When do governments in Latin America become responsible for illegal immigration?

what about the push factors in immigration

no jobs
high crime
high corruption
leading to additional stagnation in job creation, and the cycle continues

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada will take care of it until a bigger cuck takes over the WH.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

It doesn't help that the US is partially responsible for many Latin American countries being shitty, or at least the CIA.

When John stops hiring cheap labor for a better profit

so what do we do?

crime is crime

corruption is corruption, they have Sup Forums down there dont they?

this should be vocalized more, a solid plank all of pol can agree on

and then go even further to share news of job openings where labor is needed

would legalizing drugs make a difference?

but Mexico colluded with Russian agents that crafted Trump's visit to Mexico prior to the elections because it's in Mexico's best interest for the world to become a Corruption Carnival.

The chinese trademarks and acapulco buildings that Kushner and Ivanka got before Trump decided to shit on Canada speak for themselves.

but we are not bothering you at all lol

How do you want us to punish people that are not here, dingus?

I didnt know this, interadesting

arnt the russians also setting up in nicaragua

>Countries are responsible for people voluntarily leaving their countries.

fight crime
improve your economy
fix your corruption

all so people dont want to leave

You don't know what you are talking about, you should really know latin america before posting moronic shit.

This garbage is what the left have been parroting here for the last 60 years, and yet each time is more obvious that the problem is US, latinos and not the so called "empire" USA.

Colombia is one of the more corrupt country in the world in here everything is for sale or rent: justice, congress, president, police, medical examiner. But we go scandal after scandal and no one end up in jail including middle level corrupt public servants.

These are backwards countries rape, assassinations, robbery and all kind of crimes occur every fucking day no one cares and frankly people are just used to it.

The USA its not electing these corrupt assholes, we are.

once you take the red chicharito there's no going back believe me

At least Venezuelans are starting at this, granted they had to starve to death in order for it to happens

although I gaurentee people will say Soros is behind the protests in Venezuela right now

The root of all crime and corruption in this continent is the drug trade. USA has the demand and refuses to do anything to reduce it. We could also just legalize drug trade but USA won't let us. We're all in a stalemate until you either legalize drug or phisically remove druggies.

dumb murrican

The fuck?

We have preferential Visas and we still don't go there, please explain to me what are you talking about?

maybe we do need to legalize

pol also then needs to settle the whole degeneracy debate over drugs

or better yet what drives people to them

>implying the great majority of your immigrants aren't from mexico and central America

Wrong! Colombia gained independence in 1819! and since then this country have been immersed in violence, and I mean ISIS level of violence, decapitation, rape the whole 9 yards.

There were no drug traffic then, so? What we have in common with those times?

PEOPLE!

if Venezuela goes big, maybe it will set off a wave across Latin America

could be interesting

We have a lost of corruption problems and not all of them are drug related, naybe in your country, but we have to deal with a lot of "honest" bussiness of our politicians.

No it won't, no one cares about Venezuela, not even now.

They can't tell the difference.

Yes because all Latin American countries would've been better under communism

Can I have stats about the illegals original country?

We're talking about the modern problems, you can't say the same problems than in 1819 are still affected by the same causes.
Not to be apologist to violence, but without drug trade the FARC would had been stomped out long ago.

I will take
>What is the "School of the Americas" purpose for 200 Jimmy

*Country of origin
fak Engrish iz hurd

>no jobs
>high crime
>high corruption
>leading to additional stagnation in job creation, and the cycle continues
The truth is that just hate eachother so much that even when we fixed those thing, we will still want to get out.

t. Cuck McWifeson

Drug traffic is one of many problems, the real problem is corruption, that have nothing to do with drugs but with cultural background and idiosyncrasy.

FARC is a symptom not a cause, drug trafficking is a symptom too. If we legalize and make peace with FARC the problems will stay the same.

>The root of all crime and corruption in this continent is the drug trade
Nope, it because we are all a bunch of mixed mongrels incapable of trusting anyone besides family. even nog are better at that than us.
> We could also just legalize drug trade but USA won't let us
Then the cartel just becomes Cartel S.A.

>Drug traffic is one of many problems, the real problem is corruption
To corrupt someone you need money. Where is this money coming from, and from what? How have farc and carterls been financed for years now?

In all honesty, we should start propping up leaders we like again. Fuck south america for being so shit that people have to flee from it.

No, to corrupt someone you need a society that create the conditions for the corruption to appears in the first place hence why I mentioned 1819 as the point of origin it goes beyond that but still, our culture promotes laziness, ambition without hard work, honesty is a joke etc... that produces the terrorist and the drug lord no the other way around.

Before drugs this country was a mess, with the drug money got worse but even if you subtract the drug money you still get a very corrupt and violent country you don't believe me, watch the next couple of years and you'll see.

Also lots of wealth that go to the country from workers sending money

bump

ded

Poopy.

BUMP

more and more i realize pol is a lost cause for discussion

its all LARP circle jerk and angry mental masturbation about shit we have known about for a long time now

its like fucking tourettes, they just cant stop repeating the same shit