Before Sup Forums goes islamophobic again I want you to know:

Before Sup Forums goes islamophobic again I want you to know:

Muslim taxi drivers last night did everything to help. They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls. They prioritised the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable, and lost their parents in the panic so had no money to pay for a ride.

Many of them were not even taxi drivers but locals with their cars trying to help. And it was overwhelmingly kind muslim men. They really showed us what it meant to be british last night, and we all owe them a great debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I love mudslimes now

They were probably just trying to get close enough to the girls to rape them or force them into prostitution.

Muslims always do stuff like that

>They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls.

I bet they raped them afterwards

Well this really makes amends for Rotherham.

>Muslim taxi drivers have been praised for helping victims and concert-goers following a bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester which killed 22 people and injured 59.

>While some people were accused of exploiting what has been described as a terrorist attack to spread fear and prejudice, others shared their experience of Muslims’ support and generosity in the face of chaos.

>“'Muslims are to blame'- When in reality Muslim taxi drivers are offering free lifts, and a Muslim doctor working into the night saving lives,” tweeted one social media user.

>“Absolutely a Muslim driver took me home last night gave me water and charged my phone,” tweeted another. “Absolutely stars in my eyes.”

entirely different generation of men.

in fact for this generation of english men id say they are much more likely to fuck their sisters and daughters than the pakis and muslims

>“Our Muslim taxi driver directed us to a safe place and said he would never have left us, he waited till we could get to him,” read another tweet.

Great. Now they know where survivors live.

>be little girl
>go to concert
>friends get blown up by peaceful muslim doctors and engineers from "Syria"
>flee the concert covered in blood and feces
>won't look good for Instagram photos like this
>get into taxi, just trying to get home and shower the blood off to get those Insta likes
>'Hello my name is Mahmood and I'll be your driver today'
>oh no
>the bombing was never the real threat
>you and dozens of other girls are whisked away into a muslim sex slave ring
>try to call the police but get told to fuck off because forgot to renew TV License
>everything caught on CCTV but they delete it because it going public would cause Islamophobia
>live rest of life in basement as Mahmoods 5th wife
>getting prematurely pounded by a dick thats been in more goats than women over 18
>finally manage to steal a knife from Mahmood after 20 years
>stab him and escape to freedom
>once outside immediately arrested for holding a knife and not wearing your burka
>stoned by all the neighborhood kids as per Sharia law
> tfw just wanted to go to a concert
>such is life in the United Kaliphate

we will literally find out if this is true if the number of missing girls just goes up and up. id fucking vomit

I wonder if they're confusing Sikh with mudslims?

I sincerely hope it's not, but look how many people were arrested over Rotherham...

Equating free taxi drives as being the ying to suicide bombing's yang.

I wonder what will ignite the race war. I wonder how mundane it is going to be. The tinder is soaked in gasoline for all I see it.

>They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls
Here we go again.

Did they take the picture down after everyone ridiculed them for saying the sikh men were muslims? Because that story is about the actions of sikhs, and they're giving the credit to muslims.

>here, I'll give you a ride
>that should make up for killing your friends and family

> muslims
> prostitution

Really tosses my salad...

They were Sikhs

>When you love multiculturalism and diversity but can't tell the difference between two very different groups

lel my same exact thoughts

Sounds about right.

i bet you they did not

$100

As if they'd dare do anything different. They know to watch themselves until they get into the privacy of their home where they can do whatever shitskins do. Too bad the few decent Muslims have to pay bit then again the majority of whites have to pay for one white's actions. So, eh, fuck them.

>people who literally broke rules of their religion are a perfect example why this religion is ok!

Sounds like they were looking for new wives

>be ,muslim
>hear on radio about a stadium full of shellshocked little girls
>cant drive there fast enough

Great, let Muslims continue carrying out attacks, just as long as there are Muslims giving free lift rides.

The objective facts conclude that:

Islamaphobia is a rational response.

>They prioritised the young girls

are you sure it was for free or is there going to be another interesting rape statistic

>They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls. They prioritised the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable, and lost their parents in the panic so had no money to pay for a ride.

>
Many of them were not even taxi drivers but locals with their cars trying to help. And it was overwhelmingly kind muslim men.

I wonder why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang

That looks like a Sikh.

I would bet money this is what's happening lmao

Oh, those muslims are so cute. They aren't that bad after all.

>Murdering dozens of people is fine as long as you give some of the survivors a ride home for free

>White Nazi Extremists invade my home and kill my family
>Manage to escape
>Afterwards, a white person gave me a free sandwich

Wow, these guys aren't so bad!

this has already been debunked, that man was a indian sikh

That explains all the missing children.

>commit atrocity
>do things to make yourself look better so people overlook what you did

oh geez really activates the ol' almonds don't it

Any excuse to get close to little white girls really, innit.

Not to mention these cabs were being subsidised by the state.

Quads of truth

Cabs of peace (and candy)

Any parents who've posted "refugees welcome" on Jewbook or whatever?

One Muslim took childs to their home and other muslim took them forever.

Can you fucking stop? PLEASE

Guess I didnt read closely enough the first time. HE IS SKIH. These people are so programmed to suck Mudslime cock they immediately give credit to them despite their friends just being blown to bits by one.

