You have 5 seconds to prove how Shinto isn't better than Christianity

i dare you

Other urls found in this thread:

tarotofthepomegranate.com/kabbalah/TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shinto is fake, Christianity is real

Jesus Christ created Shino.

Only one is still effectively practiced

Shinto is the most beautiful religion in the world.

Christians won WWII and created the most advanced civilizations on Earth.

>that's all you got?

people practice Christianity

This

i think nazis won the ww2, some ground level hid in their cousins' colonies and played the world for a fool.

Jesus Christ do not exist

I'm not Japanese.

this is a good one

Shinto is really cool, it's a lot closer to the shamanic roots of religion than most others

I'm a big Jesus guy but I'm not an ignorant fundamentalist. Biblical literalists are so retarded. It's like someone trying to point up to how beautiful the moon is tonight, and you just stare at their finger and start ranting about how beautiful their finger is.

If you worship the finger pointing to the moon, you're a dumbass. Christ is the only way, but there's a lot of ways to Christ.

There is only one God.

Jews won WW2*

>the shamanic roots of religion

Original religion was monotheistic. All forms of shamanism, paganism, voodoo, etc., was a corruption of the primeval monotheism.

People practice the Islam too, and not for this is better

keep trying

chinese cartoons showed me shinto is pretty comfy and not obnoxious

There is one God who is the source of creation, but He manifests in myriad forms throughout the hierarchies of spiritual existence. Nothing wrong with identifying the form that's most relevant to whatever you want to connect with or worship.

See this image for further reference... God is at the top, Earth/matter is on the bottom:
tarotofthepomegranate.com/kabbalah/TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

c'mon guys!

keep trying!

born shinto marry christian die buddhist

japs are just religious mix-and-matchers there's no proof shinto introduced to some other culture would be as relaxed

>Implying you pray to the same god than the jews and muslims

Shinto's shrines are no match for Christendom's nuclear attack!

close.... but isn't sufecent, yet

If you are deluded, then you pray to Satan, regardless of your religion.

For example, many who label themselves "Christians" actually worship the top-down conquering power of Caesar or the endlessly exploitative power of Mammon, rather than the sacrificial self-emptying love of Christ, the true power in this world

>We can drop demonic bombs in the name of our peace-loving hippie God

All religions are retarded
/Sage

Taoism > Shintoism

we have a winner

Shinto is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to God except through shinto.

religion is for sheeple who cant think for themselves /sage