Is there actual any evidence that the attacker was Muslim?

No? As expected.
But yeah, why not, let's spread fake news and speculate on Muslims instead.
How does it feel being so racist that you jump at your xenophobic and islamophobic conclusions after such event where children die? Yes, children! Stop trying to start another failed crusade you nazi Don "Trump" Quijote, show some respect instead and build bridges instead, there's are several loving muslim nurses right now who are taking care of the survivors unlike you.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3625751/sick-isis-jihadis-gleefully-celebrate-successful-and-surprising-manchester-arena-massacre-and-threaten-more-terror-attacks/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532662/ISIS-fans-celebrate-Manchester-terror-attack.html
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866803551712014336
dailywire.com/news/2511/there-were-452-suicide-attacks-last-year-how-many-michael-qazvini
mobile.twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866804777484668929/video/1
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your right, its typically white christians who do this type of thing.

It was probably a dune coon but
> he exploded everywhere
Might take awhile to figure out the identity of the attacker

>How does it feel being so racist that you jump at your xenophobic and islamophobic conclusions after such event where children die?
feels like wanting to lynch sandniggers

Wrong again, Cuck.

A Muslim killing people? Absurd, this is a global conspiracy my friend.

ISIS claimed responsibility.
thesun.co.uk/news/3625751/sick-isis-jihadis-gleefully-celebrate-successful-and-surprising-manchester-arena-massacre-and-threaten-more-terror-attacks/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532662/ISIS-fans-celebrate-Manchester-terror-attack.html

There is no proof that Muhammad even existed so technically Muslims aren't even real.

Can't build a bridge to them when they suicide bomb us and the bridge retard

you fucking faggot
sage

Tweet from Tommy Robinson
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/866803551712014336

Everyone knows and multiple source confirmed ISIS claims many tragedies as their attacks just to appear bigger than what it is, they could be lying.
Plus, real muslims don't join immoral groups like ISIS.

Perhaps they attacked because they found out about the depction of Mohammed in London?

>ISIS claimed responsibility.
They have been doing this a lot lately and a lot of it is obviously bullshit.

>real muslims

I get that you're a false flagger, but how was your argument improved by including a picture from an attack by muslim extremists?

dune coon
>my sides

You mean the ones that don't wash their hands up to the elbows (which is done to stop spread of infectious diseases)? Going to guess you are a troll, but if not how many must die and how much destruction will it take? Aside from what they do to their own countries with Sharia law and aside from the past and current terrorist attacks. Give me a number of lives, ruined by rape or taken by murder, will it take? Just one close to you? All of them? At the current rate the world will find out how much you are willing to take to see that their version of "peace" doesn't include you.

dailywire.com/news/2511/there-were-452-suicide-attacks-last-year-how-many-michael-qazvini

ISIS follows the Islamic texts strictly. They are the real Muslims.

>But yeah, why not, let's spread fake news and speculate on Muslims instead.

Because 100% of the time lately it is. Not many Greenlanders blowing shit up the last few years.

You are right OP, it might have been radical Hare Krishnas, or moonies.

>xenophobic
>islamophobic

How many buzzwords can we use

No they dont. They follow their own derivation

mobile.twitter.com/Nxvxskxt/status/866804777484668929/video/1

tanned briton

just a part of everyday life

Real Muslims DO join these stupid fucking groups. Do you know the amount of different radical jihadi groups throughout the middle east? I thought Christianity's numerous denominations was bad--Islam literally has just as many radical groups willing to not only kill themselves but others. I fucking hate islam.

Kys mexico

he could've been irish actually

Yeah, it was obviously white supremacist Christian male CEO who wanted to call people of colour coloured people again!

No

>ISIS don't follow Islamic texts

have you even read the Quran and the Hadiths you fucking retard?

It explicitly states that non believers should be made to submit or slain.

he was British

Quintessentially British*

Do you know where you are? Don't waste your time trying to appeal to these fuckheads.

kys, you spaghetti eating, mother fucking, coward cuck piece of shit.

Yep. cant think of a single white christian who ever pulled a stunt like this.

Well it was a bombing. Statistically that means its almost certainly a Muslim. You dumb fucking pasta nigger.

wow one white person, sure showed me

meanwhile a bombing / truck of peace seems to happen every week / every other week and its muslims every fucking time

>anti-government attack which Tim specifically stated was not targeted at children, in response to Waco, decades ago
>the same as now monthly terrorist attacks by mudslimes in Europe

you're right dude, I've seen the light, I am now #HillaryArtillery

>Plus, real muslims don't join immoral groups like ISIS

>blah blah blah you should be ashamed of your ability to recognize patterns

"Racism" is just a dog whistle used to disable one of a human's most invaluable evolutionary defense mechanisms: pattern recognition.

McVeigh at one side made a very good plan that made him basically undetectable and then he did few childish mistakes that ended up in him being detected. Obvious falseflag.

>> he exploded everywhere
>he

sexist assumption, tBh

#SuicideBombersAgainstIslamophobia
#IWouldStandWithMuslimsButTheyBlewOffMyLegs

>yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
ok

Kill yourself spaghettifag

100% OF TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE PERPETRATED BY MEN

HERE AT THE RADICAL FEMINIST-RADICAL ISLAM ALLIANCE, WE ARE LOOKING TO CHANGE THAT

>hurr durrr, lets see, what group of people suicide bombs hurrr durrrr

You're right, you can't because Mcviegh wasn't Christian. He was agnostic and said that science was his religion.

