Happening in Marawi pt.5

Jihadist group (Maute) took over Islamic city of Marawi in Philippines

>Media still silent
>Martial law declared over area (MINDANAO)
>Military intervention expected @ sunrise
(3~ hours from now)

old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY
imgur.com/gallery/PMo4d
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quick rundown

marawi got bog bog bog

Here is my take: (((ISIS affliated Mauti))) attacks philippines right when he is about to sign/negotiate arms deal with Russians.
If you look at his RT interview yesterday, he clearly says that arms deal with the west come with additional baggage of conditions of stopping ((( humans rights abuses ))). Now suddenly ISIS attacks them. I wonder (((who))) is behind this

youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY

SANDNIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.

imgur.com/gallery/PMo4d

isis uprising in muzzie islands of flip

Mudslimes done fucked up but good.

This guy will show no fucking mercy

we hivemind now

Thanks. Stay safe pinoy famalam

>duterte goes against the globalists
>all of a sudden islamic militants
good luck duterte

One outdated from Philbro

--------------------------
Update as of 10:47pm (local time)
-AFP are sending more troops in Marawi
- Patients and nurses are safe inside the APMC and the latter are currently on duty.
- Armed men are confirmed to be the Maute group.
- The Maute group together with the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters has pledged allegiance to ISIS.
- Firefight ensues with the government troops.
- A policeman and 2 ambulance drivers were killed.
- Homes are being trespassed.
- Women not wearing Hijabs are being taken away.
- AFP received an intel that Abu Sayyaf leader Isnilon Hapilon was with the Maute group.
- Some buildings in Dansalan College were burnt to ashes.
- Most affected areas are Basak Malutlut, Sarimanok, Marinaut, Provincial Jail, Amai Pakpak, Bo. Saber, Sarimanok and most of the key intersections in Marawi.
- Marawi City Jail is on fire.
- Detainees in the City Jail were freed by the group.
- At least 5 gov't troops are now wounded.
- Chapel in Barrio Paypay is on fire.
- The group took away the firetrucks so that the fire can't be put out.
- Marawi City is experiencing total electricity blackout.
- ISIS flags are raised in several areas in the city including hospitals, government establishments, and police cars.
- Gunshots are being heard all over the city again.
- Maute group has left the Amai Pakpak Medical Center.
- Maute recruiting residents to join them.
- AFP issued a 5-hour ultimatum for civilians to leave before they start bombing Marawi again.
- Maute is interrogating civilians. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, they will kidnap you and will be "taken cared of"
- Maute used trucks to block all entry/exit including bridges.
- Police captain killed.
- The group is seizing houses looking for men to recruit.
- Civilians are asked to recite the Shahada. If they can't, theyre killed.
- Some of the teachers in Dansalan College are already dead. Their heads are being displayed on the highway.

'ere we go lads!

>Philippines
not relevant ever
also, foxnews is 100% distracted by the bombing and cnn is full-on busy destroying the trump presidency
news blackout thanks to new trend of tunneling on news events by 24hr news channels

>Background information about the conflict
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

remove junglegookebab

I feel bad for eating a kebab today.

It's too obvious
They aren't even hiding anymore

When muslim soldiers are captured they need to have exemplary punishment as an example
For example being made blind and deaf and mute and being kept alive for years

Flipfag here, do I need to memorize the quran now?

Remember, this info is mostly from witness accounts
Some of it is confirmed (easy ones, like the fires), some may be false

IT IS TIME

DEUS VULT

Military-police operation to arrest terror leader turned full scale city fight with collateral damage to civilians and bystanders.

Now that is a deus vult worthy image.

Any video stream?

>dont worry goys! Theyre just moderate rebels.

No, it's middle of the night there anyway

Its not even funny, thats how the (((media))) is going to report it

reeee fucking terrorists

where are the videos? isis love the tube so im gonna assume flip-isis does too?

Why isn't the US helping?

why are you on this fucking board and not out there fighting? jesus fucking christ, you pussy. this is why they are winning

We did, we funded the muslims

Need them congress approval(will never happen)

No videos of fighting as far as I'm aware
Only few short ones as they guard the streets

my sides kek putangina

I want to sleep but I'm afraid I'll pass out on the kebab removal.

