youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_2KIbSXT4
youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
youtube.com/watch?v=YlSh5SSVyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=fcBmcPw9ags
washingtonexaminer.com/sebastian-gorka-to-accept-role-outside-white-house/article/2621719
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/01/congress-agrees-1-trillion-budget-deal-but-no-money-for-border-wall
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/30/white-house-sources-gorka-leaving-incorrect/
youtu.be/Z6r2Jw78_zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

MAY SURPRISE INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_2KIbSXT4

youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

Hillary posed as a globalist to fool dumb minorities into voting for her. He has numerous ties to not only Assad but severe white nationalist groups. She would've removed every last kike and shitskin in this entire country. The only lying person that was running was Trump himself. Hillary would've U-Turned on liberal promises and basically do all the stuff Sup Forums would normally root for. All the stuff that Sup Forums hates like Liberal Arts (Communist Brainwashing) and the US becoming minority majority would've been sloved by her killing every last communist kike out there. The real losers where Trump supporters for trusting a con-man and not the actual nationalist candidate who legit-mentally played 4-D Chess.

>notice support for Trump building in late summer 2015
>support builds on Sup Forums, starts to catch fire elsewhere
>shill for Trump for 18 solid months because it's fun and normies are buttrekt
>normies pick up the meme on twitter and reddit, butthurt flowing nicely
>becoming clear Trump will win, obviously not /ourguy/ because he's not assassinated by the end of summer
>Trump elected, starts to fill cabinet with jews and bankers of course
>redditors won't leave, don't realize shilling for the president of a warmongering jewish mercenary state is retarded
>this is our fault

fuck

UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA YES!

GET IN HERE PEDES

>Richard Spencer

He/s literally a toolbag of the left. He's the bag, his followers are the tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlSh5SSVyS8

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Turkroaches no longer have US backing

NEW BREAD

RECYCLE

it's just shills fighting shills

AWOO~

REPORT THIS THREAD, GO TO

That dude looks soft. No wonder the country went to shit.

[mild concern]

What happens now?

THANKS DRUMPF! THIS MONTH JEWISH HERITAGE MONTH!

Do you live in an RV?

See you guys during the sun rise.

the left has been dead since Foucault
just give up

Go home shill

FUCK ASSAD

PRAISE KEK

CRUSADE FOR CONSTANTINOPLE

Kys ,subhuman

LOYALTY DAY TODAY

POST AMERICAN FLAGS/AMERICANA

Hi Boomer nigger, Warhawking is hated by the majority of americans.

I really want antifa to try something tomorrow. Bomb something you lefty mongrels. Got to earn your Soros dollars somehow. I swear if they end up killing Jared and Ivanka they would end a shill narrative and bring the wrath of Trump down upon them. Unrealistic because liberals don't have the backbone to murder.
Welcome to Mississippian life.

>playing ball is acting like an average sandnigger country when a NATO member and constantly threatening to unleash refugee bioweapons

Genuinely hope they get kicked out and overrun by the terrorists they fund. If Europe doesn't close their borders by then they never would have anyway,

Jones BTFO the Trump Globalist narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=fcBmcPw9ags

>drops bomb on empty airfield to give a message
>warmonger

>I really want antifa to try something tomorrow. Bomb something you lefty mongrels.
i want them to legit burn a city down
not a random trash can on fire on a college campus, i mean blocks just turned to ash
then it begins

Come on pal, I'm disappointed in Trump too but that is the most delusional stream of shite ever posted on this website.

MORNING
>Trump Tweets: “I will be interviewed on @FaceTheNation this morning at 10:00 A.M. Have a great day!”
>”Big excitement last night in the Great State of Pennsylvania! Fantastic crowd and people. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”
>”The Democrats, without a leader, have become the party of obstruction.They are only interested in themselves and not in what's best for U.S.”
>”You can't compare anything to ObamaCare because ObamaCare is dead. Dems want billions to go to Insurance Companies to bail out donors....New” “...healthcare plan is on its way. Will have much lower premiums & deductibles while at the same time taking care of pre-existing conditions!”
>Trump on Face the Nation
>Says both him and the Chinese will not be happy if NK tests missiles
>Calls it ‘Deface the Nation’ to host’s face
>States there is a clause in new health care to guarantee preexisting conditions
>Says he will not ‘touch’ Medicare
AFTERNOON
> Trump guarantees new ObamaCare plan covers pre-existing conditions in new bid to pass health overhaul
>Pentagon states US-led strikes against ISIS have killed at least 352
>Joe Biden states he will not run for president
>Sessions says the border wall will be funded
EVENING
>”””Reports””” state that Gorka expected to leave job

>tfw my 5x8 flag won't be in until Wednesday

Note this, lads:

Tomorrow is Commie Day - they do their May Day shit...

I'd expect more r/Anarchism shit, and more Specerfat shit.

Both Spencer and Antifa are tools of the left. The left hates this place with the the force of 1000 suns for being effective.

Expect epic extreme shilling, concerted trolling, disruption, etc.

>>”””Reports””” state that Gorka expected to leave job
apparently it's take a position heading a federal agency

>”””Reports””” state that Gorka expected to leave job
You should do a little more reading. This is Bannon 2.0. He is switching roles and completed a job.

Why can't you use something other than Pepe? I thought you people think he's a hate symbol? Won't your friends think you're a racist now?

Constantly doing the same thing is boring, even for a shill or whatever.

>i want them to legit burn a city down
Which city? I can assure you that it won't be in Mississippi. No one wants to come here. People want to leave here.

