ATTENTION Sup Forums

We 4channers hold an extreme amount of power and influence. You may not realize it, but we really do. We've solved crimes, find airstrike locations against ISIS, created an archive of Antifa members, and many many other things that are incredible for a simple image board to accomplish.

Media outlets are starting to realize how much power we hold. They're getting worried.

As hard as this may be to realize, we are actually one of the medians in this age. We make memes with a real message. We enlighten people of the stupid shit they've done or believed. Were keeping this world as sane as it can be right now. Without us, the genderfags and antifa idiots would have one. So the fact that we're still fight them, even in little ways, is commendable.

Keep up the good work...
Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, well done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEyDNTLlRgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP couldnt make it more obvious he's a newfag in his honeymoon phase.

We're*
Won*

tl;dr fuck off

then arrest Pedoesta already. let's get the show on the road, damnit

Reddit really did fucking kill this place. It's so apparent how much the userbase has changed.

Paranoid delusions and a desperate longing to feel important and be acknowledged, while projecting your inner feelings of being emasculated onto others.

Thats all

t. Reddit

Fuck off, you massive LARPing faggot.

How many regular pol users are there anyways ?

Ha HA no shit, I was just thinking the same.

LOL omg I did read it all.

>Memes with a real message

Oh Jesus mate you don't get it at all hey. Pol and Sup Forums doesn't hold allegiance or bias.. it's angry shitposting in an anonymous forum and sometimes funny shit happens usually based around doing the opposite of what everyone wants or likes or expects

You're a god damn Melvin. There are rules about lurking before posting. This place truly is dead.. the newfags are epic

:*

I find it amazing that those who took part in those acts just act like it's a game. Then thinking its a game makes them dangerous and unpredictable. I love it.

neck yourself you living meme

You sound disgustingly new. Fucking CRINGE

You didn't do any of that shit.
Fuck back off to plebbit. Now.

Hehe
:)

>that pic mocking lord kek

I want TrS and reddit to go

newfag: the post

You're right.
In fact, no 4channer deserves congratulations for any of that :3

newfag.

>hurr durr we are cool memers xd
>durr hurr we control the media xd new generation is conservative xd look at this based black dude.

Newfag

Can we not bring back the gore and CP. It really kept the newfags to a minimum

School is letting out, look out! There will be 12 year old Kekistani's everywhere, in every thread...

t. T_D faggot

Oh what fun this is :)
Everything is going as planned
The triggering has happened

This thread is fucking gay

Aaahaahaha

Guys it was just a rand0m tr0LL of d00m it's ok

>we

Buttkisser

Why doesn't Sup Forums raid plebbit?
Because it would be like going to a gay bar to make fun of fags.
You have to go back.
Have some more spice.

>We

>We 4channers hold an extreme amount of power and influence
not really. Sup Forums is just a bunch of autistic nerds raging about stupid SJW bullshit. This thread is fucking gay.

Weaponized Autism*

No shit, we are legion.
also newfag for not realizing this until now AND using the wrong flag.

Uh
No
Not Anonymous
Sup Forums
Dumbass

the faggot levels are off the charts

Hehe
All part of the plan

is ANTIFA a terrorist group?

fucking cringe

For all the satire I have posted here I sincerely believe that the labels we give the players confuse who they really are. Regardless of who they are and where they come from they are either the Lawless or the Law. That means even though there is widespread deep corruption there are also law-followers, like, FBI agents that deeply believe in the law itself. Its guys and gals like that I am cheering for.

TL/DR: I was just joking in the past. Please dont vanish me.

>Seeing everyone reply to newfag/bait
Lesson 1 newfags this is a slide thread, let it die and don't post back to it even if OP is putting out good/shitty bait. Don't reply because OP can't keep self bumping without spamming which is ban worthy.

Sage

This exact thought went through my head.

He's not wrong though

newfag, read our names. Where do you think it came from?

WE
DID
IT
REDDIT

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A BASED BLACK MAN? xD

Ah damn. You went and gave it away :,(
The triggering was so good too

Pretend to be a newfag and get the best reactions
Sup Forums was getting boring tonight

Doin my best, boss.

Stfu faggot

Thanks, fag, but no....
I can sick my own dick.

Okay. Now I can't even deal with this shit.

You're deluded mate. Sage.

Oh shit, is it the big reveal day?

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=VEyDNTLlRgU