https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n24kPw797VI
https://ygorganization.com/legacy-of-link-tcg/
https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8183
Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Fusion users,Synchro users, Xyz users and Pendulum users get a middle finger

William Smith
William Smith

Have you ever seen an anime that was so bad, it actually forced the toy company to murder the game to make sure nobody else ever played the new format again?

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

https://pastebin.com/TjumSpEG (embed)

COTD + SD2017

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

REMINDER : ARC-V NOT ALLOWED

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Link Slayer
Lynxlayer

This card and it's effects have nothing to do with Links

David Jackson
David Jackson

Oops, my hand slipped.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Explain this then. Would they win?

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Man I really feel sorry for any competitive decks that took a lot of advantage of being able to summon a lot in one turn

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Excuse me, do you mind to fuckoff?

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Would anyone like to entertainment and my four dragons? They've been wanting a workout since last night.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

wouldnt that be a good thing?

limiting overpowering strategies so noobs can have a fighting chance?

i mean, if a pro is good, he should be able to adapt to this change, right?

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

New card look OK.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

>>155269407
Because people keep calling the first arc weak, which is parroted around until the general consensus becomes "GX was bad".

The first arc wasn't actually that weak. Every day life at the academy WAS the show at that point. The Seven Stars weren't the best antagonists, but even they get a pass due to the atmosphere presented by three of their members. Kagemaru wasn't the best antagonist, but he wasn't terrible either.

>>155269599
The casting issue isn't something particular to GX. It's not really something DM did well either, the biggest players were Jonouchi, Kaiba, and Yugi.

5Ds was an ensemble piece, and even it stopped caring about most of its core cast less than 64 episodes in.

The second arc is the weakest part of GX, mostly because at that point, the filler isn't really a part of the show anymore and the plot is structured in a really weird way. But there are gems here and there.

The third arc is actually really good. Its consistency completely makes up for any of the failings of the Society of Light arc, and capitalizes on its various successes, and like you said, this is all capped off well by the 4th arc, which makes excellent use of the entire story so far.

You could argue that GX gets consistently better from the jump. The small dips in the second arc aside. No other Yu-Gi-Oh! sequel does that.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

But he's in a cat like costume..

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

just watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n24kPw797VI

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

It is complete?

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

clownblade was a mistake

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

I'm saying that it is Lynx. The pastebin has it as Link Slayer

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

BUT YOU STILL TAKE THE DAMAGE

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Probably just a translation error really.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

what if this wasn't a joke?

https://ygorganization.com/legacy-of-link-tcg/

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Red-Eyes Son
DARK Dragon/Pendulum
LV5 PS8 2100/1700
Pendulum Effect: You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1): Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster from your hand or Graveyard.
(2): You can Tribute 1 monster from your hand and/or field; add 1 “Red-Eyes” card from your Deck to your hand.

Jesus christ

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Just a random question; why do you guys use the OCG effect numbering?

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

Karakuri support

Fuck you Konami.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

April Fools, nerd.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Generally we're just copying it from the wiki

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

Bad Joke

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Harpie Lady Ecstasisters
Tiara Finale
Madolche Recette
Konami please make it happen

Dante, Link to the Burning Abyss
nevermind, it's a joke after all.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

not 日本語
Normies ruin everything

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

LOLK
I feel like there's a 2hu joke here, but I don't get it

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

How useful was Asuka as a character in GX?

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

she was in gx?

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Not much. She did give some connection and backstory to the Abandoned Dorm, and her familial relationship with Fubuki did give him something to want to protect. Not to mention she gave Ryo someone to talk to in season 1. That's it, really. Not much else.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Pretty awfully past season 1

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

absolutely useless

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

As useful as any other Academia student that isnt named Judai.
So she was useless.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

When is the new season airing again?

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

DAGA

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Rival, when ?

I mean, a real rival.

James Hughes
James Hughes

Sunday as usual.

John Gray
John Gray

May

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

No-Eyes Wight Dragon
I need this

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

This sunday? I read somewhere that it starts on may.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Sometime in May on Wednesdays.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Wow Darkside dimension is some new kind of asspull.

Why is Kaiba so chuuni and gay ?

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

If you could change how Arc v ended, what would it be like?

How about about Reiji pushing Yuya to the brink of a single turn within losing, and he draws smile world and turns the duel around by using his original standard monsters. The duel would end with Reiji only having his Hell Armageddons on the field recreating their first duel and Yuya winning by the effect of Odd eyes

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

All the Yu boys in their own bodies
Bracelet girls also in own bodies
Shun gets both imouto and boyfriendo

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

What a stressfull week. Knowing that nothing new from yugioh, regardless if its official or not, will happen make me more stressfull.
Dont you guys feel the same?

