Was he based? redpilled? bluepilled? on a scale of 1 (blue) to 10 (red), what was he?

was he based? redpilled? bluepilled? on a scale of 1 (blue) to 10 (red), what was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5k1j8fegGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a Neocon who had levelled up before everyone else.

>pro faggotry, jew, pro israel, communist
>based

A pretty balanced mixture tbqh.
His attitude to women is worth looking into.

honestly wouldn't be here if it weren't for him, S, was really close to going full daily show liberal i think + the best speech he ever gave was based partly on his support of David Irving's right to be heard out

He wasn't particularly bright but I admired his debating skills, I think he had a little Oedipal crush on his mommy

youtube.com/watch?v=O5k1j8fegGE
He's a twat.

He absolutely loathed Hillary and made it known. For that, he gets my respect.

He was one of the few who was able to thread the needle on certain taboo topics. Which is why they killed him. Fools on this board can't appreciate any of this.

He was a good writer, but militant atheism gets annoying real quick. Anything else he wrote about was good though

talked a lot of shit to make goys leave christianity

He was an absolute bluepill dressed as a redpill, and apparently it worked.

he opposed all religion, and seemed to spend more time on Islam than Christianity. I don't agree with much of his outlook on religion, but that's really misrepresentative

Not really Bait, he wanted to be a Jew and believe he was. But his Brother said they werent jewish.

He was also quoting commies from pre-Nazi-Germany like Rosa Luxemburg.

No where near as based as his bro

do you have a link to Peter Hitchens saying they weren't Jewish?

ITT: Christians considering themselves redpilled

>Jewish mother
>Sucked dick in school
>Fedora tipper
>Supported Iraq war and other neocon atrocities

In other words a giant cunt that is currently rotting in hell with the other Jewish faggots.

Well according to Hitchens Wiki he is jewish cause his mother was.

Maybe i remember it wrong like Peter saying they didnt live a jewish Lifestyle or something.

Hitchens defended Holocaust Denial though so he was a Good Jew

He didn't defend Holocaust denial, he defended the right to speak for all intellectuals, including Holocaust deniers. Holocaust denial is ahistorical, so I'm not sure of why you support it.

no he was an edgelord that got molested by a priest

did he? source?