BREAKING: MANCHESTER KILLER WAS BRITISH MAN

What now?

The fucking killer was a British man, who are conservatives going to bomb now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Terrorists are usually 2nd generation immigrants, so this is no surprise.
No need to bomb anyone, just send them all home.

nothing says "British" like 'Salman Abedi' in my book

lets see how the racists put common sense upside down to justify their hatred

Perhaps we oh I dunnoDRIVE THEM THE FUCK OUT.

Dem British, they are ruthless.

> The Manchester Arena will not be the last incident, and, sad to predict, more lives will be lost and more bereaved families will be created in other parts of the country. Individually, there will still be suffering, but, collectively, providing we can preserve our values and stop our emotions from diverting us, the attacks will be ineffective in their larger aim of altering who we are and how we behave.

This shit makes my blood boil.

>Salmen abadi
>British

Stfu

So basically

>Accept that more of you will die and you won't know when or who it will be but the only alternative is be perceived as racist which we think you'll agree is worth dying for

Fuck the left. They are utterly without value

"British man of Libyan origin"
surprised they even let that much out

>of libyan origin
this politically correct meme of a society needs to end right now, enough. call the cops, Idgaf

>maybe if we just keep pretending like it isn't bothering us they will leave us alone

fucking pathetic

Libyan origins

SO HE WASNT BRITISH HE WAS FUCKING LIBYAN, FUCK THE MEDIA AND LIBERALS PUSHING THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously how can they say this with a straight face.

OY VEY

But look at all the tolerance

(((libyan Origin)))

By this logic you're mongolian

>British

>Salman Abedi
Classic Welsh name.

>british libyan
>white libyan
Confirmed for white man.

Doc!

It's the Lybians!

They're coming for me Marty!

This, always.

if he was born there hes british, bruv. What else he supposed to be?
>assimilate!
>no, dont, you'll never be us

Hmm

really weak argument

only humans can be given a citizenship, both ahmed and sven are humans and are entitled to citizenship

mice and horse are different species

He was just an Asian man, nothing to see here

>Hey guys look it wasn't a refugee, it was a full-fledged British Citizen with roots in Libya!

Integration sure does work.

>Libyan origin
So he was a Muslim immigrant?

>British man of Libyan origin
That's not even subtle.

A British convert to the religion of peace no doubt.

>>assimilate!
>>no, dont, you'll never be us
>Hmm

Hmm, says the faggot who uses to different arguments as one.

Unironically kill yourself.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Thinking shitskins aren't a different species

And proud one!

That's nice of them. I can't wait for a repeat of this message after the next Breivik executes some more leftist traitors. I'm sure they will echo this sentiment then.

>libyan origin
thank god us paki's are off the hook this time

I told you guys attacking Libya was a bad idea. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Sucks desu.

>ahmed is a human

Yeah, this logic is laughable at your expense. Then again, all conservative logic is, so I'm sure you're used to comments like this.

explains it pretty well.

Muzzies?

>satirical/fake Tweet
>implying he won't actually be saying this when the population tips into majority Muslim territory

Obviously, the mosques in a Friday evening. Question is, what cock will commies suck, afterwards?

I am sad to say that I know where this is taken in Dublin. Nuke us.

This is even worse. It means that even if they are born in the West or are naturalized they still do terrorist attacks . There is no integration.

Well what if the mice have horse citizenship?

I don't care if they're human or not. You need to gas them, user.

HOW LONG UNTIL SOMEONE SHOOTS THE MEDIA

Mudskin genes are going to kick in any moment.

>reddit spacing
>subhumans are humans
yep checks out. kill yourself.

>British man of Libyan origin

Origin from where he JUST CAME FROM? Need more information jews media.

Screencap it.

They will fight tooth and nail for the Muslims. They will lie, spin, deflect, and excuse up to and including rape, murder, terror, and sectarian violence. Europe is being told to accept this as the new normal, and they are accepting it. It will only get worse. Nothing will wake you up. It will eventually come to your door and you will be defenseless. And it will be excused.

is there any pics of the him?

go back to your faggot-loving, kike following shithole you redditor beta

Wow good points right here haha! Fuck white people and racists. Get out of here, republican LOSERS. Muslims are not the most common terrorist group in EU hehehe im not lying :)

>attentionwhore reddit username tripfag requesting upboats for posting
filtered

>Salman Abedi
KEK

>Saman Haedi
What did they mean by this

Real cops have to cover up arm tattoos, especially forearms. Many scruffy looking fake cops in this hoax. Are they using homeless people?

You're right, Muslims are more akin to roaches than mice

That just makes it even worse. It proves that Muslims does not integrate into the society they live in which is the argument for why we shouldn't let them into the west to begin with. It just strengthens the argument for deporting them all and make them go to the hell holes with Sharia law and all the other bullshit they want to force upon the west.

Most terrorist attacks in the US have historically been carried out by lefties. Most Islamic terrorism occurs where the Muslims are. Which means that we shouldn't import them and we should purge the lefties.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA

was he born in the UK or did he come from Libya originally?

What is going on in that image?

Car tire acupuncture, kid has carpal tunnel.

Lol

This was a very good day for human race. English scums were crashed today and also Rooger Moore died, Can't ask for a better Tuesday. With a little bit of help from muslim we will wipe out the eternal Anglo from this world.

Die you fucking faggot. Just die.

Agreed

But the argument is not about citizenship you fucking retard.
Its about ethnicity and culture you fucking retard.

A FUCKING BRITISH MAN

The difference of course is that whenever these shootings happen, the media does generalize gun owners and/or white people and hold them responsible for them. White people had to answer for that guy who shot up that church in South Carolina. Muslims never have to answer for Muslim terror attacks.

I love Britbongs.

>lol bomb Libya le ebil digtator
>oh no why are the shitskins killing us

(((Westerners))) are a fucking joke.

> t. guy with biblical name

Take your country back! fucking bongs...

REE FUCKING REEEEEEEE

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/

wtf!? I love Islam now!

Suck a fucking dick. Its what you were born to do.

Only two choices should be made available to extended families of terrorists: Deportation to ancestral shithole, or indefinite solitary internment.

havent you got a toilet to clean Bazek?

BRITISH LIBYAN.

I know. I have made that argument to the person who posted this.

>not all muslims are bad. don't blame them all for one terrorist attack

>all guns are bad. anyone who owns a gun should have it taken. everyone who supports the right to bear arms is responsible for this tragedy.

can't have both.

>Muslim
>Human

A right-wing terrorist attack against CNN is the most likely at this point. It would forever change the world if that happened, and would justify liberal fears that the right are American ISIS.

If you think those stats are accurate you're a dupe.

Nationality has nothing to do with religion or origin you stupid stupid yank

You're a monkey

He was born in Lybia, he's a Muslim.
What narrative are you trying to defend you cuck motherfucker?

Its the typical islamic punishment for theft, your arm is cut from the body. in this case they used a car for whatever reason.

""the whole family apart from the two elder sons recently returned to Libya.""

Take a joke.. this was hilarious

bullshit. muslims are more like 80% of the terrorist attacks, the "officials" just refuse to label them as such in order to hide the real (and obvious) statistics. any time a moslem shitskin murders a westerner, it is an act of terrorism, I don't care what the kike-puppet govt. decides to label it.

>Salman Abedi
He might be a citizen but he sure as hell isnt british

>Libyan
Was Doc Brown at the concert?

>British man
>Libyan origin

What the fuck does that even mean?

Not a refugee.
Refugees are the good guys.

>Their larger aim of altering who we are
They seem to be doing that already with the thousands of immigrants you take in. I'm starting to think people deserve this now.

Said the mick