Has ISIS ever apologized for wrongly claiming responsibility?

OF PEACE

>implying the msm wouldn't have creamed itself and shouted to everyone if the attacker wasn't a snackbar

>Daily Muslim terrorism globally
>Cherry pics a former CIA operative from 25 years ago
Holy shit you libs are mentally deficient

>how does it feel being so racist
Islam isn't a race, therefore I sage this low tier bait

Fuck off, Achmed.
Here's some spice for your shitty bait thread.
Of course it was an Islamic attack. You and yours act like fucking animals in Western countries. Suck pig dick.

If you look at the big data, you will see that Christians are actually under-represented per capita in acts of religious extremism.

In fact, per capita Christians commit fewer acts of religious violence than jews.

Good thing you found Sup Forums. Wouldn't want you to go through life with a smug, sanctimonious attitude that isn't supported by facts.

statistically...

seriously, I love that Sup Forumsacks are that redpilled on so much that even Netherlanders know this. Almost brings a tear to my eye. Fuck the feds. Hopefully some day we'll all be able to share beers or whatever in a nice Aryan meadhall.

Why are you only sorting that up to 2010? Last year with available data?

here's hoping

Rand Paul 2020

>not understanding the definition of Wahabbism
Fucking hell. How much more literal do you have to go? They are the most literal interpreters, bar none.

UNDERRAATEDD

He exploded in a public place, killing and wounding many people.

If you see a pile of shit on the sidewalk do you assume that a dog did it, or do you keep an open mind that it could have been any animal, maybe a penguin or a llama happened to walk by this spot and take a dump, don't jump to conclusions! #NotAllDogs

>the ground is wet
>the sky is gray
>you can hear thunder sounds in the distance

B-b-but there is no evidence that it was rain guys, its racist to say it was rainnning.

It was obviously a Muslim. Fucking idiot.

Though they will do their best to cover it up and blame it on a Brit nationalist. Mark my words. It was obviously a Muslim. But they will blame it on an "alt-right radical"

t. islamic shill

kys you absolute wanker faggot

Use your head, dumbass. Who else would do this?

>inb4 IRA

they're a bunch of irrelevant faggots too busy being worthless rats and hoodlums to do anything. But most importantly, they're irrelevant.

no reason

not a single fucking reason

i cant think of anything

not a single thing comes to mind

Probably. Most understandable figures ended around 2011 such as Sweden's rape stats which are now incomprehensible. Another thing is that the FBI did a terror audit in 09 (in US) and hasn't done one since

>Is there actual any evidence that the attacker was Muslim?

I'd be willing to lay down actual money on it, sugar tits.

>using Nazi as an insult
Yeah, you're gonna have to take your rhetoric elsewhere if you want it to be effective

Muhammad would be proud of Islamic State they follow the Sunnah and he would be proud of all the thousands of Pakistani Islamic rape gangs in UK.

He was black ops. He really dindu nuffin.

>eal muslims don't join immoral groups like ISIS.

No true scotsman fallacy. Back to ribbit, pumkin.

lol You win "Retard of the Week."

I HAVE FOUND THIS EASY FIX!!!!

>black hands
wat

I agree. Besides, even if it is a Muslim, we're WINNING every time they try to blow us up. We win, every time.

>suicide bombing
>not islamic

wew

When it turns out to be Muslims, will you fuck off and die? No on else suicide attack you fucking inbred faggot

meant to be gloves I'd assume

You know if any other Pope was in charge and not the current (((one))) he would have called for a crusade. You can guarantee it.

>First Pope in 600 years to resign
>Replaced by a literal Jew cuck
>Cucking intensifies across Europe

Pure coincidence.

>fake news
>racist
>xenophobic
>islamophobic
>nazi
Do you know how I know you're a shill?

Saged because OP is a fag who doesn't understand statistics.

religion of piss

do it.

It wasn't muslims. It were these radical beard carriers again.
Fuck people with beards

>Yes kafir/goyim, ISIS announcing it will drown the infidels in blood, successfully carrying out multiple terror attacks in the past and claiming repsonsiblity for the most recent is just bullshit, for all we know Muslims dindu Nuffin and it could be any other religious/political organization besides as Muslim one like the Westporo Baptist Church, Alt-Right and Russian Separatatists
Fucking hell Shariablue is shipping g for ISIS now, guess everything goes as long as it's against le natzees, right

t. Paki

you're right,I'msure it was another religion of peace.
fucking quakers right?

crusade now,ask me how.

Friendly reminder that Italians aren't white.

LINK

You stupid ravioli nigger, the evidence is all over the ceiling, walls, and floor, the rest of the world doesn't blow themselves up with nailbombs.

Wasn't even Christian, he was an agnostic you faggot

OP says you're racist if you stereotype. Dare OP to walk through Baltimore at 2am and he wouldn't because he knows blacks are dangerous.

Per capita absolutely matters. Size and proportion matter.

Also

>1 post by this ID

Listen Sergio, CNN of all fucking places was saying that the likelihood of the perpetrator(s) being Muslim was high. Crowded area + suicide bomb + high profile event + Europe = 99% certainty Islam is behind this.