Brit/pol/ - Diane Abbott Edition

>Theresa May has a new campaign manager
youtube.com/watch?v=WcIqR9tP3T8

>A list of all the MPs standing down before election 2017
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/mps-standing-down-ahead-2017-10257949

>Theresa May has been criticised by Muslim MPs for setting the election date for during Ramadan, as Muslims are not allowed to vote during the holy period.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-criticised-by-muslim-mps-for-scheduling-election-during-ramadan-a3524506.html

>LibDems will not contest Lucas' safe green seat; rumblings of coalition?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-liberal-democrats-caroline-lucas-brighton-green-party-no-contest-a7704711.html

>MP demands Faceb--k fight ""fake news" in the run-up to election
>Comes after the 'Fake News' parliamentary enquiry dissolved with no effect
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/26/uk-parliament-demands-facebook-fight-fake-news-general-election/

>Life not fair, trust falling, politicians untrustworthy: Trust Barometer
edelman.co.uk/magazine/posts/edelman-trust-barometer-2017-uk-findings/

>HMRC begins crackdown on global football corruption
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39729853

>UK would join USA in bombing Assad - WITHOUT parliamentary approval
>Still pushing the debunked """chemical weapons"" narrative
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/britain-could-join-donald-trump-10305023

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493307010412.webm
liveleak.com/view?i=949_1436409475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for shego

Kaya

I-I-Is Angus Robertson really going to fuck off?

Can we really sway Moray?

First for future Chairman of the People's Republic of Open Britain and his very attractive concubine.

Reminder that She Died For Nothing

>>UK would join USA in bombing Assad - WITHOUT parliamentary approval

Would be kind of funny if they had this kind of victory in an election . and then they did a tony blair and tossed it all away in a war in the middle east

always want to wind up her husband on twitter but I'd probably have someone kicking down my door

>tfw the London terror suspect turns out to have a history of drug abuse and this board still fails to accept mind altering substances the problem

>UK would join USA in bombing Assad - WITHOUT parliamentary approval

Israeli kingdom strikes again

I had to stand between two niggers at the post office.

She's probably safe unless Labour entirely shits the bed more than they have already but will have a huge cut to her majority.

This is the perfect seat to show how badly the Tories are gonna fuck Labour this election.
>Chesterfield
>60% Leave
>Brewing UKIP support 2015, but solid Labour generally, shows disaffected w/c voters
>At least 10% of UKIP 2015 vote here will go to Tories, as will 10% of Labours
>Lib Dems not wholly unpopular in this seat, despite that vote change, snag some more off Labour maybe 4-5%

Combine with the Tory base in Chesterfield, with the 20% from the other two parties, and the 5% going from Labour to the Lib Dems, what have you got?

>Tories 38-40%
>Labour 32-35%
>Lib Dems 17-18%
>UKIP 6-7%

THIS IS WHY THE TORIES ARE GOING TO WIN BIG

I know this isn't my blog but I respect the majority of the Brit/pol/ anons for their insights. You're probably the more level-headed of all the general threads.

Last night I spent the first night with someone since me and my ex ended it. It was a date, not a hook up.
Now I'm kind of feeling lost again. I thought I just missed being in a bed with someone but it is specifically my ex I miss. We did so much shit together, clicked like fuck and they actually browsed Sup Forums for a time themselves so god knows we had chemistry.

Just feels fucking shit desu.

Boris just lost the Tories this election.

One can only hope

feels good man. can't wait to watch labour crash and burn

Did you browse r9k?

Wasn't she partly responsible for the creation of The White Helmets?

one of his hope not hate goons, no doubt

Why would I browse that den of autists

>day of the rope
>switch on the tele
>helicopter filming over Westminster Bridge
>ropes tied to the bridge with traitorous MPs dangling over the Thames

Who do you see?

not gunna lie, former labour voter here. Hilarious to watch corbyn crash and burn.

but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

GCHQ pls go

It's very possible because it was only 50.1% remain in the referendum. If the SNP loses 10% and the unionists vote tactically.

All of them

Niggers are fucking disgusting and deserve to be eradicated.

Who will be celebrating Labour meltdown come midsummer?

Diane Abbott's whale-like body dragging Westminster Bridge underwater like some weird trouser suit wearing anchor

Stay out of Brit/pol/ please you redneck idiot.

All the ones who voted for Article 50 and the helicopter is flown by Pakis.

Who is this again?

oh yes

>If the SNP loses 10% and the unionists vote tactically.
And about 35% of SNP members voted Leave. So it could easily be more than 10.

Bit rude lad.

If the swings will be huge maybe it'll be worth voting Conservative instead of Lib Dem in Jess Phillips' seat.

Anyone here live there?

I want to explore lads, abandoned buildings or nature.

>It seems like we only have a few large woods, no great forests like the Germans and French have

Where do I begin?

Not gonna lie, former willy-poster here. Hillarious to watch this guy bash and gurn but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear chodes

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

Got genuinely triggered by a Green party video while browsing Caroline Lucas' twitter page.

May Allah in all his might make them lose their seat in the sodomite capital of the UK.

Add most of those kippers to the tories and take some from labour to lib dems/tories and that's basically a three way marginal

Drugs are addictive. It's not their fault.

