youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY
youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off the Jews won the war fair and square

Israel needs more blacks and arabs.

Diversity is strength
A Jew refugee from the 1940s upon entering Canada

How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?

>t. Shlomo

Question:
>Are there Jewish imageboards, forums, sites.
why arent we posting to them to embrace diversity starting discussions about the strength of black men and such?

We need someone to start making a list of these to reach the israeli populace.

Israel just hasn't learned to be multicultural yet. We as whites will be at the forefront of the transformation of the Jewish state.

meme multiculturalism in Israel. tear down the wall and open Israel. diversity will make her stronger

by shaming them, use the guilt

Diversity is strength

I think there is resurgence of anti-white activity because at this point in time Israel hasn't yet learned how to be multicultural. I think we are going to be part of that transformation that must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society it has been. Gentiles are going to be at the center of that. It is a huge transformation for Jews to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and goyim will be resented because of our leading role.

Fucking right I am. I'd like to see you faggots try to bring that degeneracy to Israel

Israel not being open is racist. no human being is illegal, we are all citizens of the world

>Israel opens its borders and immediately gets snackbarred into oblivion

Hivemind

>Israel opens its borders and immediately gets snackbarred into oblivion
Thats impossible Islam is a religion of peace

>Thats impossible Islam is a religion of peace

You can try boys, but there are already close to 2 million Arabs living in Israel. Europe waking up to the fact that Muslim are scum, is widely known over here. Also mixing with niggers is disgusting.

Most Israelis are asleep now, so no point in trolling.

Jews didn't destroy the west that much. Why does Israel fear a different religion with different values and contempt for its host nation?

Soros, Bibi, and Rothschild wont allow this

shut up and tear down this wall racist !

>You can try boys, but there are already close to 2 million Arabs living in Israel.
source

Mixing with Jews is bestiality

How would you go about making a country feel guilty all the way down to the individual?

because look at this cute little migrant

ok here what we should do.

>infiltrate leftist forums
>explain how Israel is a racist white ethnostate
>they need to bring the wall down and stop being Islamophobic
>tie Trump to Israel, both supporting walls and anti islamic states

haaretz.com/life/.premium-1.713264

Worth the read.

what goys and kike goys dont understand is that real elite kikes dont care about israel kike goys, Israel and its kike goys is just a tool

Damn, that was hard.

He does have a nice smile. I think Israel would be great for him

Fucking love it!

that is fake, need an independent source, not Israeli fake gov propaganda.

Spoiler all governments generate fake info to benefit them which means so would Israel.

Wake the fuck up bro.

worth the subscription?

She could get it

>No goyim the jews need a home, since we're a marginalized people

Bump

Israel needs an irradiated future.

To a Jew humanity is a means to an end to be used as a Jew sees fit. The telepathic sky genie said so thousands of years ago.

Why has there not been more of an effort to spread this? Use there own tools against them.

someone should start up an OBI general. why shouldn't Israel become culturally enriched like the rest of the West. they're really missing out

Alright senpai, I live in akko, I'll make sure to go to the old city tomorrow and film the Arabs for you, dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel.

I'm genuinely thinking that this is just shit posting. But what you're doing won't work on us, we have a different culture and mentality, we are raised with caution in mind.

if it's all great jews, then yes.
israelis come from europa (germany, poland...), from muslim countries (yemen, iran...) former soviet union (russia, ukraine...), ethopia and more.
as long as they are for the cause if maintaining our great state, then yes.

But all of those people are semites. There is no real difference between "arabs" and "jews" beyond some tribal bullshit.

It's scared

>I'll make sure to go to the old city tomorrow and film the Arabs for you
im going to go film a ghetto and claim America is all black people user... I mean are you serious? Give it up bro, you can film all the propaganda you want of selective shots but that doesnt make it true.

Plus the arabs you mention are Jews in the statistics NOT muslims.

Muslim does not = Arab newfriend

Israel sterilizes Somali Jews.

At least you admit it

>Th..the goyim are going to use our weapon..

poor Africans need some place to go. Israel is so close. they are a developed nation yet they aren't doing their share to help alleviate the suffering of these poor people.

the jews were refugees once so they can imagine how much these poor people need a safe place to live

Yet when the Germans had that attitude you scream anit Semitism and demand multiculturalism for every nation except the part of occupied Palestine some Jews refer to as israel

>maintaining our great state

Israel is as much of a "state" as Islam is the religion of peace. Israel is a cesspool of human rights and international nuclear warheads treaty violations.
Stop making "lighting poor people on fire" your saturday night entertainment and start aiding the people you are constantly warring with.

i will not speak to a faggot that invaded canadistan.

you again? portugal does not matter at all. you are the butthole of shitty spain.