Chase Young
Chase Young

A lot of things i cant bother to list.
How about the duel being really entertaining but in the end Reiji wins yet the crowd is really pleased at the duel and so Reira smiles. It could play into the duels being fun even if you lose and into how the Zarc became a bloodthirsty win chasing psycho in order to please the crowd.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Holy shit this

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8183
Many things here makes me wonder if KoA thinks we are either stupid, or they are shitting us on purpose to make us rage.

Logan King
Logan King

It's hard for me to think of ways to change how it would end without overhauling the whole series to fit it

Thomas White
Thomas White

oopsie dopsie

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

everyone plays the large Kaiju engine.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

end the duel quickly
something something Yuuya using the duel to somehow reach out to the Zarc inside of Reira blah blah blah
baby egaos, Zarc gets absorbed back into Yuuya, Reira turns back to normal
having absorbed all of Zarc again, Yuuya turns into human Zarc
goes to pick up Ray from the Ray machine
Let's go home, Ray.
Zarc and Ray split back into separate Yuus and Ruris and reunite with characters close to them
flash forward to the cast rebuilding the dimensions and their lives etc. together

The best I could come up with what the series did in the end.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

all zarc does is reunite with ray and let the 4 duos live their lives
This is what could've been

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Ruri?

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

I would've wanted to see them do so much more with Zarc, but the final episode was especially bad.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

ARC-V Asuka is basically a perfect recreation of GX Asuka.

Jason King
Jason King

Zarc & Ray Plus 8 never

That's quite good for fixing only the final episode. Shame Yuya vs Jack III had to be 1.5 episodes long and not give Yuya vs Reiji III time to last for the majority, if not, all of 147 so 148 has enough for at least a decent conclusion.

Don't forget Zarc kissing Ray right before splitting.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Are they going to do that labo thing starting this sunday or will there be a break weak?

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

It could play into the duels being fun even if you lose
If I have learned one thing from Arc-V then its that EGAO equivalent to victory. Only winning can make egao, if you lose, the baby starts to cry.

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

So much potential with Zarc, but they wasted it

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

Time management-wise you'd have to sacrifice the duel itself for a more satisfying conclusion in just one episode, but I would've definitely preferred that over what we actually got.

Carson Green
Carson Green

What
This user said.

How about about Reiji pushing Yuya to the brink of a single turn within losing, and he draws smile world and turns the duel around by using his original standard monsters. The duel would end with Reiji only having his Hell Armageddons on the field recreating their first duel and Yuya winning by the effect of Odd eyes

It wouldn't be good, because he's done the big REACTION FORCE, YAY EVERYTHING IS BRILLIANT AND FINE NOW thing before at the end of Synchro, so it'd just turn predictable. What we got was plenty predictable too, all the same though.

I feel like the feeling you wanted Arc-V's ending to have could only be possible if the dragons weren't around for it.

See, this really should have happened.

By having all of the bracelet girls in Yuzu's body and all of the Yu boys in Yuya's body, they end up with this really sort of bittersweet and melancholy IDEA that isn't supported by the responses of the rest of the cast, or even the rest of the narrative. If they wanted to go for something bittersweet, they should have gone all the way. The tone of Arc-V's last few episodes are all over the place and it all just clashes terribly during the ending.

Nolan James
Nolan James

Who is reado for more Links and Duel Links shilling next week?

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Don't forget Zarc kissing Ray right before splitting.

You people getting blown out makes the ending we got worth it.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

I have traumatic flashbacks because of that episode

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Post favourite episode of ARC-V. Mine will always be Episode 49 which was the season 1 finale.
Obelisk Force being competent
All the lancers fighting together
That Yuya Vs Sora
The last time Action cards were used in a good way instead of feeling like stupid asspulls

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Is Link summoning a form of special summoning?

