I hate white people

I believe we share a common cause you hate seeing us, and we hate seeing you.

I live in an area completely segregated from whites. My friends are non-white, my neighbors are non-white and i work for myself so no whites at work.

I'm a hypocrite yes, i hate your kind but i love to live in your country and use your facilities. This is the same mindset every non-white has in a white country.

I think a realistic approach to this problem is complete segregation with both sides having the same living standards.

That way there won't be any racemixing, we won't overtake you, you can live in white area's but not in white countries.

If this doesn't happen soon it won't end well for the whites, you are a dying breed and i think you can be quite useful to us.

t. autistic alt-right falseflag
kys

fuck off to brownland and build your own civilisation there then
>Oh wait! we're retarded niggers who haven't invented a single thing in 200,000 years!

You're using a white website. Get your ass to World Star, nigger!

Fuck off.

Impossible, those countries can't be saved anymore.
B-but i'm not black user.
Waarom zo boos?

how about you kill yourself americuck

How many of your group has the drive, social cohesion, and skillset necessary to maintain such a segragated paradise without running back to us for more money? Figure that out and you can have a few states. Otherwise, you guys are going to get genocided. Sorry.

>thinks negros can overtake us
>sub-saharan negros have done literally nothing worth mentioning

Agreed, but you know
>with both sides having the same living standards
really not possible, and it won't be the fault of whitey

Your people cant even build a country worth living in. shit skin areas will be ghettos in 5 years then you will bitch and moan because you suck at managing anything.

Your countries are shit because your people and values are shit. Coming here doesn't fix that. Once there are enough shitty people from your shitty brown countries you will be living in another shitty brown country. y
You fucking morons are so dumb you cant see that. nigger garbage, fuck off - no one wants you pieces of shit around nigging up everything in site

Based leaf and checked

hahaha

You sorely mistake who this will not end well for... You really ought to study history a bit more. And when you do, pay attention to:
- who is consistently winning, regardless of numerical differences
- who pretty much invented the concept of genocide
- who pretty much conquered the entire known world

Its not a case of us being trapped here with you. It s a case of you being trapped here with us.

>Blatantly flaunts living in a society forged by whites
>Hates white people and thinks they should share their country with someone who contributed nothing to its founding
Every day I move farther from "deportation" to "extermination"

Sandkaffer

Like we're surprised by this? News flash, minorities secretly hate whites. Yawn.

Wat?
The situation is quite different here though, obviously niggers and people from low IQ countries won't do well. So we should deport them, other then that second-third generation immigrants here are quite highly educated.

They just don't get the same chances as their white peers.

See above

Well, i wouldn't mind whites having excellent living standards and us the same as say Italy/Greece.

Fuck that, I'm coming back to Europe to be a serial killer.

sandkaffir

There is a natural cycle, dummy. I assure you, white birth rates will increase in the next few years considerably, because of your bat shit crazy rhetoric. Go to your safe space, and wait for our police to pick you up.

>Dont get the same chances as whites
They get more chances and still fail because your subhuman we have laws in the west to help shit skins like you because you cant do anything for yourselves.

white or non white people are all literal pieces of decaying shit. all humans deserve to die alone and in as much pain as possible.