Brit/pol/: He will not yield Edition

>Wales to turn blue for the first time in 100 years
itv.com/news/wales/2017-04-24/shock-poll-suggests-tories-ahead-in-wales/

>Arron Banks decides not to stand in Clacton
order-order.com/2017/04/24/banks-bottles-it/

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loughborough_(UK_Parliament_constituency)#Elections_in_the_2010s
youtube.com/watch?v=nL6gP7dc7I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start buying guns.

hitchens is shit.

Fuck off Mayfly.

>Is a fucking idiot that everyone hates
>Isn't going away
lol

Bunch of triggered fags. Do your research.

rate my oc

Labour will win the election because tory voters won't come out to vote.

>Trump about to invade NK
>parliament about to be disbanded

What are the chances we'll narrowly avoid it by having no government to vote on whether we join in?

What do lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

Whose side are we on?

How's Corbyn's 2d snooker going?

For those who missed it, Corbyn isn't doing the debates

>removing the monarchy is right wing

mummy

>UK
Votes for Brexit and will get a Conservative landslide
>USA
Votes for Trump, gets Kushner, no wall, no Muslim ban and more wars for Israel
>Austria
Elects a green communist
>Netherlands
Voted for a cuckservative EU puppet and Denk
>France
About to elect an EU Rothschild banker who shags grannies
>Germany
Has a choice of Merkel Mother of Migrants and Martin 'Germany only exists to ensure the existence of Israel' Schulz
>Slavs
Pro-EU welfare niggers

Feels good being the only genuinely patriotic white country.

vote ukip

When even 6/10 girls are getting this kind of attention what kind of chance do I, an 8/10 male, stand?

>removing the monarchy is right wing
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
the fucking state of you japlad

I refer the gentleman to the answer given earlier. Turn the UKIP and Greens to Con and no problems. Those who disagree can look at the 2015 results and compare to next time and see if I am right.

>Tories
>Conservative

Jones, no question.
Whether he's being "rude" or not is irrelevant. He's right.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Glasgow in February to start a new life in Europe

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to England! Any of you lads want to meet up at the pub for a pint of brew next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

>milkman vs regional literallywho parties vs those two Green spackers awkwardly sharing a podium

Might get drunk and give it a watch at this rate.

The conservatives are center right, want to spy on British citizens and want a global Britain. How is voting for them the patriotic thing to do?

>moving to Glasgow in February
>I can't fucking wait to move to England

What job though

Never stop posting, friend

Oh well, it would have been nice if they could have faced each other but now it will probably just be the Lib Dems, UKIP and the Green party candidate, I think a debate could have helped either Labour or the Conservatives but it is certainly a risky move, just look at the US debates and you can see that things can quickly go bad for a candidate.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Glasgow in February to start a new life in Europe
>I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to England! Any of you lads want to meet up at the pub for a pint of brew next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!
Who wants to tell him?

Glasgow isn't English you berk, it's Scottish

I would say we more have the best of a bad bunch really.

You will never be a brit. You will just be a visitor drinking better booze. Fucking immigrants taking jobs and lowering wages.

Fuck the monarchy.
It should be by merit, not some old boring cunts who pass it down to their inbred kids who then follow suit and do nothing.
Prove me wrong.

They don't do anything. What's even the point? It should be someone who actually expands the empire in some way... not just some old bint who does nothing but bring in cunt tourists.

Don't get drunk, Brit/pol/ will decide that's all you do all day every day and shit all over you for it.

Guys I think I'm a right wing extremist. I want UBI, gay marriage, republicanism, forced equality and diversity quotas, 99% taxes on the rich.

>Tim 'a lightning strike for every dyke' Farron
>sharing a stage with two gender-confused greens

it's going to be a bloodbath, how can they be so irresponsible

Don't forget the SNP and plaid cymru

Sturgeon is fucking livid

>horseshoe theory is right

All the people left are just going to be agreeing with each other and making snipes at May and Corbyn. No one is going to bother caring about that shit now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loughborough_(UK_Parliament_constituency)#Elections_in_the_2010s
>having to vote for Nicky Morgan

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Don't they make you convert to Islam before you can move to Britistan?

Has Brit/pol/ ever done a meet up?

Anyone in Reading up for a pint sometime?

It will be an hour of him getting slaughtered for his "Pray Away the Gay" stance

If you think it should be by merit go raise an army and take over like their ancestors did

You're not a true right-winger unless you support white genocide.

>regularly piss on the Union Jack
>want Islam in Britain

Shit, lads, I think I'm a fascist.

They help the tourist industry. They provide cheap and affordable accommodation to visiting leaders from other countries. They stop the government from going full totalitarian.

