain and Australia are tightening your immigration laws so you should team up into a new British Federation and go to Mars yourselves. Australian natural resources, British manpower and military-industrial backing. It's a great move.

by us I mean humanity

>back lighting vs front lighting

you flatheads need to step up your game.

Don`t you read you dense motherfucker? it clearly says they are in scuba gear.

To make it even more clear for the amerifattard:
They film it under water in scuba gear.

fuck mars bruh for real. we need a moon base first. once were able to make fuel on the moon exploration of the solar system becomes dirt cheap.

Mars is inevitable

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOmBNxYw_wI

Mars is stupid. We need to get to work mining asteroids. The whole world is fighting over crumbs when there is an endless bounty if you just reach up and take it.

>moonbase
>marsbase
>space station
>these three stellar outposts being the main centers through which SPACE COWBOYS move through to hunt down outlaws illegally mining in the asteroid belt without government licenses

He wants to make speeches to take credit when some future president does it, but Trump is doing nothing to make it happen. He'd rather spend money blocking Texan's access to the Rio Grande.

what is this supposed to be? I'm assuming its a "hah, gotcha globalists, they weren't ACTUALLY in space"

which is retarded

CODE.

>implying the mars amish didn't leave mars to live on earth 5000 years ago

No, he'll put the jews!

First we should put robots on Mars that will build a habitat. That will be hard enough.

Of all the planets, why Mars specifically?

It's the second most habitable planet.