LSD

If you ever took acid and had a bad trip, you're a degenerate

If you never took acid and think of it as bad, you're a degenerate

If you don't see how acid can be used as a gas pedal for evolution of yourself and the world, you're a fucking degenerate

>hurdur junkie needs acid to live

I started microdosing once a week approximately, three years ago. A few weeks ago, I submitted my master thesis on privatisation of education in Norway. I finished a 5 year study in 3 years. I had two jobs simultaneously. I have as much money on my savings account as 5 average yearly salaries here in Norway.

I am not a materialist, I use money to buy freedom. Usually in shapes of cabins deep within our intact woods and fjords.

I have been in over 50 countries, I'm 23.

I speak english (it's my forth language), german, latin, spanish and I'm learning mandarin because of future business relations with Singapore.

>But people die by thinking they can fly while on acid
Its not the drug, the people are stupid

You take acid to expand your consciousness... if you're a dumbass with no consciousness, what can you expand then?

Acid isn't about seeing pretty lights and feeling music, it's a literal tool for the betterment of oneself.

P.S. if you haven't tried acid, your opinion Does. Not. Matter. in this case.

dude who cares

t. Some kid that took acid once and believes himself to be an expert

I love LSD, but I don't have a trustworthy source
I know people who say they have LSD, but I don't believe them, and I don't want to wake up in prison after eating someone's face off because some greedy jew/polish mafia fucker sold me some experiment chemical

>once
Read the thread
Now read my name

There you go

Figure out deepweb and find a decoy adress for delivery. Every problem is solvable, you just gotta find a way to approach it.

Can you explain why someone is a degenerate if they've had a bad trip on acid? Sometimes the bad trips can be extremely helpful.

I stand by my post.

I dont believe any of that

>If you ever took meth and had a bad time, you're a degenerate
>If you never took meth and think of it as bad, you're a degenerate
>If you don't see how meth can be used as a gas pedal for evolution of yourself and the world, you're a fucking degenerate
>>hurdur junkie needs methamphetamine to live
>I started macrodosing three times a day approximately, three years ago. A few weeks ago, I submitted my master thesis on socialization of everything on the Globe. I finished a 5 year study in 3 minutes. I had twelve jobs simultaneously. I have as much teeth on my mouth as 5 year old here in Norway.
>I am not a materialist, I use money to buy meth. Usually in the shapes of rocks deep within our intact woods and Ford F-150's.
>I have been in over 50 bathrooms, I'm 23.
>I speak english (it's my firthst language), klingon, latin, spanglish and I'm learning japanese because of future anime and manga relations with Nippon.
>>But people die by thinking they can't fly while on meth
>Its not the drug, the people are stupid
>You take meth to expand your consciousness... if you're a dumbass with no consciousness, what can you expand then?
>Methamphetamine isn't about seeing pretty lights and feeling music, it's a literal tool for the betterment of oneself.
>P.S. if you haven't tried Meth, your opinion Does. Not. Matter. in this case.

Yeah.

Anything that causes a train of thought which leads to a pattern of having a bad trip is induced by something unexplainable to the user. Conclude that the user is not that intelligent or educated.

Bad trips from experiences around you while you're tripping.. your fault. You should know how potent even the smallest amount of acid is. You should also know the consequences it leaves. Therefore, you should have planned your trip better. Conclude the user is dumb, again.

What I can see through is if you've had a bad trip due to a previously experienced trauma. Then I see how it might be good, too.

But.. it is nohow the same thing. It's not even from the same fucking planet.

You haven't tried it, your opinion does not matter.

>If you ever took acid and had a bad trip, you're a degenerate
fucking moron go and snort 50mg of 2cb and manage not to get a bad trip
my present, past and future (multiple) perceptions unfolded as a caleidoscopic vision and I was aware of all of them at every single moment
how am i not suposed to freak out if I don't even know which one of those are the present and which ones were past

I have done it extensively

with time goggles dipshit

If your fucking pledge of allegiance said you should stand by every shit you took, you'd do it.

You're a classic, American burger-flipper and you shouldn't take acid because it is stronger than you. It would turn you into a potato for 12 hours

that was fast

>2cb

Fuck off, are you even serious?
Don't do shit drugs, god damn it

I've tripped so many times but the bad trips are definitely where I do the most thinking and learning which usually leads to personal growth.

