Why hasn't Spain taken Gibraltar again?

Why hasn't Spain taken Gibraltar again?

The UK is under attack in their own soil and they don't fight back or do anything. Surely it must be easy to get that colony back.

You dare touch Gibraltar and I'll go over there and smack you silly son.

because you can't.

Oh, you want to house refugees there?

>Surely it must be easy to get that colony back.
You thought that last time.

Becouse you're struggling with 30% unemployment outside the Basqe country and with Cataluña seceding from your monarchy

>a fucking rock

>Colony
>Part of the mainland
Do you even Spain.

In spite of their moorish heritage, Spaniards are still European enough to do something about.

I Fucking dare you.

They wouldn't want to piss off the Corps..

Go ahead. Try it.

I dare you.

>In spite of their moorish heritage
prove that, we arenot moors...only iberians

That's a similar train of thought the Argies had.

try it mexico.

You better do it quick user

Because that little bit of rock isn't worth a war? With a country that has a capable military where as yours, just, doesn't.

>Spain wants to take back soil
>Hurt we Kil u

>Muslims invade the UK
>it's ok we will lit some candles

Lol

Because we are their oldest and greatest allies and always will be. Best brothers and friends never fight between them, only help each other forever.

Try it cunt

Ello m8

I thought Portugal was the UK's oldest ally

They are.

>I thought
You were wrong. It is good you have learned the truth.

It's full of monkeys.

shouldnt you be worrying more about catalonia...

No because it is a very small minority of fascist traitors that want independence and to reclaim territories from France and will never win, obviously.

spain won't even be around for much longer anyways. say hello to Castille.

No Germans to help the Brits now. Just go for the rock. The argies are eyeing their islands already, just waiting for the UK to bleed out first.

Don't be like impatient Hitler, wait until a few months after the Brexit negotiations fail. Then just buy it. €€€€€

The eternal spic

fighting terrorists is not the same as state on state warfare Juan

Your country is a colony itself. Nice constitution you have there. :^)

remember what we did to your armada

What a shit boat you have

spanish carriers

gibraltar is one of the quickest ways for african immigrants into the eu, because once they set foot there (british soil) they're on EU territory and are more or less free to go to other EU countries

now that brexit is kinda almost slowly happening, that UK soil will no longer be part of the EU, meaning the fuckies still have to pass border checks when moving to EU countries from gibraltar.
unless you guys conquer it. I'll be mad if you do

Where are the separatist movements in France and Germany on that map, Kenji?

What a rust bucket. Is that thing built by the Soviets or something?

not catalonia, its crown of aragon

Pretty fucking funny how Brits where crying about this on the media for weeks, and now they got btfo in their own country you dont hear anything from them, cucks.

the enemies are achmeds and mohammed , we should exterminate every muslim in peninsula

We actually don't have to fight you again. Muslims will destroy you within a few years

fuck off brtiain has never been an ally, always the enemy

that no longer exists

we build and sell tons of F100 around the world, you moron

That is what a french frog would say, never a Spaniard.

worst map ever

Your country has no borders and doesn't even have its own currency you degenerate Swamp Turk

>Surely it must be easy to get that colony back.
ask argentina

>all this autism over a rock
>literally signed away their last bastion of the empire on Ireland

Traitors.

Mate my country is a mix of a lot of things. All sorts of people fought over and lived in this land. Just look at the demographics during the time Arminius lived.

But for now you should focus on your own country desu. You guys should build up your economy beyond the service sectors before things turn to utter shit.