HAPPENING

>BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE WARNED OFF PRIVATE EYE ON SETH RICH MURDER

wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/duplicates/6cs3mt/donna_brazile_called_investigators_involved_in/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks
Kim.com
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
stitcher.com/podcast/politico/off-message/e/donna-brazile-on-dnc-hack-i-was-scared-49271481
youtube.com/watch?v=UO46xVPhssk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

David webb was covering this just minutes ago. This is a big deal and another lead

Beware the negro mafia.

Dirty Donna Keep on diggin. Her guilt is already apparent with the leaked debate questions. #FireWolfToo

righteous bump, shit may have gone down over here but we didn't forget about the burg.

Bump.

Donna the Don

I am not reading all that horse shit, just tell me what she said.

I'm with this guy

>WND

wew lad

She's 200% Nigga

You'd think she'd learn by now that her shit gets leaked all the time now

no more terriost thread. More Seth Rich

It's on reddit too

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/duplicates/6cs3mt/donna_brazile_called_investigators_involved_in/

Bump. This shit is getting interesting.

Muslims blowing themselves up in Europe is not news.

DIRTY DONNA IS JUST PLANTING THE SEEDS OF HOPE AND PEACE

BASED BLACK WOMAN

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on dirty donna?

>ONLY

>Dirty Donna Brazile - is starting to feel the walls closing in around her ... called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death -- NOT just "snoop" Dirty Donna - It will be SOLVED

Maybe this is what prompted the family to start a gofund me

hahaha shit i forgot about that

>believing anonymous shitposters
You guys are as bad as the normies

(((They're))) getting increasingly desperate to start the next World War. The truth is close to being uncovered, it seems.

>BREAKING NEWS
>BOMBSHELL
>JUST IN
>BREAKING
Fuck off this is cancerous.

She looks great in orange

>reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks

wew lad

lol, the DNC is such a shit show.

fuck off faux news

>Reddit admins caught editing DNC whistleblower Seth Rich's Reddit comments

wew lad is right

GUILTY

I hope to fucking Christ that Kim Dotcom isnt just fucking with us!

>Just belch me your take on or whatever shit and i'll believe it and run with it

kys

If he is, I think he's going to be a dead Kim.

Didn't he say the person that had a problem with Seth was the one snooping around?

Uh oh

Kim DotcomVerified account @KimDotcom 5m5 minutes ago
More
Kim.com #SethRich release soon

This stupid bitch. Bump for Seth Rich

what a fucking great time to be alive

An utterly transparent niggress cunt. Can't even hide her bad guys vibes like the others.

inb4 racists are disparaging her reputation and publishing false stories (aka fake news) about her on the interwebs

Gotta stay on the ball

Just like her leaking debate questions was fake news right?

Fake news get to bed yawn the suns up time to go to bed

The first one to fall will drag the rest with them, so they'll also probably end up dead in jail, "suicide".

>Manchester Bombing stopped #SethRich from trending

really
makes

Thrifty Merchant brand

holy shit

Really stokes my synapses.

I gave my email address to the guvment and I don't care. I want to see Dirty Donna in jail.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

low energy faggot

This should be a ban

bump

David Webb.. Jason Bournes real name.

Donna knows what happened to Seth.

stitcher.com/podcast/politico/off-message/e/donna-brazile-on-dnc-hack-i-was-scared-49271481

She brings Seth up at 2:30. Listen carefully to the interaction between Donna and the interviewer.

Oh no

The Black Crusaders?
youtube.com/watch?v=UO46xVPhssk

for those that don't know, the Private Eye go deep into investigations. They also singlehandedly uncover all the corruption and muck in this country. Next issue should be interesting.

she's been assigned to this since day one

>Almonds
>Activated

ISIS = Jews

you are a true patriot, blessings on you and your family

bump, ISIS is trying to distract from Seth and the media is trying to distract from ISIS

Blast her on social media demanding to come clean about Seth or it will be way worse when it's found out without her cooperation.

She was terrified after the handing over questions she will sing like a bird for this.

I think she's too far down the sociopath hole to think there's a chance she'll be found out. This is someone who's already told boldfaced lies on camera, been caught, and not suffered any consequences for it.