Brit/pol/ died for nothing edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>As to what the Conservatives stand for, they’d rather not say. At times it seems they’re not even quite sure.
spectator.co.uk/2017/05/red-theresas-manifesto/

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manife

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=final solution
bild.de/politik/ausland/terroranschlag/was-verraet-die-art-des-anschlags-in-manchester-51869212.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5RecZcqck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New British Empire when?

third

>NO DAILY POLITICS
>NO DAILY POLITICS
>NO DAILY POLITICS
>NO DAILY POLITICS
>NO DAILY POLITICS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually tearing up a bit lads. Tweets are coming in of friends saying RIP and posting pictures.

Say what you want about adults but these boys and girls didn't deserve this end.

was it a barrel bomb?

>we will not let the terrorist win
>lets the terrorist win

Tell me about it, poor Doggo.

no they did because they are le liberals
they were warned xDDDD

Everytime they show the video where you can hear the bomb going off, I feel a bit sick.

In before some edgelord posts.

you're posting on a reddit board so expect some edgy replies

sorry you lost a friend lad

>Trump calls the bomber "evil LOSERS"

what the fucking is wrong with this manbaby fucking kek

First for May's Sharia patrol

Muhammad's basement.

twitter.com/search?q=final solution

Just got PIP lads, a cool grand straight into my account, and people say that May is bad for the disabled.

>evil losers

gonna start a band and call it that lads.

T A X I

>laugh at germany and france
>britain has as big of a problem
Well... this is shit

>15
Wut?

also generation z are more right leaning than millennials and will doubtless become more right wing as time progresses.

They don't deserve it but they are all #refugeeswelcome types who would vote to remain in the EU and welcome more and more people.

I only hope they haven't died in vain and the survivors will change their point of view and educate their friends about the dangers of globalism and multiculturalism

>tfw you come on britpol for some bantz and to read about what happened with the usual lads and find out it's been invaded by a worldwide coalition of MGTOW faggots and non-reg NEETs REEEEing about roasties

Reckon we will launch a few strikes on (((ISIS))) tonight like the French did or not

kay burley is gunna punch loud rival journo

I hate this timeline.

How many days before these same people defend islam?

Link?

>remainer detected

In Britain, our mid-teens look like mid-20 year olds.

anyone got a source for this image being real? apparently it's from an exercise a few months ago

22nd May 2017. A date that will be forever remembered as the day muslims stopped charging for taxis for an entire night, out of pure altruism.

He said they wanted to be seen as monsters, so he'd call them losers.

Age you nigger.

There must be an end to the darkness

I wonder how long it'll take before one of those pakis try Glasgow again.

>britain has as big a problem as France does
are you fucking dense?

What for?

Why won't they tell us the race but they tell us the gender straight away? Really makes me think, if he was a suicide bomber there probably wouldn't be much left anyway and his head would be miles away.

being liberal is fine, honest

XDDDDD

Songs about coalburning are totes a good message to send to millions of young white women

XDDD

>they know his identity
>but not releasing it yet
muhamed abdul sa'hiq confirmed

Anyone who is missing is surely dead

Nobody in their right mind is going to think "Cool! I survived a terrorist attack. Now I'm going to walk off somewhere and not contact anyone"

Autism

brit/pol/ always gets like this in times of high traffic
even worse when the americans start waddling in and saying things like 'DUZ THIS MEAN FARAGE WILL B PM???'

So what do you suppose we call them instead, exalted heros?

Simulations don't use blood

>Using your friends for interweb bux
>Tearing up

WEW

It's all over foreign media
bild.de/politik/ausland/terroranschlag/was-verraet-die-art-des-anschlags-in-manchester-51869212.bild.html

Andrew is charging batteries and writing his cold open...

>will paddypower do spot betting on opening monologue length

Even that will feel like a meme when he does it now...

>preteens should be more politically refined

You're not wrong, to be honest

Only blind people cannot see how fucked this country is.

Sky News showed a censored version earlier. It's real.

And although training exercises aim for realism, they don't go leaving blood trails all over the place.

Remember the corks popping all over Brussels when she died

Remember our anguish when we saw what was looking like a victory evaporate before our eyes

Then remember how less than a week later we won anyway and even we couldnt believe it had happened

Could be seriously injured in hospital without identification.

maybe they got tangled up in helium balloons and floated away.

No it's real, the fake one was the one that was the view from outside the doors of the army practice.

They're trying to work out the best way to make it sound more English

>David D. Davidson, an English national born in the middle east.....

>Nobody in their right mind is going to think "Cool! I survived a terrorist attack. Now I'm going to walk off somewhere and not contact anyone"
You'd be surprised. Somebody dropping their phone/ID and ending up in hospital or emergency care. You can still go missing and not be heard from.

But there's a good chance that the missinig have been severely injured.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5RecZcqck

It's at about 5 seconds in, you can hear it go off

>at least one of the survivors of the manchester attack is going to have sex with a muslim within the next 6 months
how does this make you feel?

No one will come
Our cities are dead

Why do people, especially women, feel the need to post this sort of thing on social media?

It really just smacks of the highest actual virtue signalling

Probably not but I'm kind of eh towards when people die because I got used to experiencing death of those close to me so outsiders don't matter.

Sounds Welsh.

TAXI
A
X
I

OF
F

PIECES
I
E
C
E
S

What?