OP is retard sage this cancer

>2cb
>shit
KYS

>both from earth
>both made in a lab
>both cause hallucinations
>both affect the brain
>both can help you get work done faster and better

>Dude acid like... unlocks your brain man woah...

t. Joe Rogan

50mg???
Are you serious? I took 15 and I melted like candle wax

i can see my house in this picture

Because i'm wearing my time goggles right now

I see. I agree that set and setting are extremely important but like you said, the smallest amount can be quite intense therefore the trip is rather unpredictable. It's unfair to label the user as dumb since control over our thoughts is impossible, especially when those thoughts are being influenced by acid, highly distorting our perception and senses.

how come people who take shrooms are usually cool and laid back and will tell you about it if you ask but people who take acid are the most pretentious stuck up faggots in the world and have to tell everyone, every time? literally the 'im an engineer' of drug usage

>Acid isn't about seeing pretty lights and feeling music, it's a literal tool for the betterment of oneself.

It is what you make of it, Lars.

Everyone has their own perspective.

Mushrooms>LSD

>DUDE WEED LMAO: acid edition.

The true crime of the drug war is that it criminalises the expansion of consciousness through psychedelics. I believe this is a human right, and attempting to control access in this way amounts to thought control. Psychedelics have improved my life, helped me find God, yet we are having our birthright denied because the powers that be want to suppress free thought.

Are you serious too? Read Albert Hoffman's books, the guy lived to be 102. He synthesised acid.

Acid makes you into a determined fucktard that can sit and stack marbles on top of each other for 9 hours

Acid turns you into a sponge of perception for knowledge. You read a problem and you acess it from every angle possible, unlike sobriety provides.

>"I use money to buy freedom"

looks like you're not there yet buddy. it's time to stop taking acid and change

>Therefore, you should have planned your trip better.

It can happen to anybody, even if you're a faggot who thinks that they're Spock irl. I bet you think driving drunk is patrician too because you can be good at it

I had done 30mg oral few times before, strong but nice.
I had the awesome idea to up the dose and try nasal route at the same time, didn't know it came up even stronger, so my bad for being retarded.

i saw that coming, i too have glasses now

I've taken a lot of LSD, shrooms, etc. Their value is limited, and they quickly become a roadblock and hedonist indulgence. You are either underage or simply a subhuman in terms of intelligence if you really believe LSD has value to humanity.

>I've taken a lot of LSD

That's your problem

Microdosing is where it's at

Tripping balls is pointless

>he didn't resonate

SAD!

Helped you find god?
I am starting to regret what I said

Try both you vagina of a person

fpbp

I take both, and everything else, im better at drugs than everyone here, i don't even bother to argue because most people are too dumb to understand

the answer to your question is that shrooms shits on you so much that you just accept it and become cuckish (not really) and lose your ego, while acid makes you think you learned something and most people are so dumb that they think learning one thing makes them better than others

You can see i have learned one thing, and so i am better than others, but also I hate myself.

>hedonism
>sitting and studying for 12 hours straight
>pleasure
What this guy says.

why are you so nasty?

you seem the opposite of someone who has 'bettered' themselves

you come off very insecure.

You have so much to learn still.

I'm happy you enjoy your life, though.

taking acid just made everything seem more beautiful and that effect has lingered for the past year and a half

If that makes me a degenerate I'm okay with that

I think tripping balls is good for people dealing with problems such as terminal illness or major ptsd.

I suppose In you country LSD is at every corner store. Here in America, a little harder to come by.

How come you hate yourself and you're better at drugs than all of us?

I am alright with myself and I do drugs so well that i never fucked anything up while 'high'

Moderated usage.

i think you are schizo and is larping hardcore right now. Met a couple of guys like you and you are all the same.

you are probably feeling awesome now because of some manic episode and even though your life is utter shit you are so happy right now that you don't care. you refuse to realize you are mentlly ill because you feel awesome, so you attribute it to some drug you believe in, then go around spreading your bullshit

guys like you are all the same

QUADS OF DRUGS

the digits confirm it

yeah you can't exactly learn when high since reading doesn't make sense

fpbp and you're incredibly autistic. why the fuck are you on Sup Forums bragging about your acid trips then? You sound like you're insecure and ego maniac who is trying to make up for the fact you'll be nothing in life because you did too much acid.