Gorka is moving from WH to fed agency

>Gorka's new role will deal with the "war of ideas" involved in countering radical Islamic extremism, a senior administration official said, and will entail an appointment to a federal agency.

washingtonexaminer.com/sebastian-gorka-to-accept-role-outside-white-house/article/2621719

Reminder for the shill niggers from The Netherlands, Austria, Canada, The other Austria, Thailand and Butt hurt Libshits from burgerland: Donald John Trump will be president for 8 years and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

ya those damn libral demoncrats are going to ruin the dog emperor's Jewish History Month

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/01/congress-agrees-1-trillion-budget-deal-but-no-money-for-border-wall

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

anything on the west coast or new england is fine by me
or baltimore

Neither can you.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

>Bannon and Kellyanne
>Kelly and Sessions
>Mattis and Tillerson

perfect couples don't exis-

Isn't Baltimore garbage already? What's a fire going to do to it?

I hope it's Renton, WA - Seattle's ghetto.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/30/white-house-sources-gorka-leaving-incorrect/
>White House Sources: Reports of Gorka Leaving White House Are ‘Incorrect’
Shill status: Cucked.

Fixed. Thanks. The few articles I read didn't say anything about him accepting a new position, just that there were reports that he was leaving.

You guys will fail. It's kismet.

KEKEKEKEKEK!

Thanks for the update
>deface the nation
Best bantz in decades

You forgot Pineapple, but that is none country so I can't blame you.

Hillaru lost. Get over it. The democrats won't pick her again after her lost anyway.

Yeah, they turned into a bunch of low T pussies getting rekt by feminist dykes.

Fake news. That Jpost article had no credible sources, no interview, no video, not even a tweet backing it up.

ayy lmao

I hope they accidentally burn a black neighborhood down and get their black "allies" royally pissed.

Sa'laam to you too.

>not bannon and hope

Any other Virginians want to go down and deal with these traitors?

>Pineapple
You mean ananas you dumb faggot.

>Article isn't available
Wow really made me think

what part of "mexico will pay for it" don't you understand?

>click link
>unavailable
Too bad, but you're nothing but a nigger.

>Turkey no longer has U.S. backing
Turkey is second only to Israel in the amount of backbiting bullshit they pull with their allies, fuck Turkey.

Wait, who's Gorka?

Remember two years ago shills were saying Hillary was going to be president and there was nothing we could do about it and the only way to stop her was to support Bernie? They shilled hard for Hillary and Bernie. They always lose.

>Bannon and Kellyanne

Test

AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

BRRAAAAP

>stop quoting the founder of the University and 2nd most important Virginian to ever exist
>stop quoting one of the top Founding Fathers
>stop quoting the President who expanded US Territory, chartered exploration, and set the path for American culture
what DID they mean by this?

lurkmoar newfag

Tromp represents the last dying breath of an uneducated redneck class of /ptg/ niggers who are afraid that America is diversifying (America is a "nation" that was founded by genocidal faggots and land grabbing trash in the fist place) and that they will lose their "white privilege" while forgetting that they imported niggers to work for their lazy ass.

Tromp is in over his head, and somewhere in the dim recesses of his addled mind, he knows it. He thought being President would be just as easy as being CEO (aka failure in his case).

He doesn't know how to build buildings. He doesn't know how to get permits. He doesn't know how to hire contractors. He's a meme. A forced meme. His only advantages in life are his family fortune and the fact that a lot of Americans currently find blowhard assholes entertaining. If he had to work for a living, he would be fucked in the ass.

Tromp doesn't know how to be President, either. He doesn't know how the government works. He's scared and lonely and angry, and he reacts to that the way any manchild would. He mashes his red button, summoning a Jew son-in-law, and then he sulks off to the living room to play video games, shitpost on Twitter and watch shitty TV. It's just that for Trump, the "living room" is a million dollar resort, and "video games" are "golf and classified discussions held in public settings."

He will forever be associated with faggotry, clowns, orangutans, autistis offsprings and failure.

And your point is?

your proxy is working retard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HEAR THAT SHILLS? WHAT'S IT LIKE BEING ALWAYS WRONG?! TELL ME YOU WASTES OF SKIN! WHAT'S THAT YOU WON'T?!

Strategist.

youtu.be/Z6r2Jw78_zg

get fucked asshat

Hillary will NEVER die

>Control the POTUS, SCOTUS, House and the Senate

>"bowing to Democrat demands" by not funding the wall

At this point it should be clear that Trump does not intend to build the wall.
He uses it as a carrot on a stick. You will keep following him as long as he keeps pretending to be working on it, because hey, at least he's better than the Democrats right? But he's never going to lay a single fucking brick along that border. Not now, not ever.
And in 2024, the minute the inevitable Democrat POTUS sits down in the Oval Office, he will sign an EO to cancel the "wall".

Great job lads.
The only way you'll actually get that wall built is if you actually hold Trump's feet to the fire. Stop making excuses for the man and start actually, you know, Making America Great Again.

I forgot to filter your stupid face. Hang on.

The wall really isn't that big of a necessity anyways, he's already halted pretty much all illegal immigration. No big deal if it doesn't get done.

>no link

PINEAPPLE

We already found her phylactery, retard.

He says there is a link, but it ain't working

Whatever floats your root beer.

He's not signing a budget without the wall. He will let the government shut down and blame it on the dems.

dont kid yourself limey or faggot in a proxy

Also note digits....

Y'all leftists are fucked!!!

KEKEKEKEKEK!

hmmm i wonder what that means... could it means he trust a bad source

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

Wow you're right, he didn't get congressional budget approval, get subcontractors, acquire the property, test prototypes, and complete construction in 100 days, what a fucking betrayal

He's building that wall you Anglo scum.