We are going to destroy Christianity for good

What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public? What are you going to do when we conquer Rome just like how we conquered Istanbul?
You will do nothing.
You don't have balls, you have no ideology to die for. Your religion is a meme.
Heard me?
You will escape.
You will either convert or escape to USA or Australia or somewhere else. We will reach those places too.
Allahu akbar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUkxVOFRoNI
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/12/droves-of-middle-east-muslims-are-converting-to-christianity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=cUkxVOFRoNI

t. Roach

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/12/droves-of-middle-east-muslims-are-converting-to-christianity/

You'll be the ones converting

I guess then I'll ave to convert and become a goat fucker like you

shut up you degenerate. I just want to work my simple job and come home to a glass of beer.
You'd probably think that's degenerate though, you goat-fucking pedo.

I can't even imagine the disgusting shit going on in your heads if a bellybutton makes you want to rape people lmao

Allah is on our side. We will win.
Just like how He helped us to win in 1071, 1453.
Now He will help us to exterrminate your idols. Stop worshipping 3 gods.

I've always wondered about Islam. It only consumes, it doesn't produce a single thing.

No art, no science, no literature, nothing. Just consumption of resources. Only thing you have is oil, and even that you only drill from the ground for others to refine into products.

You people are nothing and you will never be nothing.

Took you hundreds of years to defeat one empire lol

Then Christianity kicked you out of Europe

We're going to find you and then send a missile. Just like we did with the others.

>Only thing you have is oil
Turkey doesn't have oil.
>and even that you only drill from the ground for others to refine into products.
we refine our oil.
>I've always wondered about Islam.
no, you think about arabs.

oh no one fairy tale is going to fight another fairy tale

>He thinks he can come to our countries with his women and his women not touched by the degeneracy of our cultures and fucked by the men of the west.

Bring them here Achmed, we will taste them.

Mohammad was a faggot

Roach, the only reason you won in 1453 is that Constantinople was such a fucking shit hole we never cared about it, fuck we even pillaged it during the 4th crusade. Worth literally nothing, the Venetian Senate asked the church for help but all they could do was bite the bullet because Constantinople was a social and economical disaster. Castiglia and Aragona cleaned you up where we didn't.

No you wont. Remember nukes.

gene efso bir yemle gelmişşiniz xocem saygılar .Ddddd

>W-We didn't care about it
doesn't change the fact that we've been kicking crusader butt since 1071 lol

We'll kill all you shit skins. Non whites are slaves who exist only to benefit whites.

>what will you do?
Uhmmm. We'll lay down suppressive fire and flank you until we can put a violet in the back of your head?

Let us know when you want to be the away team. Plenty of us are ready to play on our home field advantage.

Keep raping goats and boys, Muhammad.

Eyv :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
inşallax gavat gelmez milletten özür falan dilemez gerçi yatıyorlardır :DDDD

I couldn't care less. Burn it all down.

Having said that, it's funny you think Christianity is a threat to you. That's like Americans being afraid of North Korea kek.

Fine, just kill yourself when you're done

well muhamed, when I feel sexually attracted to goats ill let you know.
Fuck your prophet, goat shit be upon him..

You people have gotten your asses kicked by the Brits, Americans, French, Mongols and pretty much every other powerful group in the last 550 years. The west has actually gotten smarter, you've all remained stagnant.

Suicide bombers can't do shit against any western, 1st world military. The only reason all 1.5 billion of you aren't dead yet is because we let you live. The West could annihilate Islam in a week, we simply choose not to.

We should really be uniting against the Jews, not each other. We'll work on you roaches another day. Right now the jews want us to kill each other while they sit idly by watching while they continue to get richer and more powerful.

Saladin was a good commander, I'll give you that much, but don't forget that Aragona cleaned you up good

Please do... Then we can finally take care of you sand niggers the Wotanic way!

>you have no ideology to die for. Your religion is a meme.
THIS

i thought islam allowed christians as long as they pay jizya

This time we won't be tolerant. You will pay for your atrocities.

we must unite in Christianity
I've seen the light, friends. After being an atheist for so long, islam has gotten me closer to God, so that if a holy war starts, I'll be on the side that cleans them out.

How do you plan the conquest of the west when your nukes need american authorization?

lulul

>islam
>wining
okok

you and everyone like you should be hanged

You cant even invade northern syria, you fucking subhuman turkroaches. The West would obliterate you

that's the day it will beginn

>You can take Northern Syria from strong muslims, thus you won't be able to do anything against sissy west
hmm

our countries are the biggest allies of jewish people. we gave them home after spanish inquisition since 1492, then again we protected them in ww2 and tried to save them as much as possible.
you did the same thing since 20th century.

WHy dont we just install doubt into your shit religion?

