Now there's this chick!

twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803936958853120

twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803907485462529

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwFkOZoOY
youtu.be/XRIrg-bAU-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her glass is half full :^)

People like this that bury their head in the sand need to be the ones who died in the explosion.

Her second video from inside the arena is going around on most major news outlets.

>princess
Encompasses everything wrong with our generation.

And she's a fucking retard for giving it away for free. Why do people feel the need to do this?

This fucking shit is so surreal. They just see it as some roadblock to an enjoyable evening, and don't even think "wow, this is symptomatic of some incredibly awry root issue"

The world is so fucking insane right now it's hard to even put it in words

>a few human beings just got vaporized over there but Ariana looked so cute tonight

Holy shit EU is lost. Please lord, bring down the hellush fires so we can start a new.

Tbf its twitter, most people have fancy nicknames so...

Where is the video of the actual explosion? And not the dashcam one. As many smartphones as there were in there someone had to have been filming.

I have to disagree, that show blows.

people literally just telling each other to focus on the fun side of the concert rather than the slaughter of teenage girls.

>blows
>blown up

Chick must have a shit taste.I heard it bombed.

That joke was poopoo.

I heard it was a blast

She seems young. I'm early 20s but I'll admit I'm way out of touch with what yong teens/preteens think.

Do you think this is just normal to them? I think it might be because they have no sense of identity or roots, they just read everything online and see these attacks but don't make the connection that these aren't things that happen where they live. The attacks are like a force of nature, inevitable, can happen anywhere, not connected to anything or anyone.

We see how the media harps on that message incessantly, I can only imagine how education systems are doing it as well. I think young kids have internalized all these messages. (btw I really don't know how old she is, just speaking generally).

i fucks with crazy kyia, my dude

>REEEEEEEEE
>RErERERERErERREEEEE
>rrRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>*disorderly stampede intensifies*

this is why I don't believe humans were ever on the moon

you should know about that

youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwFkOZoOY

I was dying to see her.

>bomb only killed 19 of them

>eternal disappointment

>not everyone is constantly looking at the negative side of everything. she had a great night. she deserves to be happy about the night

Fucking WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO VOTE

Congratulations you have 2nd grade reading comprehension.

She looks 25 or older.
WTF are people that old doing at an Ariana Grande concert?

Millennials aren't growing up.

>People like this that bury their head in the sand need to be the ones who died in the explosion.
she just needed a kick in the self-concerned balls.
her Twitter is full of help-the-victims shit now

>planning a terror attack in an Ariana grande concert
>raping her is not part of the plan
Man terrorists are retarded.

can we get that fucking travel ban now please??? and string up the judges who blocked it and sent it the kangaroo courts??? please? every muslim must be prevented access to the civilized world and every muslim who is already here must be removed.

are you saying it tastes like your streets?

Uummmm , sweetie yes extremists that had nothing to do with island , comitted absolute horrible acts that day and people died but doesn't mean the concert was bad, stop fear mongering and being so negative ,that's what ISIS wants, duh :^)

Retarded for what? News outlets don't just go around asking victims in news stories if they have any videos they could buy.

The bomb appears to have been detonated at the end of a corridor as people were leaving. This drastically lowers the amount of people in a position to capture the attack on film. I'd say anyone close enough that was filming are probably dead or seriously injured.
I remember one person who was there telling some news channel she ran over lots of blood and phones and other things like handbags. People dropped whatever they had and just started running.

>This comment
>India

Of fucking course.

I'm getting more and more tempted to take the black pill each passing day nowadays. Isn't there anything we can do to stop this madness?

Probably no because "muh virtual signalling"

Whew. I thought Twitter was a lost cause but thankfully there's a sane person in the comments.

Why should you give an international news conglomerate free material to use? You realize they pay people to take video for them?

I'm going to teach you how to use that word. Try putting a hyphen between a and wry. Like how it used to be spelled. "A-wry".
"I went a-sailing, when things went a-wry"

However...Jesus, rings so fucking true.
W-whatever, ARIANA GRANDE WAS AMAZING WOOOOO

In the second video people seem to be screaming but almost also laughing/not taking the situation seriously? Does anyone else get that vibe watching and listening to the second video?

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you, those people went through a terrible experience and then afterwards some of them exploded which is lame too

Kyle Odom warned us all, we didn't listen Sup Forums

It does feel not as panicky as it should, but people react weird all the time.
Is there a video that recorded the explosion?

Based Kyia
>Letting people dying ruin your evening

What is with chicks and constantly screaming?

you have shit taste

So literally the only source for the "proof" of these "attacks" is a shill bitch?

It's fake as fuck man.

women understand nothing. Ever. We never should have given them the vote, or let them leave the kitchen. Unironically they have destroyed our civilization.

They probably didn't run quickly, too. I don't understand women at all.

0/10
8/10
10/10

I was about 200 yards from the arena when it happened and didn't hear any explosion. I heard sirens and shit, but I didn't even know this happened until this morning.

No visual confirmation but crisis actors?

This idea that younger generations are more red pilled is complete rubbish

m8 i live 250 yards away and it interrupted my tea and crumpets. ur full of shit

i thought they were supposed to be stronk womyn

I am ashamed of my generation.

