The future of Antifa? Thread 2

>please officers can we wear our masks?
>no? o-ohhh... that's ok officers please don't arrest us
>Trump supporters, please still be afraid of us
>no? o-o-ok, can you please say we won
>no!? ok, sorry, can you guys please be angered by our insults
>no?...
>????

What is the next step of the domestic terrorist organization turned international laughing stock, Antifa? They lost today by not showing up (The "anarchists" didn't have police permission this time), they lost last time when they were chased out of their own turf and they will lose again when Milo comes to town. Their biggest defeat of all? Instead of learning from these failures, they're completely retconning their single, solitary goal of never letting a day like today happen in r/anarchism to try and twist today into a win.

Antifa is a fucking joke.
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo
mobile.twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/843701704004530176
youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4
youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek
youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/PgZ1AWCTIZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

Antifa do come to Russia!

>antifa

I want that retarded Commie to come back and enlighten us all about how Communism has never truly been tried. Please come back.

Antifa..

antifa

They pussied out yesterday?

Top Kek!

A reminder for all progressives that fight against white supremacy and want justice and equality for all mankind: if you are white, you are forever the oppressor.

Your kind enslaved the black folk from Africa, dragging them across the sea in inhumane condition, destroying a vibrant and unique society to turn its people into slaves.

Your kind has kept societies of other races under a brutal dictatorship, destroying their pride and identity.

Being educated and having your eyes opened to the truth of the corruption of the white race isn't enough.

Marching on the street along with your progressive friends of diverse ethnic background isn't enough.

Paying reparations to the marginalized and vulnerable groups in society IS. NOT. ENOUGH.

You know what must be done: as long as a single white person lives, racism lives. As long as a single white male breaths, sexism breaths too.

It must end, and it should end with you. Serve as an example for your friends. Show your commitment to true equality by removing yourself from society.

Sacrifice your life for the greater good, know that you will become a martyr and a good example to follow, for your fellow white progressives.

You know this is right. This is fair. This is justice.

Russian anti-nationalist organiser gets caught by NatSoc brigade leader

One of my all-time favorites. Love the poses. Wish there were more of these three

the good guys won, sleep well

So antifa only won the first BoB? (The Jewkike faggot racemixer event)

Kek Pride World Wide

What happened in Berkeley?

Antifa will be wiped out soon

>please officers can we wear our masks?

The police are the ones wearing the masks.

Its hilarious how they're falling apart as soon as those they attack start fighting back and defending themselves.Antifa relied entirely on the 'fascists' largely remaining passive. Theyre losing, and its delicious.

I dont understand your dindu language

T. RacistGranpa

Yuri Bezmenov, former KGB, on "Useful idiots"

youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo

Antifa pussied out and claims victory in reddit :DD

Merely a Kasserine Pass

Imagine spending $40,000 to go to a well respected university only to come out the other end so unable to form a coherent counter-argument that you instead decide to throw little explosives at pension-aged war veterans.

I bet that feels good.

Antifa fucked themselves completely over the day they wrote "Liberals get the bullet too" on
that Berkeley wall and it was all over the news.

That was the moment they totally cut off their recruitment inflow when all of the #NeverTrump liberals were probably thinking about joining until they realize Antifa's not liberal either.

Really?
That's disappointing but an easy win nonetheless.

>that will never be your face instead

Old glory. Take me away :c

Yes, rumours are that antifa were there, but police did their job this time and didn't let antifa through if they had masks out, so they pussied out and now they claim victory because Ann was not there. (((Gavin))) read the speech of Ann instead

I had to dumb it down so the niggers could understand.

>(((Gavin)))
He named the Jew
mobile.twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/843701704004530176

Got it Leaf

That's racist as fuck mate, you can't just be expecting niggers to be able to read.

Say this to all the liberal antifa faggots, y knob gobbler. Sage and move on.

My bad

leaf gonna leaf

fucking kek

Being White is fucking AWESOME. Niggers were enslaved because they are stupid and mentally weak. Education teaches us that the STRONG WIN in the contest of life. Marching with a bunch of insufferable faggots makes your feet and eardrums sore; nothing more. Paying some fag for the fact that the fag is a loser is a fool's errand; he'll still bitch about being a loser after he's spent all the money on dildos. You know what must be done; these insufferable fags must be ejected from our society with all possible haste and force. Justice is giving a loser a loser's fate: death in the dirt where he belongs.