Most Muslims think that the hadiths are actual sayings of the prophet Muhammad. Especially the “Sahih” ones. I learned that they are actually public surveys conducted by Mr Bukhari some 3 centuries after Muhammad. Muslims will talk endlessly about the rigorous procedures Bukhari went through to validate his hadith collection. They even talk about how he prayed before collecting them. Even how he traveled from one nation to another and went through many adventurous journeys to get a single hadith.

This guy apparently collected about 600,000 hadiths. Then he cross referenced them. It might be noteworthy to point out that he didn’t have access to computers. He started collecting at the age of 16 and died when he was 60. Let’s assume that he collected,verfied and cross-referenced hadith from the second he was born until his death without ever eating, sleeping or pooping. That’d mean, his yearly average hadith collection was 10,000 hadiths! 833 hadiths every month! 28 hadith everyday and 1.15 hadith every hour!

If that doesn’t smell like bullshit to you, nothing will.

All Muslims are faggots and whores, why do they worship cock and balls?

actually , jewish turk, your uploaded img is a church your muslim neighbours turned into a mosque.

but

(((you))) know it, jew

>What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public? What are you going to do when we conquer Rome just like how we conquered Istanbul?

the only way they can even exist is in a extreme authoritary system i would be suprised if you could get 100 together without some killing eachother

You surely realize that right as we speak Islam is already taking the same path that Christianity took 300 hundred years ago. I'll give it a most another hundred years before it fades into irrelevance as well.

Did you know islam believes there are 7 planets in our solar system? Pretty fucking stupid huh

Oh that dumb nigger mohammad also believed in a flat earth.

Its also unfortunate there is no original text to 'compare' with lol~

What battle is this supposed to be?

>LARPing

The Quran states, incorrectly, that semen originates from a spot between the backbone and ribs. Today we know sperm comes from the testicles and semen from the pelvic region, which is not between the spine and ribs.

He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs .
- Quran 86:6–7

signs arent looking good for muslims here. they think semen comes from somewhere in your back and ribs lel

Absent from the body, present with the Lord heathen. I pray for you and your kind, i hear hell is pretty hot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga
The first battle of the reconquista

Dear muslims, please liberate us. Please save us from the cancer that is killing us.

So you admit the churches are holy
And still want to destroy them

That makes you a satanist

With all due respect, Mohammad was a goat-fucking, pig-screwing, kid-diddling prophet of Satan responsible for more death and suffering than any other man, and as we speak, he burns in hell, and by Christ's grace, will continue to do so for a well-deserved eternity.

I'll keep the faith, just like the Christians who were persecuted before me did. Burned at the stake, hung on the cross, fed to lions. Your threats and deeds are nothing new.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Lighten up, Francis.

yfw a lost Christian teqnique saves Islam and restores your honor.

yfw a Caliphate rises that only allows transcended biologies to live there and you don't qualify

yfw the Sunni-Shia fake war that is wrecking fake Islam both end up on the scrap heap of history

yfw Turkey transcends the need for an army.

Yes, the West is blasphemous and God-mocking but you and I both know ISIS isn't Islam and it's time for everybody to clean up their act. So while we do that, remember to let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Source : Aliens

How does it feel to know that your holy prophet fucked a child and was so fucking retarded that he constantly walked around with cum all over his clothes?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Mohommad raped, slaughtered, and enslaved millions of men, women, and children, and millions more continue to do so. Only a subhuman nigger would tolerate the words of a demon possesed fool, let alone worship them.

>the biggest larpers call ethnic white religions larping

why?

Ah man stop with hate that is not what Ataturk would want from you. Don't know when you became such dumb goatfuckers.

I hope you realize that the chinamen are going to be majority Christians, and unlike whites who have empathy and fight with some semblance of rules, will turn your countries into glass and dash your infants heads against the stones.

Just curious: what are you faggots going to do when we nuke Mecca? Cry like bitches?

Rapebaby please, Ataturk personally fought against your subhuman christian kind for decades.
If he were alive we would make your our rape slaves again.

Shall I tell you what's going to happen? Sultan Erdogan has already sealed his fate, he's a dead roach.

A puppet will then be put in charge of your nation once another coup is organised and it will succeed, the earlier one was just a test to see responses, he'll have no escape when it happens again and it will happen again.

And you Turkroaches will submit to your new regime. I get it, you're a bit arrogant at the moment because you've got a few things you've wanted and you've managed to kill some Kurds, but trust me when I say that we're going to fuck you the fuck up so badly you'll be begging for death.

The wheels are in motion Turkroach, tick tock tick tock tick tock!

I'm an atheist, I'd give them a hearty golf clap and them mow them all down with assault rifle while they still have the confused look on their faces.

hahaha islam is gonna conquer the world huh? Been around a long time dont you think it would of happened by now?

