Ja rule's concentration camp

What happened?

A has-been nigger rapper organized an event with a weekend pass going for 12k-20k$!

In the end they got refugee shelters and much more.

Cont'd from last thread

Links:
reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/

reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/comments/680a2m/situation_update_fromm_firefestival/

twitter.com/alliharvard/status/857773112842125312
twitter.com/wnfiv
twitter.com/ricksilva227
twitter.com/itstahnee/status/857780979674624004

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IO107R5AuPc
twitter.com/DylanACOP/status/857792330006482949
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDwvLzVYxV?q= Fyre
youtube.com/watch?v=qulDu0TrC3g
twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/857801707581034496
instagram.com/p/BTaYcziAYJ5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please let there be rape

youtube.com/watch?v=IO107R5AuPc

How long until tribes start to form?

Fuck niggers

What will the death toll be?

Ja Rule's Island Detroit

DONT GO IN THE SHOWERS!

this has really made my day. Thanks Sup Forums

>cooks are blacks who make shitty SOUL FOOOOD
>the kids were transported on an actual school bus
>reports of people stealing and starting fires

who /comfy/

I haven't laughed this hard in months. Just the gift that keeps on giving.

>20,000$

where have I seen this before?

twitter.com/DylanACOP/status/857792330006482949

many we wont find out about because they will be sold into sex slavery

With the surplus of sex slaves that will be in the market now, prices ought to fall
BUY BUY BUY

Ja Rule's Arbeit Macht Fyrefrei

The deaths won't start for a few more hours. Their phones will eventually run out of power and then all hell will break loose.

>~400 tents with 2 people per tent
That's some skimpy-ass festival. That 800 "crowd" can fit on a playground-sized porch- it will look like a Hillary rally.

>people are actually this retarded

COME ON NIGGA

LET THE FUCKIN SHOTS POP

LET THEM THANGS BUSS

Well, let's see how this will end up.

At least 12

one of you niggers better message Sam Hyde to make a video on this, also make a collage.
this is one for the books

THIS JUST IN: JA RULE SPOTTED LEAVING THE ISLAND WITH SEVERAL LARGE CASES FULL OF CASH ON A PRIVATE JET. RUMOURED HE WAS MUTTERING ABOUT YAKUB AND THE KANGZ AS HE RAN ACROSS THE TARMAC FROM REPORTERS.

rich white girls gang raped by security guards as their boyfriends break down in tears

Map of the festival for reference

OLD STREAM WITH NARRATION

This was all a CIA operation to test how rich millennials will behave when the country breaks down into a civil war and there are FEMA camps

This is hilarious. Normie richfags degenerates and 90 IQ stacy women are the only ones who would drop money for this shit and they get conned. Fucking delightful.

>blink182 was supposed to play this festival

HELLO THERE

I MISS YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=qulDu0TrC3g

Dude, I've been to that Island before, to go to the sandals resort. Its a fucking dump and 3rd world country. The ONLY nice place there is the resort. It's so bad, that there are collapsing houses strewn about the island. And you are specifically told NOT to bring any cash to the island. The "all inclusive" isn't because they're trying to be nice. They don't want the islanders to get any funny ideas about robbing the place for a shit load of cash. These are the conditions these people are in, but I bet they have cash on them, and they're in a 3rd world country with little to no cell service.

I feel no sorrow for them, only sorrow for my sides

>filename
TOP KEK

the fact that rich white lefty diversity loving people are terrified for their lives right now its giving me a fucking boner, you reap what you sow faggots.

Left is what the development was supposed to look like pre-recession not the festival itself which is held on the failed development's land

>TFW you pay 10k to go to a "festival" only to find out that it's more suited for a Clinton Foundation "orphanage".

where's the crematorium?

Is that a fucking model on the left

This is hilarious, but is there any new updates on the situation? Have we gone full Lord of the Flies yet?

jesus the new season of survivor is really starting with a bang

>how they will behave
they left like anyone else would

Why couldn't this happen tomorrow? Damn man I can't stay up all night to watch the millennials and locals kill each other. I'm gonna have to wake up tomorrow to read about the death toll, that's not as fun.

How do I go long on sex slaves without actually doing something illegal?
Maybe invest in BDSM firms?

>BEING THIS RETARDED
TOP KEK

o gosh....

All of 'em but one

It might be that or the advertisements they put up

Is that a fanny pack?

read

DON'T RIDE THE ROLLER COASTERS

This picture in particular makes me laugh because I volunteered for a weekend at a camp set up for homeless veterans that used these exact tents. All these idiots paid thousands for an experience you can get for free in the states.

The @USEmbassyNassau is standing by to assist #fyrefestival patrons. US Citizens can call them at (242) 322-1181.

This made my jobless depression better. Thanks Sup Forums once again.

You guys on reddit better start telling these fucks that the girls that are disappearing are being gang raped and sold to the highest bidder

they're actually eating even worse than prisoners somehow, it's hard to believe they paid thousands of dollars for this

Any chance of a tropical storm in the region?

Let's crank this shit up to 11.

RESCUE MISSION ACTIVATED

Please don't fucking clog up Twitter with memeshit as well, guys. You're ruining it.

fucking Compton Island lmao...

nah let em suffer plus i'm assuming they are gonna lose power on their phones soon enough

>ja rule
>2017

twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/857801707581034496

>Things now reportedly very dangerous. Reports of assaults against festival-goers by locals. Get to a resort! #FyreFestival

haha what the fuck is this even
i guess it's a good way to acclimatize communications majors for the upcoming fema camps

underrated

it's nu/pol/ man

They can't leave goy. Where are they gonna go? Out to the local shacks full of rapists and murders and ask for a cellphone charger?

Man I feel bad for the embassy workers and all of the federal officials that have to deal with this mess now. What a waste of taxpayer money

this is amazing. Sup Forums oughta organize one of these things and use the money to hire better mods so we can enjoy a renaissance of political discussion at the expense of entitled spoiled little shithead liberal millenials

HAPPENING

ITS STARTING
T
S

S
T
A
R
T
I
N
G

What is this from?

Laughed out loud for real real.

They call them showers

Looks like we've found a way to lure normies into death camps and also get rich in the process.

Why is Sup Forums so shit

Murda INC is making a comeback. He'll release a duet with J Lo and a collaboration with Metallica just like the good ol' days.

the bantz are too good though

IT BEGINS GENTS

instagram.com/p/BTaYcziAYJ5/

oh i am laughin

Boku no death.

>Trusting a nigger

Who does that????

greenshot + 4chanX ?

exactly what I was thinking

>"I want to get off JA RULE'S WILD RIDE"

This is literally /r/the_donald

Fucking normies get the FUCK out of here

SNIPPING TOOL

TRIPLE KILL

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

CUT MY TRUST FUND IN-TO PIECES

I NEED TO GET TO A RESORT

ENRICHMENT

BLACKS BEATING

MAD LITTLE KEKS STUCK IN TENTS TWEETING

R.I.P my sides.

I've been to a similar sort of place in Jamaica, shocking destitution.

Not even memeing these kids are in quite a spot of bother.