The fuck are those eye patches? What are they held by? Why do they look like closed eye lids?

Am I the only one extremely annoyed by women screaming? First the sound is just ear shattering, and then they just keep fucking screaming. If you scream once or twice when something happens, that's fine, but they just keep fucking screaming. It could be 5 minutes after and they'll still be screaming.

A handy trick when trying to decipher any given behavior of a woman is to think about how much attention that behavior might bring them. Screaming lets everyone in the surrounding area know you are afraid so that they can either A. jump in and risk their lives to help you (men) or B. run in and be concerned over you so you get lauded over and they themselves get attention for it (women)

For those thinking I am shitposting because of my flag here is proof I am in the U.K. My phone service just shows a US IP.

>The (((internet))) isn't worse for society than Muslim terrorists

Wew

WAIT. SHE SAID THAT AFTER THE CONCERT? AND SHE KNEW ABOUT THE EXPLOSION??!!!

It's difficult to come to terms with it, but this is an extremely accurate explanation for the vast majority of woman.

grande isn't even that hot.

short version is they were fighting monsters that you forgot once you looked away so those eyepatches worked as external memory which connected directly to your brain allowing you to remember the monsters even after looking away.

It's because the people inside didn't 100% know for sure what happened, and then when people asked Security, due to so many children being present, they said "a speaker popped. A balloon popped. Please safely and in an orderly fashion make your way to the exits" To be honest they probably saved many children from being trampled to death.

I had an ex who admitted to me that when she was younger she literally fainted when she got close to the jonas brothers. Preteen and teenage women literally are the most emotional beings on the planet.

All dem teens delicious, but seriously why are men such cowards today if this happened back I'm the day men would be in guard allowing women to leave first instead of running in fear like cowards, and these are beatiful young teens you think that would move the more to be real men.

she is just acting as if nothing happened, which is exactly what you should do, no response is best response to terror

well they weren't really women it was abunch of little teen girls. they are basically children even though they act like and dress 'older' they are basically children and when stuff goes down they react like children. it's horrible what happened.

This. Women are dumber than men and follow group mentalities, including basic ones such as 'another girl is screaming for help. I will scream too because I am clearly in danger.'

If youre ever a man with a girl in one of these situations, grab her, physically move her, take her to a safe place where you two have enough room and cover. Or you could get trampled extremely easily.

It's absolutely abhorrent what's going on. People are far too brainwashed to give a single shit about what's really happening. I was in a tutorial today and this chick started watching some footage of the bomb going off and she literally said "omg poor ariana"
I COUDLN'T FUCKING BELEIVE WHAT I WAS HEARING COME OUT OF THIS DUMB BITCHES MOUTH
i replied saying "don't you mean poor victims that got blown up?"
she responded saying "i mean yeah but she will like blame herself for this"

The amount of cognitive dissonance these stupid leftwing morons have is completely astonishing

youtu.be/XRIrg-bAU-w

This post made me laugh more than I should have

WOULD BE REALLY BAD IF SOMEONE DROPPED A FUCKING NAILBAMB ON THERE

LOVELY PEEPS

Shes literally an enlarged loli

Fucking this. I'm just baffled by how people walk around with fucking tunnel vision of only one thing, and if something happens it's just a minor obstacle in the road because they "Have to keep positive guys XDDD". They never seem to grasp the idea that this is part of something much bigger and much more complicated.

PAJEET

what is it you stupid bitch. just ahuet. eбaнyтaя пиздeц я вooбщe в aхye кaк мoжнo быть тaкoй eбaнyтoй

They scream like retards to signal an alpha to protect them, its just nature.

yes. she didn't just know about the explosion, she was AT THE concert lmao.

>Thank goodness no one important died!

#StickTogether

lmao

im so glad im generation z. millenials truly are the cancer of our society.

Hahahahahha
So fucking true

She's a girl. Who went to an Ariana Grande concert. She's the one redpilling the guys in her classes by living osmosis.

This.
100% of younger generations have smartphones and Facebook.

Not 99, a fucking hundred percent.

They're all degenerate and retarded.

Nothing of value was lost at this attack.

Shes a teenager

This is because everyone is taught to BE POSITIVE, always look at the bright side! push away negative thoughts, the world is a GREAT place with only few bad eggs! People are GOOD!

Instead of taught to see things with a healthy balance of cynicism for realistic perspective. They are unnerved by trying to think of things in a negative light because they've been conditioned to always ignore it.

that second video, her words and her replies in the comments. Full blown sociopath.

Normies mate. They are evolved to not see reality.

Seeing reality properly is actually an evolutionary fault, or a developmental defect.

The lowest tiers of our intellectual society are hardly alive, they literally do have tunnel vision and cannot comprehend things that don't conform to their worldview, even when it happens to them and they could have died.

/r9k/ was right, gas the normies

MAKE HER PAY.

Only a collapse of society and a return to 500 million people max will save the world. All these cunts are retarded for even going to a public concert with strangers and nothing to defend themselves.

millenials have the most inconsistent morals

if the holocaust were in their lifetime and of age to act they'd just hope there was a meme to make it funny and then move on to the next one

it's sad