No clue who 1 is.

Hbu Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=DZhqPC6d_DA
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everyone except le argument man is a moron, that goes double for the blonde bimbos

4 and 8 so i can fondle der tiddies, and 1 because he looks like a lawyer that can get me outta this mess.

three Milos please

Tucker with the meme reactions, Lauren is hot and Molymeme will win us the debate.

tucker carlson
alex jones
and the ringer, molyneux

Mogg and Molyneux

Drop the rest

Who is 1?

>not knowing about Mogg

youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY&t=13s

7, 3, 6

Tucker, Hannity, Milo

The only ones who actually have debated and confronted liberals before.

>no ben shapiro
i only need him.

Styx
Styx
Styx

>no ben shapiro

7 8 and 6 I guess

I pick Alex Jones and the two broads, ditch the debate and head to the pub with them.

This is blatantly obvious

>Bill hicks
>tucker
>Sean hannity

7, 8, 9

Molymeme
Hannity
Alex Jones

styx and varg for wildcards

None. They're all paleocons

>arguing with lefties

fuck that, let's just fight

Bill Hick
Molymeme
Mass Meteor

Debate meme team

I'd take 4 and 8 and the have a threesome with them afterwards.

Mogg and Molymeme to win the debate.
Carlson for reaction pics.
Alex for memes.
Everyone else isn't worth it.

7 9 2

>No sharpio

why live

can I pick number 2 tree times?

Based Kek

6 to start off with triggering them into a rage then 2 to get them bouncing off the walls bonkers and bring it home with 7 to crush their entire world with one dumb faced look

1. Jordan Peterson
2. Jordan Peterson
3. Jordan Peterson

Easy.

Alex Jones, Tucker, and molymeme

Tucker, Stefan, Spencer

If the argument is public and televised Milo, Carlson, and Southern to stack the deck against accusations of identity politics, Milo and Southern act as shields, Tucker and Milo go in for kill shots. In a private discussion, Molyneux, Richard Taylor as a write in, and Weev in case we need someone to just kill the guy.

alex and paul to yell at them, moly to 'not an argument' them whenever they try to reply

Can the imagine the Peterbowl?

1, 6, 7

1 3 9

Memes aside, Alex Jones is a moron, PJW is an attention seeking airhead, Milo is a troll and Molyneux is a hack.

Shit, I meant 1 3 7 there. Obviously can't pick Molyneux after calling him a hack!

Tucker for quick witty responses, Milo for sass and Molyneux for background research and general autism.

4 8 9

let molymeme single handedly wipe the floor with them while i have my way with the women

1 8 and 1 again
MOGGY

4 8 9

molymeme single handedly destroys them while i have my way with the women

not an argument

le argument man is a kike who started a cult and puts on an act to get money.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is an Oxford graduate, elected politician and father of 5 children.

Tucker is also a lad. The rest of them however can fuck right off. PJW in particular.

6, 7 & 8. Milo has (or maybe had) the gay charisma to get away with saying certain things about race and homosex that a straight white guy doesn't.

Lauren has the girl-next-door beauty that will show straight white guys watching that it's ok to have these beliefs, it won't make you unfuckable.

Tucker can just make his confused face and reveal the idiocy of the leftist just from reaction alone.

The rest of them are hotheads and wouldn't do well in a debate.

5, 7, 9
IMAHGIN MAWY SHAWK

Oppression points will win debate

Ben Shapiro and Lauren's boobs

Peterson and two clones of Peterson.

>implying Mogg won't make lefties melt over a mug

1, 3, 7.

Fuck you, OP, these are shit choices but they're the best of the bunch.

The holy trinity

2,2, and 2.

>implying anyone can stand against the assault of 3 A.J. waterfilters

Who's 4? I know I've seen her before but can't remember if she's any good. If she is, I'll take her for sex appeal and oppression points, to round out my heavy hitters of Mogg and Hannity.

Mogg, Hannity, Tucker

DREAM TEAM LADS

1, and then have 4 and 5 sit on my lap whilst I fondle their breasts

Molymeme... that's all

Vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZhqPC6d_DA

Tomi. She's the bimbo that Glenn Beck fired because she said she was pro-choice.

