Kimdot coming

400 POUND HACKER PLS

Of corse he is.....

His gonna fuck us like last time and it will be nothing

>inb4 shill

last time he promised us leaks it was absolutely nothing and basically he sent us on a wild goose chase and said "find it yourselves"

that's some thermal source there

This. Fat people are more prone to lying.

Trust Sean Hannity. If Hannity says it will happen then it will happen. Has he ever been wrong before? Kim will deliver the goods.

>HUGE REVEAL COMING
>READY?!?!
>ITS SUPER SECRET!!!
>HERE IT COMES!
>ON THE NEXT LINE I REVEAL HOW TO GET THE ANSWERS!

google it

Yes, Hannity has literally never lied to us. I certainly don't remember a time he bald-face told us that Hillary was going to jail, that the evidence was coming out, that ist was all real

I trust Hannity absolutely

Kim better fucking deliver. I know he won't deep down, but I want it so bad

Confirmed to be nothing

SPOILER ALERT: It's fucking *nothing*

guys kimdotcom here, get US to 50 million upboats and i break my news

WE can do it right guyS

>mfw they attribute Trump's comments about a 400 lbs hacker as a Freudian slip to mean he knew about Kimdotcom and colluded

Wtf am I watching

is nothing

drumpf is going to jail,you cant save him

He needs to hurry up. Saying, "It's coming tomorrow" is bad enough. Now he's just dragging it out even more, which will just cause people to doubt his credibility.

Inb4 new djing rave video.

Oh my, its FUCKING NOTHING AGAIN

Kim SCHMITZ is a conartist people.

You are watching a hero living your dreamlife while you are beating your meat in your mothers basement.

He's a fat guy with a golddigger wife wearing a black t-shirt while having a swim. Insecure as fuck.

How heavy is Kim anyway? Ballpark figure?

>tfw as ridiculous as this sounds, it's almost guaranteed to happen

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Fucking hate this fat idiot. If he has something there's no need to hype it. He's a fucking con artist.

But he is still able to live in a fucking mansion with all sort of cars, a yacht and whatever he wants. And he is able to fuck a wife who is fucking hot.

Shameless self promotion.

What, won't you be happy when he posts a copy-pasta of Seth Rich General. declaring that "All the proofs are there" ?

Just saying no matter what he says he probably isn't happy with himself and he overcompensates the fuck out of it.

Aka he's a US government shill at this point. You don't think Obama regime would have found a way to lock him up otherwise? They managed to raid his goddamn house in a foreign country. He wasn't let out because of justice you can be damn sure of that.

>GUYS IM DROPPING THE HILLARY EMAILS AT 7PM

7PM comes around

>THE NSA HAS THEM, GET CONGRESS TO REQUEST THEM FROM THE NSA!

Fuck this lying fat fuck.

Big fat NOTHINGBURGER

these-dubs-prove-it.

He's a big guy

Let me help you with that.

Soon™

That's a cute native american.

> kim dotcuck
> relevant

S H I L L I N G

Guys this is nothing. The Manchester bomber was just revealed. Go to those threads.

Without looking. It was a muslim. Did I guess right?

Was the Manchester bombing a false flag to distract from this?

I super Trust Hannity. I remember in 2004 he said "we found the Chemical weapons in Iraq, and tomorrow night we are going to show you". I watched "tomorrow night" and they didn't even mention it. He's never lied once.

Why dose anyone still believe this fat sack of shit? Wasn't he supposed to have a load of info regarding Hillary during the US election which he kept saying he would drop but never did.

Poor Sup Forums always setting themselves up for a massive disappointment. How did that CNNLEAKS thing go? Haha. HAPPENING HAPPENING

He's of glorious Finnish-German stock, 6'7'' tall (200cm) and he is massive. 400lbs can't be that far off.

But the evidence did come out. It just so happened that the current president, his attorney general, and the head of the FBI conspired to keep her from indictment.

Good news is they neither pardoned nor sent her to trial, so the statute of limitations has not been exceeded.

it was a false flag to get a Tory landslide. the intelligence services stopped 12 attacks last year but conveniently let this one go on the eve of a election.

>NSA has them guys! Lol!

Fucking fat retard. Obviously given his freedom in exchange for providing disinformation that makes the NSA seem omniscient and scary.

You don't know what false flag means.

H O L Y S H I T

I remember when he said with absolute certainty that the country wouldn't exist in 2 years if McCaine didn't win the election, then he said the same thing about Mit Romney.

finally

Rerollerino

>setch rich
this faggot needs to die for getting promotions from this man's death

HE MISSPELLED HIS NAME!

inb4 it's fucking nothing relevant.

Ah nice he's a fucking liar as usual. If he can prove it why does he need to go through all this horse shit. Just prove t you goddamn fat piece of shit. But he can't. FUCK

He mentioned in a tweet already

brb, gone murdering

It's like 5am in nz. He's a fat 400# hacker. He will sleep till noon, waddle to mcdicks, eat, waddle home.
Your about 12 hours early for a nothing burger. How many times did he do this during the election?

He released it

#SETHRICHWAS A HERO

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WASINVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation.My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

>pic

fake news