#PrayForManchester

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters

I am a Muslim and I deeply condemn these attacks in Manchester, they are savage and have no place in this world. It saddens me that hateful bigots are taking advantage of this tragedy and smearing our religion of peace and love. Islam does not promote these barbaric actions, they teach us that;

>"if anyone killed a single human being, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind” - The Holy Quran (5:32)

Let us have a prayer for those lives lost in Manchester

السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الدِّيَارِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمِينَ ، وَإِنَّا إِنْ شَاءَ اللهُ بِكُمْ لَلَاحِقُونَ ، نَسْأَلُ اللهَ لَنَا وَلَكُمُ الْعَافِيَةَ

Amin

Peace be upon you brothers and sisters

Kill yourself larp nigger

>Literally one verse later.

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

You just want to fuck White pussy undisturbed.

>when the Muslim hates shit his religion does all the time

>islam says no to rape crimes

hundreds of thousands of goats and little boys in the middle east would say otherwise, user.

Kill yourself you piece of shit. Fuck all Muslims.

Go back to the middle East Ahmed. You don't belong with civilised folk.

If I paid for your boat trip back to where ever the fuck you're from, and gave you 10k, would you promise to fuck off and never cast a shadow on a civilized nation again?

Just a muslim thing

Islam teached you that you mustn't translate you outdated shitbook you fuckung sandnigger.

bait

Why are muslims always playing the victim instead of fighting the extremists?

Can't wait till we stuff all of you in gas chambers.

DO A FAVOR AND KILLL YOUrsELF.

To bad Kuffars aren't human to sand people, just like goy arent human to (((God's Chosen)))

These muslims have all this peace bullshit that doesn't apply to us.

And Taqqiya allows them to lie about it.

>That flag

Not this time. Not this time.

You have to go back.

Sage.

Don't deny your holy book kaffir

>"if anyone killed a single human being, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind” - The Holy Quran (5:32)

This only applies to believers. Non muslims aren't considered innocent.

>flag
guess australia's next, prep your wives to get gang raped aussies

I can't wait to hear you gurgle and squeal