Sage and reported for not talking about politics

>tfw you sold acid in college
>tfw you went to great lengths to make sure you knew where it was from, would never sell anything that didn't test as pure
>tfw super responsible about taking only small samples of the product
>tfw one morning wake up with a fat hangover and, for some reason i will never fathom, take about 750ug

i wouldn't call it a bad trip. it was terrifying for a while, but at after about an hour it was just too alien to be "bad" or "scary" or any other descriptor that would be relevant in any other context. some of the things i experienced: the complete history of the universe, from beyond the event-horizon of consciousness to the present moment; a glimpse of pre-sumerian civilization; the complete genetic memory of terrestrially evolved organisms, and by extension, the knowledge of which organisms didn't evolve here (ergot, for one); and the necessity of using a ritual framework to manage the psychological burden of a heavy dose of psychedelics.

fuck your worldly success and your boring ass microdosing. there's a whole fucking universe out there that your lame scandi ass is too much of a coward to experience.

Why you so agrresive my dude? Why your ego so huge? Didnt acid enlightend you?

Depends on dosage.

I find more that I just don't want to read, I want to feel.

this, it's not just a hallucinogenic but also a stimulant akin to aderall

Acid to expand consciousness?

Faggot, let me tell you something. I'm 27 and I've had 1 full hit of acid once and I can tell you exactly what it does.

Unlike shrooms or DMT, acid actually let me feel what psychedelics do.

They get on all your receptors in your brain, which makes parts of your brain connect to eachother what otherwise shouldn't connect.

This isn't about expanding consciousness or whatever, get off that train.

Imagine you have a microchip which works perfectly and does what it is meant to do. Now, pour water over it, it will connect parts that are not supposed to connect, and the hard-wired code will flip out and give wrong output. This is what acid does to your sight, thoughts, sense, smell and taste. Every part of your brain is shortcircuited and thoughts get isolated in the consciousness part of your brain which makes you travel into a world in what seems like eternity.

Basicly, psychedelics short circuit your brain.

And I've used DMT multiple times, never believed it heightened my consciousness.

It took me acid to figure this simple shit out and it pisses me off you faggots actually believe this has some divine intervention going on.

This.

It's near impossible to get nowadays, it's all RCs. Not gonna fuck with the darknet either, none of that shit is safe.

>Microdosing
What a fucking faggot. It is a placebo, you dummy. Damn, I thought you had actually taken a trip and been overwhelmed and that's why you were acting like a queer about it. But fucking microdosing impressed you? Just how retarded are you?

dont know where to get acid, dmt sounds better anyway

To answer your question I have discovered the path that I must take, but have been postponing it for years now, that is why I struggle against myself.

I stopped doing drugs like I used to, used to be on 4-7 different drugs a day, maybe more, sometimes less, but i would be on a different drug cocktail every day for my younger years. Now I am just nicotine and occasional alcohol, but i keep some buds and tabs around for old times sake.

There is no answer in drugs, it would be too easy that way, I was searching for an answer and only got more questions. But I am certain there is something fucky going on in this world, i can hear it in the music and feel it in the drugs and see it in nature, God is there, maybe not what we think of him, maybe not "god" but there is some electrochemicalvibrational masterpiece that we are all viewing, and I am thankful for it.

That is until trannys and jew niggers had to go and fuck it up.

good summation

And OP, if your consciousness was truly expanded you'd know better than to post what you did.

I sometimes do think I'm delusional, especially when I trip, you got that right.

But when I read comments like yours, I realize I'm way more normal than 99% of humanity, more in this country.

did LSD twice, trip itself felt overrated but it definitely changed my perspective on life for better or worse.

probably won't ever do it again since people who do a lot of psychedelics tend to get really fucked in head

I love LSD-I believe that everyone should have at least a ten strip on hand and the minute you dip into it is the minute you replenish it

>Op does LSD for the first time
>Experiencing babies first high
>Make up elaborate life he thinks he leads.

I've done LSD and I think everyone should try something atleast once.

But yes OP is a complete faggot.

