>2017
>not doing yoga a few times a week

Does Sup Forums do yoga? It's good for the mind, body, and soul.

Namaste.

i love putting my wife in yoga poses

BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Nama go fuck yourself

I love putting on my wife's yoga pants.

this tbqh

POO IN LOO

namaste and 14/88 to you brother. I do a daily yoga practice.

I can do most of the advanced positions now and I'm feeling better than ever. Is the best thing to do in conjunction with working out as it keeps all of your muscles stretched and helps prevents injuries

Yoga is made up horse shit for people who are too feeble to handle real exercise. Go run, or lift something heavy.

I've only done it a few times and while it's pretty gay it's a nice exercise and you feel pretty good and relaxed after

reminder ITT
#allkeystokesgotomom

yoga me pls

*deeply inhale*

You are right, yoga is extremely gay. That's why I like it so much.

Faggot.

I do endurance sports and yoga does have a few good stretches. I don't do yoga in the traditional sense at all but a few of the stretches for the hips and lower back are pretty useful for working out kinks.

More ass feet and legs what's the hold
up

I already did, trying to get your mom off my cock

And supplement that with yoga.

Or enjoy your muscles knotting up.

Why can't you do both? was right beyond the dopey 14/88 shit. Do cardio for 45 minutes, followed by some weight sets, followed by yoga, followed by a shower before you start your day. If you were just stretching as an alternative to actually improving yourself physically, yeah it's not going to do shit. But when you do it after a workout, it just enhances everything.

Yoga? Seriously?

For Christ sake, just take a dick up your asshole. It's less faggy, less embarrassing, less emasculating and more fun.

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPTHHTTHTHTBTBTBBBBTBTBTBTBTTTTTTTT*squeak*

mmm...yessss

make namastake about it, OP is a huge faggot

>a few times a week
>not every day immediately upon waking up
Fucking degenerate.

>muscles knotting up
this is the true redpill.
used to lift only and now I lift, do mma, and yoga. I know it sucks to be told what to do but your body will thank me later when you're older.

I do yoga for my ab work. Holding a plank position, even resting on your elbows, will have an amateur shaking within 1 minute.

Yeah I went to learn a few decent stretches for before and after workouts. Seeing things like pic related wasn't so bad either. Still pretty gay though

Got kicked out because of my boners

i really hate people like you

As a longtime practitioner of yoga and a person who's been involved in physical fitness my whole life, I can tell you, yoga helps you achieve altered states of consciousness. It is not just stretching. The only way you can say that it's stretching is if you haven't done it, or that you haven't done it rigorously for a long period of time. - joe rogan

ROLL

You can do it if you have brown skin, an IQ of 80 and a good eye to spot that there is no poo where you want to start strechting.

If those things are not given, and you are doing Yoga regardless, it's an offense to your ancestors.

second post best post

>german cuckold talking about insulting his ancestors
lol

GIMMIE 5