The faces of terrorism:

KTVU Organizer calls for protest of Ann Coulter at Cal

youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4

BAMN chair Shanta Driver condemns neofascist/alt-right bullying of Berkeley leaders

youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek

LEAVE the bike lock HERO ALONE

youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA

One more, maximum butthurt

youtu.be/PgZ1AWCTIZQ

britbros strong on this thread
bring back the empire!

Serious question to any Antifa lurking here

WHY DO YOU LOSERS NEED PERMISSION FROM THE POLICE TO WEAR MASKS AND "BASH THE FASH"??

WOULDN'T YOU FAGGOTS CONSIDER THE POLICE TO BE "FASH" DESERVING OF A BASHING UPON SIGHT??

You all seem to bitch out reaaaaal hard, even on your own turf, when mask laws are enforced. So, my question is:

DO YOU WORK FOR THE POLICE OR JUST FEAR THEM?

plz respond

Also, of course they can read. They just hide it until detroit is 100% black

antifa gets none of this, no wonder they're so angry

I can only imagine the British empire spanning the globe where they did politely exterminate the booga booga uprising and put kids in school and starved to death dumbfucks who didn't get with the program like the potato niggers.
Heaven on earth!
No wonder they speak of the good ole days!
I want to pretty much exterminate the Irish and I'm half Irish here in Boston, back from beaches of West Coast.....I am outa here as soon as legally possible.
Why can't we just set things up so fuckers live with thier own kind, so they can't bitch about racism and have to get to work.

They're weak faggots. They never stand up to cops. (This is also my problem with right wing militias; they talk big, then stand down when the fucking cops show up.) We all know the country is broken. You're never going to fix shit bowing down to the cops. Neither side has the courage to do what is needed.

They fucked themselves hard

Today at Berkeley they were shown that the imaginary 4th reich they chimped out over wasn't real, that they were only beating down innocents over nothing.. And that all their efforts and bashing of innocent people were just delusional pissing in the wind at imaginary enemies.

In the process they made themselves the perfect bait for Coulter to fuel an easy federal court case to force all universities to provide massive cop protection for future speakers nationwide, with the ACLU leading the charge.

They also made it clearly apparent with auburn and now Berkeley that a nationwide ban on masks at protest defangs them completely, which will now be established across the nation.

And to top it off when the nationwide anti mask laws are put in place it will be used as a a defacto backdoor ban on hijabs and bhurkas that will be used to unmask all their muzzie women they care so much about for the win forever..

I can't imagine they could shoot themselves in the foot any harder if they tried..

That's generally the global order. Only whites have to meet diversity demands. One of these days, we'll remember we have balls and we'll tell everybody else they can fuck off or get shot.

i get none of this either
and im angry

The power structure is the problem and it needs to be punched square in the face. Voting didn't do the trick; Trump sold out quick as a hiccup. You wanna change shit? Fuck with the cops. They are the guardians of the corrupt masters. Call me all the names you like; breaking the first face of power is a necessary step to regaining our freedom.

Hey FBI might want to use this time to fight ISIS or the North Koreans

But they all want dick

Anyone know how pissed off the parents from that high school are at BAMN? It was pretty fucking obvious they were trying to goad /ourguys/ into attacking while the kids were leaving to set em up to look bad.

FBI we know you fooled some 100 year old idiot to think that Sup Forums houses terrorist so you can get easy money monitoring autists, but doing this is fucking stupid

The FBI would never have me. I've been protesting and bitching too long. I'm an actual American who sees that political "solutions" just do not work anymore; the system is too corrupt. We'll break it or it will break us. Pick.

Again; not a fed. Promise. We'll rise up or die out slow. Life is finite. Nobody lives forever. Do you want to go out on your feet or on your knees? That's the only question worth answering.

You always let your enemy make the first mistake. Simply goad the lefties in to making the first serious move, goad them across a line they cannot uncross and all of a sudden you'll find yourself in a position with massive public support and a higher degree of forgiveness from the general public for any bad actions you may take.

