SALMAN ABEDI: MACHESTER ATTACKER SUSPECT

twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/866988753612668928

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nz-f4efG0U
support.illumina.com/bulletins/2017/02/run-time-estimates-for-each-sequencing-step-on-illumina-sequenci.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abidi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-But Salman has a new best friend!

BUMP

Top kek

Fake news
His name was Solomon Abel
Cis white male

good thing they didn't profile

bump again as pol are full of nonces sliding for Sup Forums tier threads

It's been several hours and I still don't have my exclusive limited edition #PrayForManchester snapchat filter yet.

he didn't make it into the venue anyway leaf

HE WAS FUCKING WHITE

**BREATHES IN**

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#illridewithyou

meanwhile in washington

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nz-f4efG0U

Don't worry I'm sure it's on the way

Wow it was a muslim! Who would have guessed.......

how convenient, was his ID miraculoulsy found undamaged from the explosion???

That would have made no difference. He blew himself up in the foyer as people were leaving.

nuke iran and israel
annex saudi arabia
just to be sure

>take dna
>run it through database
>match with guy already on terror watch list and had been previously arrested but let go by lefty judge
something like this

His head was probably left intact

Easy to ID then

It's actually saddening that this is so accurate.

salman is not a white name fuck tard

Looks like another cis-male white hetero scum to me.

But keep pushing the Islam narrative. That'll help things. Smh.

You are a literal moron. Don't you understand how it works? They say they found the ID to cover up the fact they got their details using other methods that are above the law. Happens all the time.
They aren't going to announce that they illegally broke into his computer network and took his files or listened in on his phone conversations.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

FRIENDSHIP CANCELLED WITH SALMAN

OY VEY THE GOYIMS KNOWS SHUT IT DOWN.

Salman is a common Irish name. This guy is probably Irish fags.

That could be anybody! Any guesses on the nationality? I want to say Canadian.

It's true, not all Mudslimes have the balls to do it yet.

DNA tests take quite a long time last time I did one. How long does it take if someone is put to the front of the line?

Countdown before it's blasted all over that he's a """"BRITISH"""" """"CITIZEN""""

When sucicide bombers detonate their heads fly off intact. You can identify them from any photo ID. Usually the only person injured like that (clean decapitation,) so easy to pick them out at the scene.

It doesn't take that long if you don't have a stack of kits like Ancestry or 23andme and want to run one immediately.

support.illumina.com/bulletins/2017/02/run-time-estimates-for-each-sequencing-step-on-illumina-sequenci.html

Now THAT is a QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH name, lads!

smdh only wypipo eat salman of course it's a white name

god damn why fp always bp? how?

did he make it?

fuck off, moron. he's already been identified as an italian national ,"salvatore abetti" a member of radical right wing group.

bump

maximum overmeme, top kek

booty had me like

Arab?

>Salman

What have we done to anger the master pyromancer?

Was last night him ending his friendship with ariana?

>HE WAS BORN IN THE UK SO MUSLIM IMMIGRATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM
>RIGHT WINGERS BTFOOOO AGAIN
>ITS LIKE PARIS AND ORLANDO ALL OVER AGAIN

>he only blew himself up in a crowd outside the venue

libs will take solace in this

same with the airport bombing

>he didnt make it onto a plane at least!

lol

>those teeth
definitely british

Can we hunt this cunt family down and put some pol style pressure on them.

oh wow, another "accidentally" dropped passport? can't wait until the guy dies in a stand-off so he can't be questioned by the authorities

The inbreeding looks strong for all people in that pic, but the pic never stops being funny

And once again, the amazing coincidence that the terrorist is a member of the "religion of peace"

Is Abedi an Iranian name, there are Iranians whinging all over twitter that they aren't terrorists.

dasitmane.jpg

Honestly, I would rather pyromancers than Muslims. They'd dress funny, be hideously ugly, smell because of the unwashed clothing and spontaneous sweating but at least they have no ideas about overrunning anything. They just want to stare at fires all day and devote themselves to quiet contemplation. That and rolling around in swamps. Just stick them on bennies and wait until they all immolate themselves. I suppose arson could be a problem though.

he's muslim, who told you he was white lol? he is arab

the other mall clearing is unrelated, that was a white guy i think

So he's asian then?

"their heads fly off intact" what else has God been telling you when you speak to him alone in your room user??

I would honestly prefer hollows than muslims.

this

>Abidi or Abedi (Arabic: عابدي) is the surname for a family belonging to the offsprings of Muhammad's great-grandson Imam Zain-ul-Abideen or Imam Abid whose real name was Ali ibn Husayn. They belong to the Sayyid community. Abidis (or people belonging to this family) can be found all over the world especially in Iran and Indo-Pak subcontinent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abidi

Bingo.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

Pilgrims of Londor would be fine. They would rather crud up the place with all the keeling over but just dropping dead is far preferable to suicide bombing.

“part and parcel of living in a big city”

This is true, sweetie, Drummgh can't say anything right at any time.