Allright all you white antiracemixing-tards

How can you deny that Nicki Minaj is the sexiest woman alive?

Generally curious. what constitutes sexiness?
For Christians, should "sexiness" be inportant in a husband or wife?

Looks like a typical negress with a babboon ass and bleached skin. Disgusting.

If woman wants to be sexiest alive she should for starters take it in the vagina, not the shit pooper.
Every woman on planet that takes it in the ass is a disgusting woman, not respected by men. Women somehow don't understand that. Anal sex is disrespect.

why not just get a real doll at that point
cheaper and better quality silicon

she's a communist

I think from an evolutionary perspective, woman with bigger bums are seen as more attractive because they have greater child-bearing hips.

>thinks Nicki Minaj is sexy
do you have any standards? You tout this ugly bubble assed negroid as your model of beauty?

I have eyes that can see

You can build anything out of plastic.

>Implying I think Minaj is sexy
That's it! I am trying to discover what sexiness is as a virtue. While she is very physically attractive, she is a degenerate and I would never consider fornicating with her or marrying her.

kys

Nicki Minaj and Beyonce are examples of """""hot""""" black chicks because they're probably like 75% white.
All of the features they have that are attractive are because of their white genes.

Go to Baltimore. That's what real black women look like.

She's a slut.

It doesn't matter what race.

She's a slut.

Should desire be limmited within one race? Is it a peversion to desire someone of a different race?

More plastic in that bitch than your Hyundai or kia

Nicki Minaj is fucking gross her cunt probably smells fucking yeasty

Yes OP

Very sexy...

Her ass is made of rubber, fuck off lefty

She is seriously gross m8, if that is your ideal of the sexiest women alive you need to cut back on your jewish propaganda and stop getting in to bestiality

Does she take a bath in bleach?

I have taken shits that look better than that thing.

Because she is a nigger.

see

ikr

Why in the fuck would you respond to this subpar leaf-tier shitposting/slide thread? This is why we can't have nice things.

>inb4 ...b-but you're responding
Yes, after 20 of you subhuman rural retards kept this shit thread alive.

sage

>mfw she has pussy injections
Is she not entirely made of rubber? How can I be attracted to injections and plastic when I could be attracted to someone who is actually made up of blood and flesh? No thanks.

I think the photographer probably made her skin look lighter in the post-editing.

They have bigger fat around organs, if anything those are lesser child-bearing hips.

You're missing the point. She's not physically attractive. Her ass is way too fucking big, it's gross, and her face is 6/10 caked in make up at best

OP I hope you die in a terrible accident tomorrow. I mean it.

>Some fat bitch
Why do blacks like these lumpy bitches?

id rather kill myself than touch that disease ridden whore

You fuckass, you realize half of her body is plastic. She's got implants everywhere and she's so insecure about her skin that she uses products to make it lighter. Like fuck, just own it like pic and you'll seem more sexy than trying to cover it up making you look fake.

From a theological perspective, is sexual arousal sinful? I mean I know it is necesary for reproduction, but to what extent should we value fufilling sexual desires in a marriage? What is the specrum? Where do things become wrong?

she's not. there are attractive black women but niki minaj is a gross plastic whore.

Because they come from a background that sees fat as being well fed

See I like your thinking, being a whore is not sexy, but If that's the case why do so many men find her sexy? What is sexiness!?

ew rihanna

She is simply not attractive. Even the loads of makeup she is wearing doesn't help mask her hideous features and no pose can hide her dumpy body.

Nice b8 m8 try not to get too ir8

yea and her plastic surgery face and plastic tits and ass, sure thing buddy she's top shelf

I find Nicki Minaj sexy, but not in a conventionally sexy way.

Her extreme trashiness is what makes her so desirable to me.
She's like a 7/10 but she completely owns her image of being a trashy whore, that bumps it up to a 9 in my book. I can't really explain it.

In the same sense that British chav girls are just so disgusting, but I'm drawn to them like moths to a flame.

It's the illusion of attainability.

>sluttiest women alive
maybe
a fat ass isn't grounds for sexiest. it just means she has a fat ass

I guess there might be some reverse psychology at play; whore can be used as an insult unless you own it, then you make your insulter look less credible

Very easily.

Ugly face, ass and thighs are too fat, roast chicken coloured skin. Breasts are nice but I've seen better.

Mixed race are just about always less attractive.

>Three dimensional caricature of black woman is the "sexiest woman alive."

Fantastic plastic
No thanks.

> Rihanna

How does her ass help us fit in society without chimping out at the first occasion? She has entire videos on YouTube where she does nothing but chimping out for five minutes.

Niggers are niggers no matter what.

She is hideous. Th exageration of all proportions, the lack of modesty. She's a fucking aids ridden dumpster. Makes me want to puke.

she's not even the sexiest black woman alive lmao

I like how alot of you ate turned off by her character. That's what I wanted to hear.