Israel is already multicultural you idiot.
You just gotta be a jew or marry one if you want to become a respected citizen, simple.

We're well aware. As we are aware of you.

and that what i said. read.

ggs

>israel must have a multicultural future

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

kek

you need more enrichment , more bimbos and more fukken people from fuckistan , your cuntry will be a better place . verpiss dich mal ganz schnell du dummes Stück Scheiße

>The Jews have to do the same stupid shit we did to ourselves
>I did something stupid why aren't the JEWS suffering for this?

Why are you so obsessed with Jews/Israel? What does Israel have to do with your own country's dumb policies?

we have to end this sort of misguided racism. Israel needs to join the 21st century and experience some cultural enrichment

because without it there is no Sup Forums

Why is Israel so xenophobic and close-minded? They should open their minds, and their borders.

>The Jews do something smart to help themselves
>WHAT IS THIS THIS CANNOT STAND EVIL FUCKING KIKES REEEEE

I don't get it.

>6 million Jews
There's that number again.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY

THEN WATCH THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc

how can you support an apartheid state? jew champion multiculturalism but it's sorely lacking in Israel. we need to spread the cultural enrichment to Israel. don't you think they should be doing their fair share?

Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Goyim are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Goyim will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

when an earthquake happens, it's reported in Sup Forums like this:
an (((earthquake))) happened. meaning the jews caused the earthquake. this is this place.

We burned jews, before it was cool... dumb jew

I know shithead. You got played and are now letting yourself get fucked

It's pathetic really. Y'all aren't even fighting it

I don't believe in multiculturalism necessarily being a good thing and neither does Israel or most countries outside of the West.

The whole world is like this:

>Muslims think ISIS is a Jewish conspiracy
>Europeans this immigration is a Jewish conspiracy
>Communists think capitalism is a Jewish conspiracy
>Capitalists think communism is a Jewish conspiracy

Yes! Israel is not going to be the monolithic terrorist state they once were.

why is Israel so afraid to embrace different religions and races? diversity is a strength and not something to be feared.

I believe your man Freud would call that post a perfect example of "Projection."

Howdy do to you too, nigger. It's hard to believe you type exactly like you talk.

GET THIS SHIT TRENDING LADS
#REFUGEESFORISRAEL

#REFUGEESFORISRAEL

#REFUGEESFORISRAEL

Yes! And so does Saudi Arabia, and UAE, and Qatar! They do not have enough white people! And all of Africa!

>It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make.
You tried.

that's sounds a little racist. diversity is our strength

no, you still dont matter.

>It's hard to believe you type exactly like you talk.
Why wouldn't I?

its actually already there

Tel Aviv is the most openly gay city in the world

This is actually the best way to defeat the kikes
Use their own tactics to genocide them
#YIDGENOCIDE

You don't even lie good. No wonder no one wants to pay for your shitty movies and pirates them.
How to help someone with a JEWISH inferiority complex?
- Changing The Way You Think

Stop wanting to be like others. ...
Try not to worry about what others think. ...
Focus on your positive attributes. ...
Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. ...
Don't think in absolutes. ...
Stop negative talk. ...
Build self-confidence.

>Being literally proud of a mob massacring innocent people on Easter, some of whom were tortured and burnt alive

Wow, you serious?

yes we will

How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?

the Palestinians wouldn't hate Jews so much if he wasn't for the systemic discrimination that they face. Israel needs to open up and embrace their neighbors. build bridges not walls.

>What does Israel have to do with your own country's dumb policies?

The shifty jew demands that the goyim protect them in their mad campaign to monopolize nuclear power in the middle east and, after taking control of the media, debt and purchasing good goyim politicians, they've ingratiated themselves in our society to the point that we protect them. They see nationalism of their allies as a threat and try as hard as they can to dissolve it (see: Syrian rapeugees in EU) while only promoting staunch nationalism among their own ranks. They even adopted a policty of territorialism to set up a county in the middle of their sworn enemies land and they've been bombing each other ever since. Without the goyim, the jew would die and they know this.

The moment we stop protecting Israel is the day I'll stop bitching about this.

Ask yourself this: What has Israel done for it's allies - ever?

Israel needs a Gun Ban, and Open Borders.

I agree. I will start harassing Jake Tapper about this shortly.

But they are the chosen race goy.