Taxi for rachel?

>woman lost after bombing
>muslims offering free taxi rides
Hmm...

>Brits will do literally nothing

Just keep spreading your legs for 'em Preuss and they might just let it slide.

Concerts that explicitly promote coalburning and other toxic social ideologies that are destroying the west need to be banned.

Young girls are extremely impressionable. They'll grow up thinking nothing is wrong with these things, and even adult women are not aware enough to see why they're destructive.

anyone have the doom image of Powell's eyes in the background sky overlooking a multicultural street and Peter Hitchens looking isolated?

>Manchester getting enriched
>bad

Notice that muslims only target areas which predominantly vote labour, they're literally redpilling labour voters to turn against them.

After this attack May will 100% win, strengthen security especially in labour held areas, citycucks and labour towns will have to endure even more surveillance perhaps even our version of French vigipirates.

Muslims an labour letting them do it, are literally redpilling the masses for us while we sit in our basements.

;^)

It wouldn't be a first, Jamel. They'd most likely get a college degree also, a few years down the line.

The dumb cunt could've at least sounded a bit more professional. Calling them a coward, monster or even evil would've been fine. But no, he says "loser" instead, like some sort of 12 year old.

This is it.
If this doesn't awaken the people to the curse of Islam nothing will.
They haven't just attacked Britain today. They have attacked the very heart and soul of this nation.

They could have attacked a church. Other countries have churches, people could have ignored it
They could have attached government officials. Nobody likes them anyway, people could have ignored it.
They could have attacked a plane. This is expected. People could have ignored it.

But they didn't. What the Muslims have done today is attack the very institution that has made Britain what it is today.

The slags.

No other country has slags like ours. No other country has slags who, after walking 2 miles in the snow wearing just fishnet stockings an a loose fitting shirt, will still find the energy, before having eaten her nightly kebab, to suck the dick of a skinny beta in a pub toilet. No other country has this.

And let us talk about kebabs. Kebabs are the fuel of our slags. Kebabs with no salad and garlic sauce have given countless slags the energy to have 10-12 minutes of mediocre sex with a random man despite the fact the slag does no exercise in her daily life studying Hospitality Management BTEC at the local college. And who sells these kebabs? Muslims. I hope that every piece of Muslim slime selling kebabs in the city of Manchester and the UK as a whole has to look a slag in the eyes this weekend. I hope he has to see the fear in her eyes and apologise for the actions of his 'brothers'. I hope that every time he squirts the chili sauce over the disgusting greasy lamb shavings, he feels a twinge of disgust with himself.

If the slags cannot go out and safely have sex with random men anymore.... then I don't know what to think.

>Three Girls on TV last week
>they still get in a "free taxi"
no helping some people

They were at an Ariana Grande concert. Most of the survivors are going to take all sorts of dick, and many will have already.

"I knew the victim, I am sad, please feel sorry for me"

This is how young people grieve now. I have no problem with it; let the greater public see the victims, hear their friends, be enraged by the personalisation of it.

i thought they hadn't confirmed it being a mussie? so basically all the drivers are just preparing for when it drops

>we won WW2
>t. /britcucks/

Wrong, mosques get firebombed and sausage bombed but the media keep it quiet to stop copy cats.

The mall attacker was a neo nazi, we aren't France.

by people you mean women

that would be true if immigration were one of the key issues in this election but it's not this time

As terrifying as a bomb going off is I'd be more terrified by everyone's reaction. Crowds scare me, crowds scared for their life even more so. I'd be slipping out a fire escape ASAP.

The thing is, for Milennials they got the "diversity is our strength" indoctrination before all this really started to become routine. For GenZ they get the same talk, but it rings hollow on the world that they know. How can you convince someone that diversity is strength or Islam is a religion of peace when all they've known is Islamic terrorism and division?

>there's only one way Jews should react to attacks such as Kristallnacht
>that is by carrying on exactly as before

thanks independent

Reminder than 7 years of Tory rule have ruined this country and people will still vote for them because that's what Murdoch wants.

wahahahaha YOU are all fucked!!! Oh my goddddddd!!! I can't believe you fucking britcucks got butt fucked by a truck!!! Oh shit!! I'm so fucking high right now watching this story on the news like god damn man.... Like I've been smoking fucking gorilla glue and jacking off all day long ... ALL DAY LONG!!!! Lord this is hot thinking about fucking all Muslim girls and making little brown babies!!!! I'm going to jack off again!!!! You fucking cunts!!! Lololololololol

>anglo blood splilled by pakis
>B-B-BUT THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS THE SHITPOSTING GERMAN ON MY LITTLE SAFE SPACE

Anglos are the most cucked race in the world.

FACT.

Truly, from all those 3 mongrels, the poor girl was the most....hum...attractive?

>Notice that muslims only target areas which predominantly vote labour, they're literally redpilling labour voters to turn against them.
And?? Tories will do nothing about this either

The only people who won WW2 were the Americans, everyone else lost.

you fucking mong

it's a Sup Forumstard who did the bombing a la Jo Cox

look at the arrest that just happened its a white man

I custom made a 'Can't Barrage The Farage' shirt for that day (probably the cringiest thing i've ever done, but worth it), couldn't believe the results as they came in.
Honestly one of the most Jubilant days of my life.

I will look for a place to immigrate.