CORBYN will fare better than the polls suggest, I am afraid.

lol i was literally about to say his but i didn't wan to be rude

Literally binging nothing of value to the situation, that yank cunt, stupid white nationalist bafoon

it;s all coming true...

Maybe I'm just basic but when I wake up in the morning I immediately get all my happiness for the day based on the simple fact I'm not a nigger.

Where abouts do you live user?

Can Tory voters here please explain why they're voting Tory on June 8th?

Genuinely curious

No hope, lib dems aren't even running against her this time and that bit of Brighton is almost comletely pozzed now.

when i was a lad, my mates and i would find abandoned buildings and break in with crowbars from the poundshop. we called it ghostbusting.

the best one was an actual abandoned mental hospital.

if you want something a bit less risky, try visiting some stately homes.

>addiction is real

Say that to my face, fucker!

Move. It's shit here for that. No space to yourself on this bloody island. Try Scotland though, if you can't move abroad.

North Wales

>nonwhites
fucking gross lads

>near Bradford

But it is and denying it won't change that. Accept the truth and together we can help those less fortunate than us.

What the fuck is actually wrong with Brighton?

Jesus

got any polling for Hove? what are the chances of ousting the Labour MP?

I've literally never seen a 'black' man in my town. Seen many Asians, but no black people. They're rare.

Anyway, a newsagents just got robbed (a rare occurrence) and guess what colour the robber's skin was?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493307010412.webm

Except Corbyn is still in, UKIP is hemorrhaging votes to the tories and the tories already triggered article 50

My fucking sides. Anyone have the liveleak url?

>Not controlling base instincts
>Giving in to baser instincts
>Knowing something is bad but doing it anyway because it feels good/not doing it feels bad
What separates us from the other mammals, user?

Because they're retarded enough to think that the Conservative party is a conservative party.

kek

You're right, we don't have much vast forestry where you can get lost. It is more just barren expanses of bogs.

Go up to Scotland, they have good hiking areas up there, but the Midges will fucking kill you.
Snowdonia is nice for scrambling, not much actual forestry there though. A lot of old mining areas things to explore.
I don't actually know much of England desu. I think most of the hills are pretty populated so you're never too far from civilisation.

You should google "Urban Exploration" and "UrbEx". There are tons of forums with abandoned buildings listed. Military instillations (Hi GCHQ when this post is flagged), factories, weapons depots, even underground tunnels in London.

with the election being in June, many students will be back at home and not voting here, which has traditionally skewed the vote.
they mostly vote green, and fuck the city up as a result even though they aren't permanent residents.

>By some miracle, Tories snag enough votes to beat Caroline by less than 100 votes

Post yfw

Wots wrong with the Forest of Dean lad? granted its the other end of Wales like but

Nevermind found it.

liveleak.com/view?i=949_1436409475

2 angles.

who?
the non white ones

ST JO DIED FOR OUR SINS

Someone tweet this to our husband pls. I'll set up a gofundme for your legal fees.

You so apathetic and pathetic that it literally hurts.

Snowdonia for you, ya cheeky cunt m8.

Well up there you have the Peaks nearby and whatnot. That's obviously your best bet for nature. You have it better than us in the Midlands that's for sure. Grab the OS map for your area and see which parts are open access.

You can't debate, you don't very much want to, why waste your own time posting here?

Middle class lefty Londoners and other cunts moved in en masse, turning a working class seaside resort into Islington-on-Sea. Every other seaside resort (Blackpool, Margate, Clacron, Skegness etc) is a UKIP stronghold area due to them all being fiercely working class and downtrodden.

Labour are fucked.

That is an aboriginal I'm sure

I live in a safe Labour seat and want to drink tears.

>Mourning for a disgusting brown-eyed freak.
get out

there's a lot of both.
forests and mountains up north, lonely abandoned grasslands/fields in the south. there's an abandoned asylum near where I live

Why is the real reason behind Theresa calling this election?

>You can't debate
Anti-racists haven't been able to refute common sense and basic, broad statistics for over a century lad. You're just a bitter nonwhite who can't come to grips with his peoples' inferiority.

>mfw Labour MP in my constituency has a majority of less than 3%

My mind is made up, I am going to vote fucking Tory, what a state we are in lads.

Anything to shit on commies.

Aren't most of our national parks just areas that prehistoric Britons deforested?

The Greens should have a policy to plant millions of trees, getting rid of that shitty bog/moorland

it's population consists of
>Students who vote green (around half the population)
>Romainain hotel workers who vote labour
>Retiree rich Londoners who vote either tory or liberal
>working brits who vote ukip(10% of the pop at most)

Yeah more or less. The problem is you can't really grow trees there anymore, it's a lot colder here than it used to be.

>there are shitskin regulars to brit/pol/ who think they actually fit in

All the right people hate them.

I'm in Glasgow m8, voting Tory is akin to slapping someones gran with a clawhammer

We could end up with Labour losing all their MPs south of the Severn-Wash line except Oxford, Luton North and those in London.

none of likes pakis or nigs here.
Most of us are ethnonationlist
We just want to discuss suff here instead of having 200 posts by one id post webms and "statistics"

Planting millions more trees would be a GREAT fucking policy. I can get behind that 100%.

As for the first part, I'm afraid I don't know. Could you explain?