>Conservatives
>Patriotic
>Able and willing to make this a white country

Grow up mate

>Vote for a Stronger Britain and I might just let you cum tonight, user
What do?

Just vote UKIP or spoiled ballot if it's Nicky.
I'd do the same for Soubry or Ken Cuck

Vote purple

They have done pol meets in Tokyo but never heard of a brit pol meet. It would be fun find a place that tolerate rowdiness and fighting.

I want interracial breeding grounds, think I'm a paleo-conservative

FEED ME

I'm taking the piss out of the retard japposter lad

There was that /brit/ meetup once.

Get some skim down yer

>Sup Forums meetup
>not resulting in someone ruining the meetup by advertising it on craigslist or a rich NEET hires a black gigolo to go

What happened? where was it? I remember some stuff but IIRC I was busy at the time.

made me spit out my whole milk

It's not about merit, the monarchy is a symbol of statehood, you unpatriotic berk. Go off yourself, you treasonous republican

>Sup Forums meetup
>not organised by MI5

Sturgeon cleaned house the last time.

I don't know if this is an open goal for her or if it renders any performance meaningless now because she's up against nonentities and no Nige.

I hope Jezza doesn't resign after the election. Labour will actually explode if he doesn't.

>I've got nothing against gays, it's just that... look- we're ALL sinners

I'm starting to think all this tranny nonsense is undercover eugenics. The "transition" surgery is basically castration of mentally ill people and often results in suicide. Could this be the ultimate redpill?

>sunny but chilly all morning
>hits two bong
>heavens open for fifteen minutes
>lovely and sunny again
mental
that's the flowers watered though

There was a meme collage from it, basically a shitstorm with people in the wrong pubs

I meet fellow brits about once every 3 months but none of them are pol. It is however lively and fun to talk shit once in a while with real people.

>mfw lefty student friends of mine are trying to convince people to vote Labour like it's going to change a fucking thing in my constituency.

>the monarchy is a symbol of nothing
Fixed it for you.

They do nothing

I know lad.

I had not noticed until you pointed it out. Thanks for the retard shout because that just shows your level.

The new President of the NUS...Shakira Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=nL6gP7dc7I8

Congratulations.

Oh yeah thats the one. I remember that shit.

I'm going to be in Japan in a few weeks. Where about are you?

Why?

>or a rich NEET hires a black gigolo to go
And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

its the same in my constituency but its a labour stronghold with over 70% votes going to labour

She doesn't get the publicity now.
Though BBC scotland might run one up there with her, Ruth, Dugdale etc
The state of scottish politics
>Green leader is gay
>Labour leader a bisexual woman
>sturgeon is haggis and a woman
>tory leader is a turbodyke
The STATE

>UKIP's numbers doubled each time
Not like it matters now

>Farron gesticulates to the camera as Caroline Lucas succumbs to Zyklon B poisoning, circa 2017

Ruth Davidson (Scottish Conservative head dyke) is quite popular in Scotland but Theresa May is widely hated bc of her Thatcher vibes. Sturgeon would like nothing more than a televised opportunity to make her look bad. However, it could be helpful for the SNP for Sturgeon to take the Milkman down a notch, since being No-voting and Remain-voting, it's prime territory for the Lib Dems.

Revolting

The face is hilarious but it's his posture that makes it creepy
He's like the fucking child catcher

>Corbyn
>'principled man'

Voted against EU at every chance from the back bench of Labour party for 30 years.... then when he became leader, he voted REMAIN...

Theresa May voted remain, fought on the remain side, how can we trust this ghoul skeletor bitch to deliver?

UKIP

Osaka. If you want to get drunk or be shown some depraved parts off the tourist track I can do that. I can get to both Namba or Umeda.

Snowed here yesterday.

Ragequit after a minute desu

A vote for Corbyn is a vote to correct the massive rises in poverty we've seen recently. This isn't just degenerates feeling the pinch, we're talking ex-servicemen and working families being evicted or forced to live from food banks. Really hoping some of you can cut through the Sup Forums spin and see that the country needs something to be done before it becomes irreversible, as it's set to if May gets her way.

I wasn't replying to you, retard. Any other bits of wisdom to share? Like how the BNP are secretly pro-immigration?

If she did that half her voters would leave by the next election .It would be suicide

>people in scotland hate theresa may

Take your ears out of glasgow lamb.

What is the safest tory seat anyway?
I know for Labour it's that Liveropool one at 81% Labour and the only seat where the tories lost their deposit

RIP Labour. Nice to see IngSoc die in my lifetime.

So is Labour dead-dead or just mostly dead?