Don't worry about terrorist attacks goyim!

Don't worry about terrorist attacks goyim!

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/three-girls-rochdale-what-victims-13055006
youtube.com/watch?v=OhnRK342G30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And it will happen again.

And again.

And again.

And again after that. So offer your prayers. Post those hashtags.

Because when you're in the crosshairs of a jihadist, they will not care how tolerant you are.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
JISHADSHIT PURGE WHEN!?

can someone please pay for boogie's healthcare? I've been waiting at least a year for that shit

Keep calm and carry on. So British.

Don't worry about the last 51 attacks in as many days.
Don't use the thousands of unnecessary deaths as an excuse to be suspicious of muslim zealots!

Ya its amazing they are acting like this is the first time its happened. I wouldnt even kno anymore how many times this has happened and i pay attention. they are correct tho it is just life now, our politicians have fucked us over big time.

we can complain about how "cucked europeans/americans" wont do anything about it, but what can you do? screaming like a retard and punching a brick wall wont do anything. no solution currently in site with our current predicament so just make sure u guys stay safe this summer. i believe its gonna get pretty fucking bad. what if they used two bombs instead? what about 5? hmmm

When a gorilla gets out of it's enclosure at the zoo, just carry on looking at the different exhibits. You can't let one loose gorilla ruin your trip to the zoo.

its part and parcel anyway
let another million in

False flage

people still died

>19 families
>none take revenge
it's like you don't care.

Is this satire? I know it's not but damn it is hard to read that and not think so.

quintessentially british

Won't someone PLEASE think of the feelings of the poor Muslims?!

Yet the next show will have even more armed guards.

>carrying on as before

This is by far, the definition of insanity.

Why do they expect a different result while doing the same shit?

Suicide bombings from Middle Eastern religious extremists is a normal facet of life of living in a first world western city, get used to it infidel swine, inshallah brothers

>get punched in the face
>stand there like a bitch waiting for the next punch
Liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

If you care at all, then at the very absolute least, go on twatter and facebook right the fuck now and start working. This problem isn't going to fix itself

The man who said that quote got the fuck out of europe because he knew they were all fucking nuts.

>normalizing terror attacks
It's finally happening.

Only white male heterosexual terrorists are worried about

NEW OC

TOO SOON????

>TOO SOON???

TOO SOON????

>TOO SOON???

TOO SOON????

>TOO SOON???

Heh. Im tired of these opinion pieces speaking as fact.

>WHATEVER YOU DO
>DON'T CORRECT MISTAKES
>DON'T CHANGE COURSE WHEN YOU'RE HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

I fucking hate the kike media so much

the correct thing to do is change political course, expel the muslims instead of taking them in by the millions

it is so fucking obvious, the emperor has no clothes, but these kikes or cuck faggots have the loudspeaker and we are powerless

>Forget that 19 people died lol. Just carry on as before. Don't think about it too much.

Jesus Christ.

But it's not his fault he is punching you in the face it was the way he was raised. Can't get mad at them for things they had no control over right?

Somewhere along the way, Britons began mistaking "head in the sand" for "stiff upper lip."

>terrorists kill innocent civilians
>country thinks they will show them by carrying on as usual for muh symbolic gesture

Enjoy sharia

This. My kids are my life. I've never understood the lack of response coming from parents whose kids are murdered.

Stop crying from kebab attacks
Stop cleaning up from kebab
Start removing kebab

WINNING

Before? As in before mass immigration of shitskins? Agreed.

>I put my hand in a fire & got badly burned, lesson I've learnt from this is to continue to stick my hand into fires, EXACTLY AS BEFORE.
This is how stupid this sounds to me.

Fresh OC.

Spread on Twitter.

May will somehow manage to blame this on Poles/Brussels

Are they white?

I'd love to see a total deat toll of muslim terrorist attack in western world after form 2000 onward

The Independent is probably the worst "news" outlet today. 100% bullshit propaganda constantly

that's the price of living in a modern city

#saynotoislamophobia
#stopthehate
#yolo

This isn't so bad, though.

Thousands went to the concert, and only a small fraction were injured, let alone murdered.

You have a greater chance of being struck by lightning!

I think it's a small risk to take in order to witness a massive talent like Ariana Grande!

It isn't so bad really.

Remember all the troubles in Ireland.

Think of how much worse the Jews had it in Nazi Germany!

This is nothing!

I value the openness of our society and we mustn't turn away from it just because some of us get cold feet!

We must hold fast to our principles!

#DiversityWorthDyingFor

irresponsible stiff upper lip

do we have names of the dead yet?

nice try abdul

The definition of insanity.

fuck off with your trump election bullshit. trump is a fucking cuck.

how about cracking open the head of every shit skin you meet?

Palpatine wanted to prevent this
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War

Stiff upper lip, that's what was meant.

Well it is better than canceling everything Muslims don't like and giving up your freedom to a nanny police state which is exactly what Muslims want you to do

nigga be fucking with forces they don't even understand.

Islam is our friend. Just ask our leader.

death by a thousand cuts

False flag by whom exactly and what political goal is sought by Islamic terror deaths?

What a time to be alive...

Hes playing with you, you cuckleaf.
The game is called devil's avocado or something.
And now get your cuckholstering puperze all oily for justine.