>you guys got shit kicked in by mongols
>never conquered europe
>tried for 1000 years
>got beat by a king who sold everything just to come fight you shit skins (Richard the Lionheart)
>outnumbered out gunned and you guys STILL got your shit pushed in LOL
>wouldnt be in europe right now if it wasnt for the jews
>need jews to help you conquer europe LMAO SAD
>christianity hasnt even started fighting back yet and you guys getting WREKT lmao

Christianity doesn't need a church.
Christianity doesn't need bibles.
Christianity needs only a belief, it does not need to go around proclaiming that our God is greater than others like the heathens.
You've already lost.

A basement dwelling cockroach. His weapon is the keyboard. Soap is his enemy.

We're terrified.

Is my kebab ready, by the way? Hurry up, arab scumbag.

Fug, wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU&t=3s

>We are going to destroy Christ(...)
You cant destroy God and His ecclesia you goat fucking retard. :^)

All Muslims are apostates and go to Hell.

Remember this post when Jesus Christ casts you into Hell, son of Belial.

>Ah man stop with hate that is not what Ataturk would want from you
?
where is the hate in my post?
>Don't know when you became such dumb goatfuckers
those are arabs. not us.

You'll also destroy (((Judaism))) I'm sure.

The only thing Muslims are destroying is goat asshole

Allahu is dead, your religion is dead. You are being westernized and you know it. Kneel before our superior culture roach. Your prophet is now our slave.

Tell me of all that winning you 3rd world street shitters have done in the past 1000 years.

If you ever bothered to read the Bible youd understand that your entire filthy race exists to chasten God's people when they stray from His commandments.

Its literally whu he sent Syria, Babylon, and Rome after Israel and Judah to punish them.

How many millions of muslims have been wiped out in the past 40 years by Israel, America, and the Russians with losses under 100k on the European side?

If that's what you call a blessing then youre a fucking goon, buddy.

Plz help me, I'm a Muslim convert I'm tired af of weak ass Christianity and Judatheism in here.

God I can't wait for the day that Israel decides to nuke everything in the Middle East because you got too cocky.

No you fucked boys instead. Those that werent training for mamluks that is.
>Tfw european males make better men than turkish males
>Tfw european males are more fuckable than turkish females.
Tells you something of your people....

tiens fdp

I hope burning in Hell was part of your plan, reprobate.

>Judatheism

It's called Judaism.

did we fuck Carolus Rex too when he ran away from the russians and seek shelter in us? you sound like we fucked him too.

Thanks God Iran exists.
Trop gênant. On dirait un gamin de 5 ans qui essaie de faire chier ses parents "tiens papa!!!! boum!!! lol" kys

>frenchcuck literally capitulates to foreign invaderes

tkt sale rat

Why do Christians always talk as if they were God to say who's going to hell or not? Be a good pagan and stfu
Sorry yahudi, btw Islam and Judaism are really close to each other actually in terms of teachings and theological view

Good luck trying to come to Finland. We fought off Russians and we will fight you off, too.

Prove to me Mohammad was real. No religious texts, I want cold hard scientific evidence. Also, as someone who has studied Homeland Security, the threat of Islam or Muslims invading and taking over the West really isn't an issue. To be honest, it's laughable. So, come at me with cold hard, non religious texts and evidence saying Mohammad was real, and let's talk then.

>Sweden
>calling anyone else "cuck"
LMFAO
jtm

No. You didnt dare to piss off a nation that mattered. You have always been and will always be roaches.

Why do I have to keep putting this up

>be me 2008
>deploying to Afganistan for the second time
>smells like shit and is hot as fuck all the time
>kids throw rocks at us and they think its funny
>stupid camelfuckers constantly trying to hand us worthless shit for money
>after a month of that shit I get pissed and decide to get even
>hoard every pork sausage MRE I can get my hands on cause nobody eats them
>give out the pork entree to kids and watch them chow down on it
>mix lemonade powder into convoy piss bottles and throw them out the window watching those fucks fight to drink my piss bottle
>do this for six months and dispense at least 2000 pork sausages and hundreds of bottles of piss

>Sorry yahudi, btw Islam and Judaism are really close to each other actually in terms of teachings and theological view

Both are pretty fucked if that's what you mean. Oh well, Christianity is dying out I guess enjoy your new religion.

Have you learned to read Arabic?

Full All Muslims. PBUH.

Cont.
>get noticed by our command for my generosity and praise by the locals
>command recommends I get an ARCOM
>get home
>command is doing awards and gives a big speech about how I showed honor and self sacrifice to help the poor Afghanis
>get medal pinned on uniform and give a speech about honor and just doing what jesus would do
>mfw I got a medal for giving out pork and piss

Corrupt your religion by spreading anime I guess?

Also your nations nukes has to be authorized by the US. There goes your conquering plans....