Red Pilled Anime

Hey bros.

I was wondering if you could point out some good red pilled anime, with good message or even ones that name the jew or make reference to them.

Thank you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4M8MSdqs_rE
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hellsing OVA has a Nazi antagonist, great combat scenes and a vampire girl. Only thing that comes to mind.

ghost in the shell
Tokyo ghoul
big o

Thanks bro, will check it out.

Don't watch anime. Buy some land and... wait... Bolivia. Never mind.

We actually have plenty of land and I (my family) own a few acres.

in a third world im sure this is difficult. :P I can only hope that your room is clean.

My top three:
Log horizon
Gurren Lagann
Code Geass.

Youjo Senki.

HAIL THE EMPIRE OF NOT-GERMANY!

>Pic

How is that redpilled?

Pic related is however

Well, "legend of galactic heroes" comes to mind. It's just finished in an awful manner, IMO

Neon genesis evangelion should be a must watch for Sup Forums users

Ghost Stories has plenty of politically incorrect humor.

Attack on titan is actually inspired by the same philosophy hitler was inspired by

Nichijou.

I've seen about 600 anime, and Kaiji makes the most observations in number and relevance to social awakenings and high level jewing.

Attack on titan is redpilled

>Sup Forums users

That's a wide range of users.

Also does anybody know that anime in which a gigantic jacked dude arrives in a town and everybody greets him smiling like pussies and he wonders why they have such behavior and then proceeds to give a red pilled speech and beats the crap out of the town leader?

I forgot to ask last time the webm was posted on this kind of threads.

redpilled af desu
youtube.com/watch?v=4M8MSdqs_rE

Angel Cop

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Code Geass, Ghost in the Shell, Psycho Pass should be good for you. The first seasons of Macross might be good, too.

was going to make this exact post, some of the stuff there is pretty interesting

pic related was an interesting character to look too

Behind Kaiji, I'd also rank Shiki as one of the most eye opening social awakening series about a small rural Japanese town being slowly converted into an undead community by vampire-like beings in the middle of the night and their frustrating inability to deal with the threat because of local politics. You can see a lot of parallels in the EU of this show right now.

Hokuto no Ken or in English Fist of the North Star. Beware though that these moments are rare and the show is quite long winded in general. It's literally the precursor to dragon ball.

to look at too*

seconding Neon Genesis Evangelion

>protagonist is beta
>antagonists are trying to bring about an apocalypse based on Jewish mysticism
>best girl in German

>strong message of choosing painful individualism over forced comfortable collectivism

Thank you based binnish person :D :D

Thank you German bro, may Allah bless you.

There's no such thing. Anime is on the same level as quirky "adult" cartoons. At its best it's simply childish escapism, but usually it also depicts and promotes degeneracy. (Such as literal paedophilia and incest.)

Don't believe me? Look at the state of Japan's youth.