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Shun vs. Sora set a standard for the show that was never reached again in my opinion

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Why is the music for some random youtube tutorial on Konami's OCG channel actually not bad? Now if the ost in the actual show isn't as good or as fitting, it'll just look bad

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

LABO is on April 5th, since the timeslot is moving back to Wednesday evenings for the first time since 5D's

David Rogers
David Rogers

Anyone knows the songs that played in the background.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

yuya vs jack 3? the one with high nirvana who we never saw again

David Sanders
David Sanders

Yugioh VRAINS Tag Force when??? Hell, at this point i would even accept a complete ARC-V Tag Force game with all characters and cards, after all one good thing ARC-V had was a great variety of cards with XYZ, Pendulum, Synchro, Fusion and even Ritual

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

We haven't had a proper Tag Force since the end of 5D's. A new Tag Force would distract people from Duel Links, so I don't think it's ever coming back.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Park Guide of Humanity
Feline Friend
Lucky Boss
fuck

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

It's music made exclusively for those videos and won't be found anywhere else, if I'm not mistaken

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Then i guess iwe'll have to wait for Vrain characters to come to Duel Links. Maybe someday Konami will make a Tag Force type of game for mobile

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Now you can see every Nico rating ever in one handy chart

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Will Barrett be in VRAINS?

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Who?

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

The nips were a lot nicer to Synchro than I would've been

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Barrett does not exist. It is a product of your imagination

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

Synchro in a void isn't that bad, which makes it hard to notice its problems right away.

John Torres
John Torres

I'am just glad it became canon

Jace King
Jace King

Did the black box get out of NicoNico's top 10 worst ratings?

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Yes it is, because you can't get around hotels and the lack of likable Synchro-introduced characters besides maybe Yugo (irrelevant), Chojiro (relevant for 2-4 episodes), and Sergei.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

TOMATOES ARE DISGUSTING THEY SHOULD NOT EXIST

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

What became canon? The fact that they had a 2-second handshake?

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

i suppose the TOPSIES REE made synchros more tolerable

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Jack and Roger were also fine for there purpose.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Jack sat on his ass for most of the season and Jean is a forgotten burp who couldn't even put up half a fight in a show about dueling. Could not care less about either of them.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

I find it funny how much of ARC-V's third act could be salvaged just by Zarc reviving in 92.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

What became canon?
They will obviously fuck

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

To be fair, the bar Shun/Sora set was fucking insane. It's arguably one of the highest points in the franchise considering how well it executed absolutely everything imaginable.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Not if Yuya's too busy following his entame dreams instead while touring around the world. The ending was a premonition.
ok welcome back Yuzu
ALRIGHT IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ACTION DUEL, LET'S GO TOU-SAN

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

imagine the sex with yuya, shouting LADIES AND GENTLEMAN before he is about to cum

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

So like /arc-v/, episode 29, 30, 31, 32, and 33 were most liked. Coincidentally, said episodes are about characters besides Yuya being cool.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Implying Yuya didn't gradually add sex with Yuzu as a part of his action duel routine.

You underestimate his thirst.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

this delusion
From how the last 8 episodes went, you way overestimate it

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

then they never interacted again

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

They did, though. You probably forgot about it because their rematch duel was mostly off-screen

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

After that, I mean.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Jack didn't need to do much really to serve his purpose. He was a legacy character who served as Yuya's next wall to hurdle over. He established himself well by blowing Yuya out of the water in their first duel and made Yuya think about evolving his entertaining style. The problem from that point forward was Yuya not evolving at all and still winning.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

I felt Yuya did a good job of showing his evolution through 103...and the he just fucking dropped it because why even bother doing character development?

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

I know Jack's purpose. I just don't care about what's basically a boring obstacle with Jack's face glued on it, coming off of other Yugioh shows where the rivals actually had a modicum of chemistry or history in their interactions with the MC. Reiji had that kinda, but he wasn't really important in Synchro

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Why are they making the game more complicated.
I feel so dumb.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

I feel so dumb.
everyone will feel dumb at first but at least is no vanguard

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Solid Vision
Solid Vision while movimg
AR
Real Solid Vision
VR, very likely with the same properties of Real Solid Vision

What's the next step after Vrains?

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Pretty much. He had good development against Shinji, but when it came time to show his evolved entertainment style against Jack, Yuya won by drawing the five pieces of Egao the Forbidden One.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

I'm glad everybody hated the Eita episode as much we did

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Maybe someday Konami will make a Tag Force type of game for mobile
TCGs that aren't specially designed for it on mobile are cluster fucks. There's a reason games like Hearthstone always makes it so you never have to select from maybe 3 options at once on screen

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

I think Reiji started out with the most interesting rival dynamic by far up until mid synchro. We've never really had a rivalry where one of the participants basically grows from not caring about/trusting to abhorring the other and wanting nothing to do with them. Made eps like 67 fucking great.