>mfw my parents got home from a 2-week trip to London and Paris 1 week ago
I'm glad they dodged the bullet but I knew something like this was going to happen.

When someone is murdering your children and threatening your life and safety the best thing to do is sit and look at your shoes like a little cuckold.

Sup Forums is full of reactionary idiots who do not understand the dynamics of terrorism. Has history not taught you anything?

See, the same people who are flooding our countries with Muslim barbarians and making it illegal to criticize them and telling us that they represent a "religion of peace" are also staging false flag terror attacks so that we will hate Muslims and eventually want to drive them all out. Or something like that.

Article written by Muhammad Selim.

Is it too hard to look at still little crybaby libtard faggot? Maybe take it to the streets and scream at some fucking white males.

Let me guess: "muh root causes"? What about the root causes of right-wing violence, such as flooding Western countries with hordes of primitive and violent barbarians?

>If you keep Muslim out, they will bomb your concerts from afar.

Get lost in the forest, fall into a big hole and die.

Suck a dick, faggot. Trump is god.

gee, that famous muhammed of taquia kind?
Lazy dick OP should have cut from web page with name

carry on, my gormless goys... YHVH always protects his chosen children

For once, the Independent is right.

We used to teach officers how to handle terrorism for decades, and ironically after 9/11, we somehow forgot how to deal with it.

>CARRY ON LIKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Fuckin god damn these people, fucking GOD DAMN THEM

They could at least vote for some moderately nationalist parties. They won't even do that though. Just keep electing the same neoliberal scum as always, over and over.

you sound like a bitchy woman you petty faggot.

>Reading newspapers

What is this the 1950s?

>>mfw my parents got home from a 2-week trip to London and Paris 1 week ago
>I'm glad they dodged the bullet but I knew something like this was going to happen.

Well if you're 15 your parents gotta be at least 32 so hopefully they wouldn't have been at an Ariana Grande concert eh?

Yeah same as with IRA, you just let Leprauchans bomb away potatoes.... Oh wait?

What kind of losers go to London or Paris?

Yes, the Independent has always been a simple propaganda outlet.

Can i get a quick rundown on this guy? I see him everytime kebab needs removing.

What do you do with the people that practice Islam and are law abiding citizens are against terrorism? What do you do with the ones that feel like the West has destroyed and invade their homeland that are already assimilated into your country?

Minority report police state? Lose more freedoms in the veil of protecting against a terrorist boogeyman? Unregulated immigration is obviously not good for any countries well being but there isn't a simple solution to terrorism.
What do you do with the radicalized people that are already here? What do you with people that are not radicalized and through their own devices become radicalized? What about terrorists that are not islamic? Your hate towards muslims blocks you from seeing that it's more complicated then you think it is.

Granted they wouldn't have been at that concert so it's a moot point, but I knew something was going to happen. Today's it's an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert. Tomorrow it's a truck of peace at a major tourist trap. Next week it's a bomb at a soccer game.

you may have a better experience at reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Had a dream last night that something would happen today

In my dream I was talking to reporters and they asked me why I think the bad guy did it.

I remember saying
In this world we look to our similarities as terms for peace

We all share breathe, laughter, hunger and life and even when one of those is threatened people will kill and people will die.

Then I said what we dream to be similar is not but because it is treated as such people will die

Take that for what it's worth.
Fucking crazy dream

the libertarian cuck rears his head

#Part&Parcel

How many more innocent people need to be Islam'd before lefties WAKE THE FUCK UP

Britishers love the mullahs it seems. That's the problem.

Even when the pakistani muslim scum groomed and abused over 1100 underage girls in rochdale, the media never mentioned muslim even once, not a single mention. Instead it was apparently "Asian" men who did it.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/three-girls-rochdale-what-victims-13055006

Horrible. Idiots fucking pay the price.

It's just a dream.

The only solution is to give Muslims the choice of a plane ticket, or a noose.

>the dynamics of terrorism. Has history not taught you anything?

Your idea of history is false consciousness. Your "history" is the personification of white people declining and losing if they ever lash out and fight against it.

Authority and violence stops terrorists, but only an overwhelming amount. A half measure will prolong it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhnRK342G30

What I want to truly, absolutely know, is why they think radical Muslims (90%) will simply get bored if people "learn to live with terror". Do they honestly think their enemy won't simply ratchet up the fucking ante and kill 100 next time, instead of saying "boy these folks took that well, I shan't do it again!"

This is the fucking definition of insanity.

Brits your gov has betrayed you and the media lies to you. Take control of your country. Storm Buckingham and tell the queen how it's gonna be. Don't continue the keep calm and carry-on BS

OBEY
SLEEP

It is probably best to do the opposite of what they tell you.

>oh no 20 people were killed the terrorists are so scary

Reactionary babies are the worst

First you stop all the immigration, second you deport all those you can through existing rules, and if you can't then you change those rules so that you can deport a good percentage of them.

Of course at the same time we should stop interfering in so many countries, but the point is there are a thousand different steps we could take to stop this madness, you're just peddling defeatist nonsense.

This philosophy will destroy is all
>but muh Gandhi peaceful protesting n' sheit