m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
archive.is/kZRMn
indybay.org/newsitems/2017/04/23/18798730.php
tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=674
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you just assume my political affiliation? how rude

>hiding their identities
Antifascist are such pussies

Well, I know about a dozen guys who are taking guns to the next Berkeley rally and who intend to use them if the police don't step in.

dont lie fellow aussie

All you fucking Spencer weaklings and metrosexuals have had your chance to deal with the scum.

>rape your local black hood

...What the hell is a "Red Hat"?

looking forward to civil war 2, antifa boogaloo.

Which side? Though since it's straya you probably mean them. Lol, if the John Brownshirt Gun Club wants to help accelerate the downfall of their shitty directionless revolution then by all means.

btw guys, why dont you guys try get some negros on our side, surely you can find some rowdy ape looking guys who just want to fight for the fuck of it. maybe team up with a bunch of racist black dudes and tell them they get to smash the rich white man keeping them down. the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

MAGA hat

Check this out guys, yes I'm shilling my own thread but whatever I already made it

>try get some negros on our side
What the fuck do you think the republican party has been trying to do for the past 50 years? And you think a bunch of WNs could do it? Nigger please.

You'll figure it out

>Getting keked by bike locks
White supremacists/nazis are literally eggs
>White
>Easy to Crack
>Very yolky once cracked
Stay assmad, wagecuck. :^)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Wonder about that too. MAGA hat?

go down to your local ghetto and offer chicken you lazy fuck

except i think trump is a wanker and just want to see some liberals get their skull caved in for larping

>forehead
>keeps thinking

You will figure it out somehow.

I see it has been answered, was like a minute late asshat

ANTIFA WATCH OUT!!!

no really watch out

Alinsky tactic: you have as much power as your enemies think you have.
They can say they'll bring guns but they won't, they don't want to lose their PR by firing first. Don't be scared off from going because Antifa is making empty (as of right now) threats.

It's not quite that simple, but I don't expect you to know how to deal with the average American nigger.

lmao, the irony.

commie punks fuck off

our niggers are easily enticed with petrol or alcohol, do you have some crack cocaine?

>punch a black face.

Crackheads are only good for running, not fighting.

You get an american nigger amped up on crack and the fucker would be fighting everyone naked. Sex horny and retard strong

tell them they can have it after, then you smoke it and do the running, win win

he'd fit in with the antifa faggots

Why are ass blasted ANTIFA faggots on /pol?

Why do they lock their bikes anyway? Property is theft.

>hiding their identities
not for long

archive.is/kZRMn

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/04/23/18798730.php

that's a political hate crime threat, report them

tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=674

also to fbi and minneapolis police directly

If you use redhat shit you deserve to die a much more painful death than a bike lock can inflict.

New mission, how to reintroduce crack to nigger communities? And get the nig Nog's to rape antifa. I mean antics dudes are essentially bitches anyhow

Y O L K Y

Why want to punch muslim women?
I think they are beaten enough at home

We should all have to make accounts to post on this board and then we can give each other points based on if we like the post or not at that can determine where that post ranks on the board.

DO IT FAGGOTS

fuck off reddit fag

WATCH OUT!!! GOYIM

All these antifas seem like dirtball hippies that don't want work for anything. They can barely fight in a gang on gang brawl, do they even deserve to live?

Our useful idiots

Got a bad feeling about this one.

If antifa think they're the good guys, why do they dress up as thugs?

Are these guys FUCKING RETARDED

SCENARIO

>rally takes place in future
>antifa/free speech crowds clash
>someone wearing a Trump hat gets clocked by member of antifa
>antifa member gets caught
>goes to court
>prosecutor gets bombarded with Sup Forums compilations of the guy who got clocked on the head with a bikelock whilst sitting cross-legged and talking peacefully
>constructs argument in court using that video and OP pic to demonstrate MENS REA of the antifag for ATTEMPTED MURDER

gg antifa you retards literally BTFO yourselves more and more every week

t.lawfag here (Scots' law, which, combined with English common law, formed the basis of American law)

Just imagine if a dozen or so balloons filled with butane was thrown into a group of people all wearing nylon cotton blends and have chain smokers in their ranks. You wouldn't even need to ignite it yourself as those faggots would eventually set themselves ablaze.

That engie in the background about to setup a sentry.

