Do you consider your country safe?

Do you consider your country safe?

lel no

I never leave the house unarmed, neither does my friends.

Not at all.

nope

Lol no. Only the rich parts and that is becoming less and less true by the day.

No, not at all.

The country? Yes. The big cities? Absofuckinglutely not.

It used to be... There used to be a time when people would leave their doors unlocked but nowadays I'm training with my rifle (/k/) and never go anywhere without carrying a knife, make sure I have a heavy lock on my door, etc.

Multiculturalism and mass migration from the Islamic Caliphate is so wonderful.

Terrorism, mudslimes etc. yes it's safe.
Random acts of violence because a lot of people have a chip on their shoulder no, unfortunately no.

Anyone jealous about how the rest of the world is deteriorating yet Poland just seems to be improving?

My town and state yes, my country really varies depending on the part.

This

my country in general, no - the cities are filled with muslim scum ruining them. my neighborhood is 99% white, yes it's safe.. the countryside (99% white as well) is also safe.

Only in the countryside.

If you go to the city, you're going to get shot.

More trees=less niggers.

Although I've had some scary encounters and even a few life threatening situations as a security guard, I'd say it's pretty safe overall, all things considered. As long as you avoid the projects, any "diverse" area and going out at night. And this is from someone living in Marseille.

no, more crime happens here than ever gets reported. Especially where nogs live it's just constant violence.

where there are no nogs, completely safe.

Just look to the flag above and get your own conclusions

That's what happens when you start at the bottom

I live 20 minutes west of Chicago. I feel perfectly safe where I live.

so.. absolutely not?

I think it's time we diversify the outdoors. National parks are institutionally racist

As long as you stay away from the niggers it's fine.

yeah I do. I can't remember the last time I locked the doors of my flat or car

My state, yeah. But if I drove to the nearest city full of nigs, then no

Security here is one of the world's worse security, the military police is full of corrupts related with drug dealers

Outside of a couple bad neighbourhoods the most dangerous things here are Indian drivers and black ice.

Pretty safe.