War is war is war; whether fists, guns or words. You entice your enemy in to a place they don't want to be, in to a place that makes them the bead guy, then attack them from there as you enjoy full support.

Don't ever make the first move, always move in retaliation and make your move a powerful one. Have you learned nothing?

>bad* not bead

Then why did Antifa fuck off like pussies instead of taking on said cops today? Your just a bag of hot air..

No, dickhead, we like cops. Go agitate and set up the jabronis at r/anarchism if you must, they're gullible enough to go do it. THEY EVEN THINK THEY WON TODAY

Antifa isn't over, but their tactics can be changed. That is the issue with the Alt-Right. You are so eager to announce you won while we change the laws in our countries to fight back against your hate. A glorified individual with a stick won't keep hate alive. Nothing will. You can only progress in to the future and the future is progress.

your anger at whites is misguided. You need to redirect your focus to their puppet master (Jews)

>hollywood tier cringe
fucking kill yourself commielarperfaggot

You think Sup Forums is the alt-right? You really take the cake for stupidity bro..

Sup Forums is literal definition of anarchy personified.. Look hard into that mirror user..

This isn't about the faggot leftys; this is abut the system. Most Americans know the system is corrupt as fuck. If a real revolutionary action took place, 10-30% of the population would support it just to say "fuck the system". The system is already in a corner that shows it to be the bad guy. If it were counter-attacked now, there would be no way for the system to win. We're just lazy and weak. We deserve the domination and death we're about to get.

Right wing militias mostly support the police as a function of society, and recognise it's need.
Add to that the fact that winning a battle against police is the easiest way of ensuring your organisation is proscribed, and any rallies you hold now have police armed to the teeth and looking for blood.

Antifa is made up of two things: undercover cops and fat basement nerds. The undercover cops weren't there to stir the shit today. I don't like Antifa; never did. Deny the fact that the US government is corrupt at its core, the vote means nothing, and the officials we elect sell out before sunset on election day.

>We deserve the domination and death we're about to get.

Dude if you crave to be dominated by a nigger and get big black dick up your ass just go do it.. Milo says its its even fun.. Why wait for tomorrow what you can do today?

Is Soros still giving Antifa training or is he cutting his losses?

Tell you what, you fire the first shot and I'll personally fly over there and help you. Don't sit there complaining about how lazy people are when you're doing not a thing yourself to change it except complain on a Mongolese throat singing forum.

You want change, make it happen. You don't get to sit back idle and expect others to do it for you, that's not how the real world works.

Absolutely CUE TEE.

No, faggot, YOU like cops because you're: 1. A cop; 2. A cop's faggot kid; or 3. A bootlicking faggot that loves his own oppressor. Wake the fuck up. Our government is HELL BENT on killing off white men. They'll either get us to stand down for the mud hoard or ship us off to fight a war for greater shekels. Our best hope is to bust the system.

Probably cutting loses, the age of neo-protesters die with a whimper as they cannot organize without either making themselves look like an idiot, imploding into civil war, or rioting

You are very right. Sup Forums is not the Alt-Right. The Alt-Right has been shoved out of many communities online, along with most hate. Sup Forums however, is one of the last places the Alt-Right and other hate groups spread their ideologies.

>not a fed. Promise

We're past the point of fucking rallies. We need an insurgency. Right wing militias are pussies that should have taken the fight to the system 30 years ago. Bunch of old men with ammo going rotten in a can somewhere.

Bootlicking is a perfectly acceptable and mainstream fetish, bigot

No, things haven't gotten bad enough yet, funnily enough. We see it but the normals are only just waking up to it. The worse things get, the stronger we get.

We refuse to stand up for ourselves or our founding principles. Whenever someone says that maybe it's time we did, you make nigger dick jokes. This is why we lose.

>Sup Forums is literal definition of anarchy personified..
Yeah, somehow I doubt that. Pretty much every single person on here thinks anarchy is a fucking joke, because it is. What the fuck are you on about m8?

Just bought some new size 12s, all black leather with suede collars. You busy later?

>not a fed. Promise. We'll rise up

Guys, Antifa is trying to infiltrate Sup Forums because apparently we're the "last bastion of hate" on the internet. I'm dying here....

The day I depend on a Brit to defend my freedom is the day I hang myself. We'll take care of this on our own or die trying.