I, for one, welcome our cod eating overlords. Pls bring mountains.

see
everyone who wears a Trump hat at the next rallies just got a legal defense that you had a credible fear for your life, especially if video exists of someone coming at you with a bikelock in hand.

Reported.

because nazis only understand violence

>HUU HUU HUUUUUUUU
>Y-YOOLK MEEME HUU HUU HUU P-PWEASE STOP DOXXING ANTIFAS HUU HUU

Clanton is going to jail, period. I'll have him killed his first night inside. The Aryan Brotherhood in California tortures people like him to death for fun. They'll break all of his fingers, and then stuff him inside an industrial drier in the laundry room.

Sup Forums needs to get on this no one threatens Linux autists!!!!! reeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Fighting against girls and their boyfriends calling it "war".

American antifa is a bunch of teenagers wo bought their antifa gear on ebay. Lel

>Sup Forums isn't /thunderdome/

How I wish...

Reported

Ohhhhhh.

But MAGA hats come in white too...and half the people at the Anti-Antifa rallies aren't Trump supporters...

My god. So much fucking cringe.

Good thing I'm a Federalist living in a stand your ground state

this type of thing is what demonstrates the moral superiority of antifa

Antifa should bring shivs and IEDs to their next bloc party. I want them branded as terrorists, because that's exactly what they are.

>Butane auto-ignition: 405c 761f

The EXTERNAL temperature of the end of a lit cigarette rarely manages to be hot enough to cause butane to ignite. The core of the lit cigarette is certainly hot enough, but really the only moment a smoker is at risk of lighting a splash of butane is they are taking a drag at the exact moment they are splashed.

Shut the fuck up. You faggots probably don't even kill insects in Swissland.

>he's white!
>get em!

Nazis should always be afraid.

Rhyming slang for "dead rat". A lot of Antifers ratted after the last rumble and now they are going to get the lock of justice.

Then get a less faggoty group together.

white person

>threatened with violent assault and death by antifa
>they threaten you back to give you incentive to rethink your own intentions of violence and murder
>"s-see! this is why we gotta get him! he threatened us!!"

uhh guys i just got this ss, he made a thread that was deleted

He's right though. Also we should all be able to look at anyone else's comment history.

Fake and gay, stop spreading this

Then I guess someone throws in their MAGA hat covered in it first.

Our Larpers are better than your Larpers

we will send some support to the us ( mercs , money , tech skill ) in order to achieve a maximum Auschwitz level for "antifa" inmates . we will have private concentration camps for all these poor idiots

You don't believe in morality, subhuman. You don't think it exists. Why ought I to give consideration to your judgement if you would never hold yourself to the same standards?

What reason at all is there to believe that's him?

So they're asking for their houses to be vandalized, after we identify them

>Nazis should always be afraid

I mean, they'd be at least in their 90's by now right?

What are they afraid of? Incontinence?

>Sup Forums reporting hate crimes

What a time to be alive

>My career is ruined

Highly doubtful.

>I have fled my state

Highly doubtful.

>I am honestly frightened

Also highly doubtful

>I am ashamed of my actions
>I hurt another human
>I am really experiencing sorrow for my actions

aaaaaaannnnnnnd confirmed bullshit.

Real talk, Perry would smash his shit.

>NAZIS WATCH OUT!!!

For what? The heavily asthmatic breathing of a bunch of pussies assaulting people randomly cos "m-muh fascism"? Yeah nah, fuck off

GTFO Antifags

was in an Abo general thread the other day, i never believed the gasoline thing till someone linked a video

>red hat
>badge to identify you as a jew
o-oy vey
its annoudah shoah

antifa is just politely asking to get shot at this point, please give "red hats" an excuse to declare open season on you anarcho-niggers

>tfw you saw unironic fascism revived in your lifetime
>tfw you're one of the (((degenerates))) it wants to wipe out

And we're supposed to be the "alt-right" here...
oy vey

>unironic
It's pretty ironic, user.

I so much as see a guy with a bike lock I'm going to put a slug in him.

I was using it as a slang term, user

I don't think its ironic though, its kind of the first thing you'd expect from some group backed by globalist billionaires

remember that antifa are not human! Laws only apply to human victims

What are you smoking to think globalists like fascism? It's bolshevism or bust.