LSD is bluepilled, Psilocybin is the only truly good psychedelic for "expanding your consciousness"

Yeah, you're kind of really fucking stupid.

meth =/= lsd. Jesus christ user I hope you are baiting, because that was the dumbest shit i've seen in a while.

Or I'm giving advice?

Listen here you Weegie cunt, I would have found God on my own eventually, but being able to think thoughts outside of the usual atheist prison I kept my mind in allowed me to speed the process up a bit. You've never had a big realization under the influence and then later looked into it sober and it actually made sense? You sound like there are still parts of your psyche that you are uncomfortable with, you fucking rookie.

Bad acid/psychedelic trips are a crucial part of the psychedelic experience. I don't know what you're going on about OP.

This is not politics, sage.

>dmt sounds better anyway

Fuck machine elves m8

what stim are you on user?

>Uninformed boring sheep faggot: the post

dmt is a bit of a meme, people just say it's so much better because they are sold shitty 40ug tabs of lsd

dude he speaks 4 languages has been to over 50 countries and has 5x the amount of money as the average norwegian

we shouldn't be questioning someone with such greatness

People who think the darknet is safe are fucking retarded.

>this is a drug
>it makes you see things that aren't real
>*takes drug
>I am seeing things
>and they are real

studying how the system reacts to being fucked with is one of the best ways of studying it, period. especially when we're talking about shit like perception and imagination. not sure what you're on about, dutchbro.

LSD is an excellent tool for deprogramming. Under the right circumstances, in 10-12 hrs, one can advance their thought patterns and experience breakthroughs that would otherwise take years, even decades to acheive. LSD=Sage

OP just sounds deluded. Happens to a lot of psychedelic users. They develop an inflated ego and mistake that for a form of higher consciousness thought or grandiose superhuman "revelations" that place them above the rabble.

Acid isn't addictive retard. Do you like certain foods? Do you like to eat them because it's good? Welp, I guess you have no freedom. It's time for a change.

>a lot
>microdosing

>I started microdosing once a week approximately, three years ago

interesting, please further elaborate on your brain damage

>t. ahmed

/adv/

>be "genius"
>post this shit on Sup Forums

kill yourself my dude

What do you mean by safe? Ordering a few tabs of real LSD with bitcoin is something tens of thousands of people do daily in the USA.

my father was apart of the acid tests, a part of the merry pranksters. he started dosing me when I was 8. I toured with the grateful dead and perused the early rainbow gatherings. I am glad you have experimented a bit, though, the ego is ever present in your writing. the one-self is the trap. I suggest you remove your ego as it is. lsd is a good start. move on to dmt, then come back before you try and gurupost again.

You fucking wacko my dude

>I realize I'm way more normal than 99% of humanity, more in this country.
yep, this is classic delusion. you realize you are different but rationalize it by telling yourself it is just everyone else something is wrong with.

lay of the drugs, they are not doing you any favours, trust me. and seek help, get yourself checked in to åsgård m8

I've dosed on more than 750ug on Svalbard during new year's, in the darkest night imaginable.

I had 360 vision with my eyes closed, I was not on this planet for, what it felt like back then, days. I remember witnessing history reproduce itself inside my head.

I remember being talked to by nature.

Don't think of me as a boring person, I was, on top of what I've done with myself, born very creative, but most importantly - intuitive.

Most helpful/beautiful trip I've ever had in my life was from some Cambodian Cubenzies

Yeah, fuck him for being to every country speaking every language and owning multiple properties, how dare he feel proud.

You sound deluded. Happens to a lot of normie faggots who were to scared in life to try different things so they resent when younger people do what they never had the balls to do.

I used to believe understanding how the human brain works was one of the most important things we could do. But, honestly, who gives a fuck. Common sense and a healthy dose of red pill gives you more reality than an acid trip will ever give you.

>IM AT UNI
>I TOOK LSD
>AMERICANS R DUM
>LOOK AT WHAT I DO IN MY LIFE

Why did you come here to blog this shit?

Well yeah but maybe I don't wanna trip my balls off for four hours.

>microdosing
A bunch of bullshit. Look deep inside yourself to find out why you need a placebo to feel energized and creative. I mean, how did we build a whole civilization without microdosing technology? It just doesn't seem possible.