Serves those evil Philippinos right for they're involvement in the crusades

Thanks Obama and BIll Clinton.

I'm actually too far

links?

Facebook strangely got quiet. AFP has asked not to share troop information. Idk how we're getting the news.

do you guys think this would actually result in kebab removal or just an excuse to turn the country into du30's police state?

No videos for now because of city wide black-out.

They are helping. Helping ISIS that is. Notice how this happens right after duterte calls out the west for their double speak and sides with Russia. Its too fucking obvious now.

A little bit of both

>du30's police state

I was about to smoke yesterday and I keep on taking glances if there's a cop nearby. I'm not ready for a police state.

Got any screencaps on the reaction to declaration of Martial law in Mindanao?

if only someone would invent the automobile

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4

Fights (only sounds)
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4

I don't think having martial law in Mindanao only would result in a police state and no kebab removal

>whining on an online bulletin board

this is why your country is being ruined by immature pricks

I have found this pic, but like other have said, there are nearly no videos because of the media blackout.

There were alleged ISIS attacks in the capital as well recently.

>I'm white I'm smart
>Burger

Thanks

This is wrong. Refer to this The terror panic and attack the city because of the military-police operation. There are no conspiracy here.

(((STATE ABUSE)))

Godspeed, AFP

There is quite a few pictures with jihadis on the streats and the fires during night
Look in the 1st thread, I was posting pretty much all I could find

Quiapo blast? It wasn't. Just typical Shia vs Sunni fight.

sauce or BS

ok so we have chaos, man i wish this was a fantasy world and we can tell trump to call in troops and other shit. But sadly its not that easy unless maybe hey /sg/ see if you can tell ivan this situation maybe something can be done

Yeah, I have a few of the pics, but videos are pretty rare.

>leftists afraid that martial law in Mindanao will now finally eradicate the NPA scum

Nope. The president has a set amount of time to inform Congress of military action.

Doesn't the Philippines have a second amendment?

I want to sleep, but I want to see Du30 go super saiyan

You talking about US or Philippine congress?
Because the MTD needs congress approval, and I am not even sure if it covers insurgencies.

Kill 'em all Duerte.

Not exactly
You can own guns, but first you need $(in a legal way) and second of, you need to prove that you need weapon for self defense
Then you can CC

You can own semis and shotguns for sport shooting though

True actually.
The president doesn't care for collateral damge

I guess you could take 2 hour nap, don't think they will go in before sunrise

It was removed.
Gun legislation is actually strict here but enforcement is next to nil - as long as you're not retarded you won't get caught.

I love seeing lowtest individuals losing their shit over this

Nope. Fire-arms are regulated by law. Also most people don't respect the guns like the burgers. People here don't know the basic of firearm handling.

Who cares, Philippines is just a tiny country with little brown people on it. Nothing is lost.

The more muslims die the best it is
Thailand and philippine have a huge muslim problem that will never end unless they deport every muslim from those zones

Who could be behind this post?

why would you need the second amendment if you already have a gun just by having basic plumbing

true, this guy will make philippines great again

It's easy to illegally own one, why are they afraid of allowing people to us guns, what the fuck is wrong with our people

How's Ali Farman doing? :^)

you should be scared of them desu
they'll be the first to backstab you in any crisis

The chinks
Lol

Isn't quite weird that the attack is planned before Duterte's meeting with Putin? It's like their mission was not to terrorize but to stop Duterte from meeting Putin. There's a bigger organization than ISIS playing a chess here.

Another video where you can hear the fights
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4

Begone jew

Meh, at least he's pushing for free education and faster intetnet

Some of us live two islands away in the north. And even if we did fly to the nearest airport, got in a bus to the nearest village to the entrance, no civilian can be let inside. All routes going in are blocked and guarded by the military outside. Even the residents caught outside are stranded.

I think so too, if that shit happens one more time, when Du30 plans to meet Putin again, then it's clear

Pure (((cohencidence)))

If anything this will give him more reason to buy their weapons and dump the american ones

and promoting and supporting E-sports

Thanks for supplying the videos, much appreciated.

LP-shillforce

For now it's just 'coincidence'

redpill me on why moving towards Russia(china) is good for us

Didn't see him today, probably hiding kek