It's a fucking shame that Reiji was so out of focus since it would've made for a great source of conflict in the lancers.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Reiji getting the info he wanted out of Yuya and not even bothering finishing their first duel was such a great moment

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Yugioh Duel Generation for mobile plays exactly like the real game so i don't see why a proper Yugioh game after Duel Links would never happen. If people ask for it Konami will make it. They've been listening the Duel Links community since day 1 to improve the game

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

I felt even vs Jack it was pretty good. His initial argument was that he wanted duels where everyone could smile and he wanted to unify the tops/commons, and he symbolized this through using monsters of all different levels together to beat Tyrant.

It's an asspull that things ended so well. But, the duel's plays were a pretty good furthering of the whole using dueling to send a message thing that synchro was pushing yuya to do. Honestly makes me hate XYZ arc onwards even more in hindsight.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

He established himself well by blowing Yuya out of the water in their first duel and made Yuya think about evolving his entertaining style
That's so stock and boring, though. And between the first duel and the rematch Jack basically didn't do anything but sit and watch. Why should I care about Arc-V Jack if he's just a wall that talks? What about the glasses and scarf guy who actually had a dynamic with Yuya that was interesting?

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER SKULL

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

How thirsty will this Yugioh be?

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

The more you delude yourself to expect, the less it'll be

Christian Price
Christian Price

5head

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

I personally like Jack in the role he had during synchro since conceptually it's an elegant way to have an old character pass the mantle. But, I agree he shouldn't have been the second year's big roadblock for Yuya. The Jack vs Yuya subplot should've been resolved in like 15 episodes. Not fucking 35.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

I dropped Arc V during XYZ arc. Did they ever do anything interesting with Reiji admiring the fuck out of Yusho?

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Did they ever do anything interesting with x?
No

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

thanks to yoshida aoi is going to get dropped into irrelevancy as soon as possible

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

What about the glasses and scarf guy who actually had a dynamic with Yuya that was interesting?
That's not a problem indicative to just the Synchro arc though. It's okay to have Yuya be challenged by other duelists and it's also a good idea to have your legacy characters not take up too much screen time like Crow did. The ball with Reiji was dropped everywhere after season 1.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

Does anyone has that image of Yuya preparing the noose?

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

I'd rather a female get Yosh'd and never be more than a cute ass than for her to get screentime and a rival first arc before getting dropkicked to shitville

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

I'd say Reiji was well handled through 70 and in his interactions with Roger throughout the arc. Everywhere else after 70 that didn't feature Roger was just a complete and utter waste of him though. Having him be stuck in the old folks home for 40 episodes was one of the biggest mistakes of synchro arc and having him spend the next 15 eps getting a boating license didn't help matters either.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

I didn't expect any in ARC-V and it still happened

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

user, not only did they not hold hands even erally, we didn't even get a confession

Zexal is still the furthest a show has gone with confirming a couple

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Do you think people care if Aoi ends up being relevant or not? We all just want her to look cute and to want Yusaku's dick like Kotori did. Nothing else

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

There was no need for a confession after everything that happened in the show

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

If it wasn't for the skirt this would look like the average yaoi image

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

actually the skirt makes it look even more yaoi

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

A much better idea would been to have had Reiji duel Jack after Yuya did and have Reiji win. That would have played into the rivalry between the two and made Jack into a fun nostalgic hurdle on his road to Reiji's level.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

The skirt is ladylike what are you talking about

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

This it?

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

I concur with the idea of Jack being a mid-boss and for Reiji being the proper final boss of year 2. It would serve to show yuya's proper growth, but it'd also match up with year 1's progression a lot better considering how that arc structured itself.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

At least the manga is keeping the rivalry in focus and it seems like Reiji is going to keep their duels action card free to boot. Granted action cards aren't a problem in the manga since there are only 4 per duel and you can only use 1 per turn.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

I believe so, thanks bud.
Mfw the finale of Arc-V

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

add hoverboards to the list

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

I thnk we already had those with Rua in 5Ds

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

If they are going to shill Duel Links then I want the next expansion to have more Dragon type cards.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

The next mini box will have earth monsters tho

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

I've been following these threads for a while because I got back into this from Duel Links. I haven't watched the anime since GX and I'm planning on watching VRAINS. What are the best series in your opinions?

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

DM Manga and Movie which is canon and the pinnacle of Yugioh. The first 64 episodes of 5DS are good too so i've heard. Thats it

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

I knew that Kaz wanted the movie to be focusing on Kaiba but nobody told me I was going to end up loving Kaiba. His ego knows no bounds people forget he is still 16

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

He's actually 18 as of DSOD.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Card games are sports, right?

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

No faggot. They are vidya.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Where I can find the JAP ending theme of the movie? is very cool.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page