6, 7 and 9

Where is Ben Shapiro?

+1

>AJ
>Tucker
>Hannity

Anything else is a waste of fucking time.

Pretty based desu, I'm a fan of abortion for blacks myself, which of course means that everyone has to be allowed access to abortions in case they get raped by a melanin monkey. So I'll take Tomi, Hannity, and of course my main man Moggy. That's 1, 3, 4.

Tomi, Tucker and Myself.

Molyneux, Alex Jones, and #1 because he wears glasses and that makes him look smart.

I would unironically pick Alex Jones because he seems to have every single piece of data catalogued inside of head at all times. Would pick Molyneux for obvious reasons as long as the debate wasn't about mothers as it would trigger Stefan's childhood PTSD.

Only plebs don't know who Jacob Rees-Mogg is.
He's the greatest politician in the UK by a mile.
1, 7, and 9 is the only correct answer btw.

>mogg
>waste of time

pleb

2, 7, 9. This is the only valid answer.

>6, 7 and 9

This is mine.

Tuck is the straight man. *furrows brow* "Tell me, I just want to understand your position." He tag teams with Stefan, who keeps the argument moving and expounds upon it with analogies. Milo jumps in with cheap shots and jokes, like a the manager at the side of the ring.

Seriously though wouldn't pick anyone else besides 2 and 9. Don't know who 1 is though so no comment on that. The rest are all memeing idiots and the two Fox News cunts set up interviews with people they know they can beat.

Good pick on the glasses, because Mogg is definitely one of the biggest intellectual heavy hitter of the bunch.
Whatever Alex says will have all useful information drowned out by himself, and I say that with much love to the humble water filter salesman.

That's bloody disgusting.

Add Douglas Murray and Mark Steyn in the mix.

Shit, just looked up Tomi's stuff. Knew I'd seen her before. She hits hard too. Might have to switch the lineup, get Tuck in there as my point man to draw them in so Mogg can execute them. Tomi can come in as the backup when they inevitably start the "muh feels" arguments, to keep them from trying to hang people up on that.

Milo, Tomi and Jordan B Peterson

Peterson > Molymeme and everyone else
Tomi = eternal waifu
Milo just for the lulz

this is true, everyone except Molyneux is varying degrees of stupid. and I don't even like Molyneux.

2 - 6 - 7

TUCK
MOLYMEME
HANNITY

Tucker carlson is a God amongst television personalities

7, 9 and 2.
The Honey, the Vinegar and the MEAT EATER WHO'S RED BLOODED AND COMING.

None of those cringelords. They would only hold me back.

So much this.
For example making a bashing video long after an event won't make you good at real-time discussions.

Mogg, Molyneux and Milo.
Smug Mug and Molymeme can probably handle most debates and Milo can sit in the background silently and make them look far more intelligent by comparison.

5 6 7

You'd want a cutie, a (protected) jokester, and a pragmatist.

Not boring geeks, loud-mouthed talkshow hosts, smug boomers, dumb blondes, or a paranoid delusional.

>molymeme
>winning debates
you can have only one senpai

>and then have 4 and 5 sit on my lap whilst I fondle their breasts
You want to fondle Paul Joseph Watson's breasts?

2 plus two water filters

no argument needed here folks

alex jones
tomi
lauren

>we fug right there on the floor, leftie is offended at white people banging and leaves
>whites repopulated
>world is white utopia in 2025
>FTL travel successful 2030
>whites colonise universe

Yes.

I meant 4 and 8

1, 1 , 1

Milo, hanity, and suprise guess Jim founder of Jim co.

One is a British MP who is a meme.
His nickname is "the honourable member for the 19th century"
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c

Tucker, Hannity, and Jones

The hellbringers of course!

2,7, and 9. With a Sean Hannity interrupter button for emergency backup.

Forget the leftist freak. I want to see three Alex Joneses duking it out for supremacy as the *real* Alex Jones.

2, 5 and 6.
It's going to be a debate of volume instead of reason since lefties are involved.

Molymeme, Tucker and Mogg just because he looks smart.

Good choice my friend

Jesus give me ben shapiro over any of these.

Jew