This is just their way of casing new girls for their rotherham style rape gangs.

In fact, it would be super easy to just abduct one of those girls you're giving a taxi ride to while everyone else assumes she just died at the Arena.

Shills chimp out in full force.

>Muslim taxi drivers last night did everything to help

Usually the ones in on the ruse do everything they can to keep up the ruse.

Are there children still missing?

Kill yourself nigger, Muslims shouldn't even be allowed into western culture I'm sick of this not all Muslims bullshit fuck off they can practice killing each other in their own countries or better yet glassed from the earth. Fuck rolling over saying "it's not all Muslim" as that dirty Islamic cock slides deeper into the western world fuck off you fucking coward.

>They prioritised the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable
This article
>Localised grooming involves a group of abusers targeting vulnerable children in a public place, offering them sweets, alcohol, drugs and takeaway food in exchange for sex
From wikipedia about Rotherham

Hmmm

Why are there no English cab drivers? They need to go back and be wonderful people somewhere else.

That's so cool senpai!!! Totally makes up for them trying to kill me

I imagine journalists running around nervously and sweaty through the city when the religion of peace strikes again and try desperately to find something, just anything positive to write about mudshits. Even if it's just a rumour about a taxi driver.

Yeah lifts of their skirts as they raped them in the back of their cab.

Are you this fucking dumb?

Read OP's post again. Its meant to be sarcasm.

You simple fucking nigger.

Yes

>no one will ever buy me candy and food for sex

Feels bad

>Muslim taxi drivers
>turns out to actual be Sikh taxi drivers
the irony

So I guess all the missing person cases connected to that incident are pure coincidence then?

>black didndu jumps mom while getting gas
>she falls, breaks ankle, steals purse
>go get some drive thru after hours waiting in ER
>served by didndu, fucks up my order
Wow, these guys aren't so bad!

Kek

ITS CALLED TAQYIA YOU DAMN CUNT

Test

Nice new pasta.

did anyone go missing?
this could be an easy way to snatch young women

>B-BUT MUH MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS

liberals are so pathetic. nobody's blaming taxi drivers for this, they're blaming a violent and zealous ideology.

You do realize that muslim taxi drivers are KNOWN all over middle east as a huge danger. You never go in 1 without informing friends or family, You keep some protection and ALWAYS sit in the back. Or else you are in a high risk of being sexually assaulted.

Now do you think Native Brits wouldnt do the same to help? Of course they would. Filthy invader stop coming to europe with your barbaric religion

he charged her phone, oh wow, what a gent.

>Some Muslims act like actual humans for once
>This excuses thier backwards ass religion
Fug off shill

This is bait.

So what? They earned themselves PR silver medals. Does free rides somehow make the threat of Islam safer?

Wtf I love muslims now. Where can I sign up for the Islamic State?

>this sikh cab driver
I chuckled

Wait, but, didn't ALL the taxi drivers do this? Lots of them as muslims because for some reason taxi drivers almost always are, but the non-muslim ones did this too.

>Muslims blow up young girls
>But that's balanced out, because some of them also gave free taxi rides to anyone who survived
Oy vey! Think of tha savings goy!

>muslim taxi drivers
>probably sikh

Dejavu as fuck

So desperate to give mudslims any positivity.

We all know that the amount of silent supporters of ISIS is more than anyone are willing to speak about.

That "muslim" driver is a sikh.
I find that quite racist and ignorant of these newswriters.

This can be turned very easily into a noose for these pc-idiots.

This. They like to spit the victims in the face like that in Austria, too.

Pretty sure all those 14yo girls are still missing.

All we owe them is more MOAB

>don't feel fear
>don't feel anger
>don't respond in any way
They want to deprive us of our natural self preserving, self defensive animal instincts when under attack.

This is the 'muslim' taxi driver
Notice anything?

>leaving your phone with strangers so that they can hack it and trace you in the future
no, thanks

>just let immigration destroy your country

Muslim taxi drivers are the main profession of all the Muslim rape gangs in the UK of which there are many.

He's not holding up a severed head?

Coming from a 50% nigger shithole this sounds comic.

>headwear
That's a fucking sheikh, for FUCKS sake.

DUDE WAS NOT MUSLIM YOU FAKE NEWS SPREADING LIBERAL FUCK!!! HOW MANY SIKH HAVE COMMITTED TERRORIST ATTACKS LIKE YOU SUB HUMAN MUSLIMS?????????? YEA THAT'S RIGHT FUCKING 99.9999% LESS!!

Never trust a muslim. They offered to help them so they can tell the others where the girls live. Muslim taxi drivers are all part of the grooming gangs.

during the removal of skin cancer, the dermatologist cuts away a large portion of good tissue around the cancer in order to be sure that its all out. CUT OUT THE CANCER

ARD Brennpunkt just showed a muslim giving people water. HE GAVE THEM WATER!

That's the best they could find, lmao.

are they assuming the bomber was islamic? why would they do that? that's racist.

>>This is the 'muslim' taxi driver
Notice anything?
I see a fine muslim gentleman, but he is a big guy...

>reports say, according to twitter

hes seek... btfo OP